A Little Sweets For My Friends And Recipe For Bhang ...worshiping The Pot Goddess

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Going to start this thread and will take all day to complete ..from canna butter to cake pops in the making... This is one of the many ways Medusa turns Men Stone

59.1 in sugar leaf and some very greasy bud (coffee grinder as I will not have to strain after)

4.9 grams keif ( why not )

2 sticks butter

crockpot ( on low )

start with 1 cup water ....which will cook off and keep from burning Revised ending up 4 cups

will check and stir for the next few hrs ...

BHANG (a recipe from India for there festival for worshiping the Pot Goddess) included

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
This will take all day .....I will make a cake with the butter ... cool ...then crumble....and use peanut butter for some ...and homemade cream cheese frosting to hold together ... makes a great stoner gift... I'LL BE BACK......M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
A few yrs ago I had the opportunity to take a class on making BHANG ..a India drink they use and have a festival and worship the pot goddess!!!!! You can use this drink strait milk (which they do) or this class was on treating cancer patients and useing for creamer...baking with anything that requires milk...

1/2 oz sugar leaf

1 cup milk (high content fat ...not non )

1/2 tsp cinnamon...1/2 tsp cardomon

45 min simmer in a crock pot

strain with cheesecloth leaves after boiling ( you can even use wet as the CBD is closer to stem if u want just pain help..

refrigerate half hour before drinking ( of course this does not freeze only good as long as milk is good )

Top Bottom