A Little Sweets For My Friends And Recipe For Bhang ...worshiping The Pot Goddess

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

Ladyv

Ladyv

They look so yummy!

I'm one that has never found an edible I that I could describe as palatable...but I really want to! I think you've inspired me to give this a shot!!

Just to clarify, it took 4 Tbs Peanut butter in the end to keep them together, does that mean you crumbled the whole cake into a bowl and kneaded the peanut butter into it? I've never made cake balls. (lol, that just sounded funny to me :p) I assume you didn't make any with the cream cheese frosting?

Too bad you had the problem with them falling off the sticks - must have been frustrating after a whole day working on them :-(

Thanks for the tutorial!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
They look so yummy!

I'm one that has never found an edible I that I could describe as palatable...but I really want to! I think you've inspired me to give this a shot!!

Just to clarify, it took 4 Tbs Peanut butter in the end to keep them together, does that mean you crumbled the whole cake into a bowl and kneaded the peanut butter into it? I've never made cake balls. (lol, that just sounded funny to me :p) I assume you didn't make any with the cream cheese frosting?

Too bad you had the problem with them falling off the sticks - must have been frustrating after a whole day working on them :-(

Thanks for the tutorial!!

They all didn't fall ...and I saved to re form ...yes 4 tblsp peanut butter ..the cake was a little warm still so I believe that and I made them to big ...it makes them to heavy for sticks ... so just make smaller ...yes will post cream cheese ones also....just it was a long day ! I would mix a little frosting with the peanut balls it needs something to stick the cake together ...yes these are tasty and not like weed or the ones u buy at the cups ... and yes knead the cake with the peanut butter or frosting .. chill before you dip in what ever your choosing to decorate with... Enjoy M

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Nope cant help but misbehave lol. Just been trying to keep on keepin' on here.
Just popped some Truck Stop Cookies as I have been bored lately. With the winter slow down i get more time to work a project here or there.
Hows your breading chamber these days? You have been a naughty little match maker yourself it seems...

PnL

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nope cant help but misbehave lol. Just been trying to keep on keepin' on here.
Just popped some Truck Stop Cookies as I have been bored lately. With the winter slow down i get more time to work a project here or there.
Hows your breading chamber these days? You have been a naughty little match maker yourself it seems...

PnL

Busy girl getting use of the torcher chamber.

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks friend. Definitely were delicious and good stone. Awesome I'm going to have the wife make batch. Inspiration
Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom