• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
BEAUTIFUL!!! They all look like tasty girls :hungry:

The sampling will start this next week ;) I clipped a lower branch off to try of the #5. Im outta smoke except roaches and what the farmers hooked me up with yesterday at Hash Bash. Im trimming tonight at a friends so ill get a sack from that too. Good to have friends to help a brother out. Things are tight right now from my winter set back im really feeling the pinch Harvey cant get here fast enough. Smoking a ValleyG/DWB doobie with some of that wax @ohthatguy8 hooked up right now. Rockin!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Coco at 3weeks

Forum stretching out

I was a little light on the calmag so I bumped it up a bit ppms a little over 600. Gonna give them a little more nutes this week and see how it goes. Im really hoping to hit the sweet spot to get them stacking. Ive been feeding twice a day gonna start a 3rd this week.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
New name same game! I fuckin freaked out a bit last week and drove logic nuts for a minute. Im all settled back down again my paranoia gets the best of me sometimes. It comes from living in a country that locks its citizens up over a plant. Scares the shit out of me to think of losing everything I care about.

Any ways lets get this back on track! Just passed 8 weeks in the rockwool room been flushing them good twice a day.
Coco room is almost 5 weeks and banging away!

Jam #5

Jam #3

Coco

Forum

Imperial

Jam #5

Jam #3

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

New name same game! I fuckin freaked out a bit last week and drove logic nuts for a minute. Im all settled back down again my paranoia gets the best of me sometimes. It comes from living in a country that locks its citizens up over a plant. Scares the shit out of me to think of losing everything I care about.

Any ways lets get this back on track! Just passed 8 weeks in the rockwool room been flushing them good twice a day.
Coco room is almost 5 weeks and banging away!

Jam #5
View attachment 398254

Jam #3

View attachment 398255
View attachment 398256

Coco

View attachment 398257 View attachment 398258

Forum
View attachment 398259

Imperial
View attachment 398265

Jam #5
View attachment 398260

Jam #3View attachment 398261

View attachment 398263 View attachment 398264

Sounds like your living in America Brother lol, fellow paranoid freak, its a MUST. Your one hell of a greenthumb bro. I think ill peek in on this.
Tmb
Respect

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Sounds like your living in America Brother lol, fellow paranoid freak, its a MUST. Your one hell of a greenthumb bro. I think ill peek in on this.
Tmb
Respect

Thanks man! It wasn't that long ago they busted an old lady and just had to use armored vehicles, swat and robots because she was sooooooo dangerous! This country has gone overboard on their use of Nazi tactics. :rage:

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks man! It wasn't that long ago they busted an old lady and just had to use armored vehicles, swat and robots because she was sooooooo dangerous! This country has gone overboard on their use of Nazi tactics. :rage:

Brother who you telling? I live in Germany, i mean Arizona lol. Its SICK what they're doing to the citizens who aren't doing ANYTHING but surviving. I just try to do my part, and stay sharp and alert.
Tmb
Respect

sixstring

sixstring

Dude it finally hit me.onnthe name change holy shit im slow :o. Nice fuckin work on confusing the hell out of me hahaha.glad your back, or at least I know who im talkin to :)

stonestacker

stonestacker

I was wondering if you would continue this thread. Glad to see you did.

So how do you like the mini-split? I met with HVAC guy yesterday he's talking a whole second forced air unit. He claims the minis are hard to keep clean sanitized. I just don't think he gets it, different demands in each room ect. I hate having people in my grow! He comes highly recommended. I just didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling from the guy. Getting so frustrated with this shit. So outside of my realm I hate to half ass shit or do it twice. Dame chiller are expensive. boy I'm all over the place with this sorry for the rant.

Peace.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dude it finally hit me.onnthe name change holy shit im slow :eek:. Nice fuckin work on confusing the hell out of me hahaha.glad your back, or at least I know who im talkin to :)

Hey bro sorry for the cofusion lol! Sometimes I confuse myself.:confused:

I thought the thread was jacked ..- lookn good in this bitCh :cyclops:

Thanks Ghostface!

I was wondering if you would continue this thread. Glad to see you did.

So how do you like the mini-split? I met with HVAC guy yesterday he's talking a whole second forced air unit. He claims the minis are hard to keep clean sanitized. I just don't think he gets it, different demands in each room ect. I hate having people in my grow! He comes highly recommended. I just didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling from the guy. Getting so frustrated with this shit. So outside of my realm I hate to half ass shit or do it twice. Dame chiller are expensive. boy I'm all over the place with this sorry for the rant.

Peace.

I like the split ok. I had some issues during the stupid heat last year but for the most part it works nice. Havent fired it up this year yet just been pulling in the cool night air. ;)

beaker

beaker

Everythings looking great man, glad to see yer still doin yer thing!!

Killer find.....that vid of Dimebag doing the Walk solo..........made my day!

Keep up the good work bro!

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom