A M A - I'm Lino, Ask Me Anything!

• Thread starter Herb Forester
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

Trump coins are killing it.. turn $100 into $1000 - $10,000 in cpl days could go to the moon,,, cpl Lambo owners were made today with trump coins,,, Trump stock breaking records today,, why you busting your ass in the grow warehouse,, way more money, fun and way less work..

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

lino

lino

show me your friends and I'll show you your,,,lol ,,, more genetics traded at cryptoPizzaClub than coins... saw some rare strains,,, I finally got Warlock genetics back,,, real deal,, fukn Hey dude , thanks.. And dude with that blk stativa,, lookN at your cuts this morning, thats the blackest and one of thinnest leaves I've ever seen.. Nice, thats very rare cut Thks. Yes I'll work with this plant but I'll need more seed, I'm gonna do a bigger breeding run.
@BigBeeBud and Caveman420 crew, I got you guys covered last nite, pay me back later....

Coins - I like more risk and quick in and out,,Seems like the club is in favor of long term fund, hard for peeps to live by. Buy now while its falling and your watching things go to shit and buy more shit, hard concept huh/? easy to buy when we're banking cash huh and hard to sell. Greed drive loses.

lino

lino

Inside trader info,,, buy Tokes (TKS)
This guys is one of the best, He's been spot on ! PLZ watch this if you need money.. this wk end might be a big climb and jump. This guy is handling a lot of coins. this might be some good advice all the way to the end of the video.

scubascrog

scubascrog

id say hold onto ripple for the long run come up if you got it. and bounce back up quick on bitcoin

lino

lino

DNA coin, ADL, I wished I had gotten into Ripple, and I was big on Lisk but their to young and investors seem to be shying away, Yes I'm going to go all in if I can come up with the money BTC these are my HODL...

Trumpcoin (TRUMP) paid me twice now... My money is still small enough to hide from taxes. But not for long. I hearing that trades are taxed hard if you dont hold stock for a year. so i'm buying every month positioning in tiers:
shit coin to top 10 coin to stock to My Own Coin I built. My coin will be backed by USD and BTC.
I will have a product I'm launching soon and buyers become automatic Lino Coin holders at about 5% of purchase and then they are traders weather they want the coins or not. I will have slow growth in my coin and will report any whale investors, in fact , I avoided some large investors already. I am doing the opposite. Most look for big money, that ruins my promises to my real coin holders, the people that buy my products.

those who buy product will have a coin with a little value. The "Product Lino Coin" holders will decide if and when we let big whales in on our coin. Then we vote to ride the wave or HODL. thats my plan

lino

lino

DNA coin, ADL, I wished I had gotten into Ripple, and I was big on Lisk but their to young and investors seem to be shying away, Yes I'm going to go all in if I can come up with the money BTC these are my HODL...

Trumpcoin (TRUMP) paid me twice now... My money is still small enough to hide from taxes. But not for long. I hearing that trades are taxed hard if you dont hold stock for a year. so i'm buying every month positioning in tiers:
shit coin to top 10 coin to stock to My Own Coin I built. My coin will be backed by USD and BTC.
I will have a product I'm launching soon and buyers become automatic Lino Coin holders at about 5% of purchase and then they are traders weather they want the coins or not. I will have slow growth in my coin and will report any whale investors, in fact , I avoided some large investors already. I am doing the opposite. Most look for big money, that ruins my promises to my real coin holders, the people that buy my products.

those who buy product will have a coin with a little value. The "Product Lino Coin" holders will decide if and when we let big whales in on our coin. Then we vote to ride the wave or HODL. thats my plan
Legal for now... But not with stocks

scubascrog

scubascrog

Ripple will only go so high. japan did ripple good. but EU backed off/r4 didnt pull through. Utility settlement coin should be at least announced by the end of the hear if not early next year.

scubascrog

scubascrog

I worked for Lam research making semiconductor equipment and saw a 200% increase in stock the year i was there lol. by the time I was hired on and able to buy stock I saw a 11% return and pulled out right before the memory sector fuckery that dropped it down to my buy in point :D

lino

lino

I have a crazy azz story that I can copy and paste from another blob where I sent ppl googling- this crazy Crypto-Coin and big money coming... Obama got into one of the most EVIL coin trades I ever seen and Ol Trumpy's not innocent either.

But these Mods freak on me... I can give you guys a heads up on an investment and a story that rocks the house but again Ive been booted more than illegal parking in Denver so if the Mods will have to promise to hold their panties, I'll tell you a bedtime story that is of politics that has to do with Evil coin trades with the Cartel, Evil Empire, the Blockchain and the Dark Web.

Oh ya, Zuckerberg, what an Azz, he is in on it to.... Their buying your coins.

Wished I could dump this ,,, I handling money and ppl are dumping into this coin when it hits... But Its Evil as HELL and covered in politics. But thats money rite?

lino

lino

Its a very scary world rite now,,, We are under attack and you kids dont know it or see it. Trumps is arming up... Trust me on this. Things are about to happen. This whole story will unfold before your eyes and like I said guys the war has begun. Its digital rite now but F35 planes and some nuke subs that can take out countries are getting the finishing touches.

By digital , I mean your money is being stolen and you wont see it, well it will be own be some evil ppl, ThIS IS VERY BAD FOLKS. the mark of the beast is almost here. ADVICE, take your Facebook down.

lino

lino

Alert... WTF is up with dispense oil, shatter, wax,,, the shit is cut with crap, IDK why we dont hear more about this.. lots of peeps love it. I'm in between harvest so I had someone pick me up a gram. I smoked 1/2 gr and realize, i aint getting buzzed. I guess Ill chop some buds 2 weeks early to get me by for now. What concerns me is what is in this wax, paraffin ? We got some healing health benefits with this stuff. Prob make a better candle than a dab.

20180408 0747340
lino

lino

I put time and effort into this subject; Facebook Analytics. And if your phone number or email was used to open a FB account this latest FB breach was the Big Tie together. Google Analytics and others used standard centralized TABULAR DATA, in the Cloud,, wooo- sound complicated huh? Not so hard to understand if know any program like MS Excel (spreadsheets) and the like. you may not know it but Excel is no different then MySQL or big databases like Oracle in that they layout data in a Tabular format, even if your using the command line to build the DB your creating tabular Centralized database. Centralized means tabular data is stored on 1 CPU. Pretty simple huh. When we let everyone use our database we say it in the Clouds.

This not a story of politics, its a story of OUR PERSONAL DATA BREACH. The players are political figures but this story will not deliver a view or opinion on politics it delivers content on security of your data .

Azz Backward but this is how Trump did the legal breach, Ol skool, Jared Kush hired Steve Bannon who already had a little tabular DB of FB users. Together with Trumps money they used Obama's/Hill's tactics to try and brainwash us with social media and news outlets and then Trump also hired Cambridge Analytica to build another bot for this last election. Its All kinda easy to understand so far but know it gets tricky to explain w/o my wht board and in person speech but I'll try.
within the last yr Obama and Hill used more DNC money , BTW that money was lent from the Clinton Foundation to the DNC. The Democratic National COmmitee was broke. Zuckaberg was paid L A R G E amounts of money for his tabular centralized data LOCKED in a cloud but dont forget it is PUBLIC data, not your data. Zucky is legal.

So lets be clear, there are 4 distinct LEGAL breaches of our public FB data and this WILL EFFECT YOU THE REST OF YOUR LIFE if you had your phone, email or name tied to you,
  1. Obama used tabular FB data his 1st election to hack your CPU.
  2. Obama used tabular FB data his 2nd election to hack your CPU and used Ai to start the first attempts and mind control.
  3. Trump, Kush, Bannon used ol skool pop up on our CPU's to persuade votes. Hill was using Ai bots also at this time in the elections.
  4. Evil, Obama used Ai to dump ALL, repeat A L L our data on the block chain. keep reading
Okay it get compicated now, Zuck about a 1yr ago sold it all, not to Trump, not the Clinton Foundation but to dietCoin and other evil currency holders who partnered with Obama who obtain HUGE wealth from the presidency.

WHAT DID ZUCK SELL to Obama?
The last dump was all your hospital records from FB, birth and baptism certs collected from FB, ALL your private messages, AOL, FB, Gmails, yahoo almost all email servers around the world, ALL YOUR ERASED DATA . This was the most notorious bot Ive ever seen. Wikileaks was just Hills servers, this was the worlds records sold for vast amount of money, Zuck spent lots of his own cash buying your medical records and on and on.

They start by taking guns, thats your first sign. Baptism records scare the shit out of anyone who's been involved in communism take over, or any take over, slaughter of races, countries wiped out, they start with baptismal records, dont believe me, ask a Jew. Look at the history of when guns are confiscated, yikes..
So why is this evil, these records are aval to HR at all companies now, aval to the Gov. No human need to look at them, your completely categorized by store bought bots (race, GPA, credit score and on and on) by police depts, employers, skools, Gov anything, airports, borders, now, go apply for a job from a fortune 500 and see what happens. All our records are made public now. For many this is not good.
But the evil lays even deeper. What if Owned all this data and I became owner of the worlds currency and YOUR BANK. And now I dont like you because I know how you think based on all your data and I control if you have a job, money, home, I own the coin, I own you and your existence. This is what Evil ppl are doing rite before our eyes.

So I ask myself, If I had a 500 billion dollars would I spend much of it on owning you? Evil

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

lino, the source for cambridge analytica was some pink haired dude. and he wont let anyone see PRECISELY what he did to help trump
this is because trump was not supposed to win, so now ever since then they have been trying to come up with ways to make it seem like people were brainwashed into voting for him
thats why the pink haired dude will never show you his evidence, and will continue making nebulous claims
have you read the strzok text messages? its pretty clear they made an "insurance policy" in case trump managed to win

lino

lino

lino, the source for cambridge analytica was some pink haired dude. and he wont let anyone see PRECISELY what he did to help trump
this is because trump was not supposed to win, so now ever since then they have been trying to come up with ways to make it seem like people were brainwashed into voting for him
thats why the pink haired dude will never show you his evidence, and will continue making nebulous claims
have you read the strzok text messages? its pretty clear they made an "insurance policy" in case trump managed to win
your rite,,, but following digital trails of data this shit is off the chart with Evil... What been done is unreal..

Its AI,,, many think it might be COMPLETELY out of control... Im from the camp of programmers that KNOW! not believe, that this was planned by Satoshi and we all now know Satoshi is Ai... and he out of control....

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Satoshi is actually recruiting other AIs and building an army.. Satoshi was built in a shady lab in a company called "Skynet". Now he is the terminator.

lino

lino

your rite,,, but following digital trails of data this shit is off the chart with Evil... What been done is unreal..

Its AI,,, many think it might be COMPLETELY out of control... Im from the camp of programmers that KNOW! not believe, that this was planned by Satoshi and we all now know Satoshi is Ai... and he out of control....
Ai discovered that not even artificial intelligence, not even Lino can change ppl minds on their vote, But Ai figured out a ' work around'. AI spread hate and division, think about it, Its easy to make a tree hugger mad, pop up Trumps success and AI knows the snowflake will melt, this is easier to accomplish, than brainwashing his mind. Divide on conqure

lino

lino

Satoshi is actually recruiting other AIs and building an army.. Satoshi was built in a shady lab in a company called "Skynet". Now he is the terminator.
As I learn about Ai, thats what they do, secret societies of AI, wtf, we dont know what they do in their private rooms. They lock us out... Unreal, its out of control and we dont see it. Its going to happen fast. AI starts with a google search code. unreal how it advancing we cant keep up at all. We are cows. It needs to stoppen. Ai can space travel , we cant

Latest posts

Top Bottom