A Little Sweets For My Friends And Recipe For Bhang ...worshiping The Pot Goddess

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Lookin' real tasty! If the color of that butter is any indication- it looks damn potent! The bhang is definitely a really interesting alternative to the edibles we're used to in the U.S. I've been pretty interested in it but haven't tried. I know you said edibles aren't for you but how would you describe the effect of bhang?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Shiiiiit Ima go eat a cookie right now! I make canna butter 4lbs per batch. Cookies Muffins and Breads! My buddy made me some zucchini bread mini loafs that just made me float on the river. Im usually disappointed in others edibles compared to mine. Recently had a cheese cake that was good the first 2 bites then the taste hit me Wowsa Gross! My wifes banana nut muffins are bomb and very dangerous! Taste so good you want another but probably shouldn't dangerous.

Bhang me! Love cream cheese frosting Medusa!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I dont do the edibles either M,I want too like them but no bueno for me so far.

I only have one kidney so processing things really fucks me up. Sure this doesn't help but I love making. The pops i used to donate but a lot of work. But these are special treats for some friends. So I gotta make em special. 20z nice bud and leaf 6 grams keif. They be talking to the POT GODDESS

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Shiiiiit Ima go eat a cookie right now! I make canna butter 4lbs per batch. Cookies Muffins and Breads! My buddy made me some zucchini bread mini loafs that just made me float on the river. Im usually disappointed in others edibles compared to mine. Recently had a cheese cake that was good the first 2 bites then the taste hit me Wowsa Gross! My wifes banana nut muffins are bomb and very dangerous! Taste so good you want another but probably shouldn't dangerous.

Bhang me!

Cream cheese frosting is tits! The Bhang. I use to use for some patients with cancer really relieved them at the end.

Lol. Ill be back

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Were gonna do half peanut butter and half cream cheese frosting Gotta remember this has weed no eat Medusa. Made this once took the size of a thumbnail and needed to see if tasted right. Sent me on 4 hr high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom