A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

what light? dang it..I've done that before with a reg room light..I unscrew the bulbs for flower now.:confused:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
what light? dang it..I've done that before with a reg room light..I unscrew the bulbs for flower now.:confused:

It was one of my thouy's :(. I couldnt believe it. I left the switch on the "ON" position and forgot. :asshat:

Natural

Natural

It was one of my thouy's :(. I couldnt believe it. I left the switch on the "ON" position and forgot. :asshat:
man..puttin those strains through the stress test.(giggles)..shit happens. If you weren't so dialed, you might have big issues. Hope ery'thang keeps on track for ya homie.
I wish I had a cookie cut..I'd be trying all-ways...might even give her 10 hour days..lol..at least there will be sumthin to smoke for the Cup:cigar:

growchick421

growchick421

I'm sorry to hear that. How far into flower are they??
We have had small light leaks that have messed up our ladies, but they were earlier in flower. Hope nothing freaked out too much on you.
Positive vibes going toward you. Look toward the sky's and ask them for help :greyalien:...
:D

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Maybe it had something to do with the light I left on!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I think it was on for about a week.:bag:
What's up, Prime? Wowzers... a week? Those beauties are really shaping up for you. Hope they continue to do so and that you and the little one are well!!
Goods

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
man..puttin those strains through the stress test.(giggles)..shit happens. If you weren't so dialed, you might have big issues. Hope ery'thang keeps on track for ya homie.
I wish I had a cookie cut..I'd be trying all-ways...might even give her 10 hour days..lol..at least there will be sumthin
to smoke for the Cup:cigar:

So far so good.;) What state you in Natural?

I'm sorry to hear that. How far into flower are they??
We have had small light leaks that have messed up our ladies, but they were earlier in flower. Hope nothing freaked out too much on you.
Positive vibes going toward you. Look toward the sky's and ask them for help :greyalien:...
:D

Im in week 7. Thanks for the good vibes!:)

What's up, Prime? Wowzers... a week? Those beauties are really shaping up for you. Hope they continue to do so and that you and the little one are well!!
Goods

Hey Goodsen! Yeah Im a dummy:clown:. The ARC baby is doing great getting her veg on.;) Hope everything is good for you too!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So after smoking on some of these nugs from the rockwool room I'm pretty happy.:D Very tasty and smooth. They came out fairly dense considering my poor net job. I should have doubled my nets. They were laying all over each other.

burn4me

burn4me

So after smoking on some of these nugs from the rockwool room I'm pretty happy.:D Very tasty and smooth. They came out fairly dense considering my poor net job. I should have doubled my nets. They were laying all over each other.

View attachment 401763
looks pretty hefty to my eyes. whats the aroma off it?

edit: i was wondering how this was in my subs. didnt realize it was you till today. lol
y the name change and such? if you dont mind me asking.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
looks pretty hefty to my eyes. whats the aroma off it?

edit: i was wondering how this was in my subs. didnt realize it was you till today. lol
y the name change and such? if you dont mind me asking.

Im horrible at describing flavors but def fuely, limey dank tasting. The #5 has a sweeter side to it like pineapple.

The name change is something I've wanted for a little while. Prime C is for "Prime Collective". Ive been BudMuncher for awhile and just kinda felt like I've grown out of it.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I feel you on the heat wave. My basement p.m. flower room is 79f. just set up a second exhaust on a zephyri set @ 81 hope it's not needed.

Hows that dtf working for you? No green algae on the floor I hope.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I feel you on the heat wave. My basement p.m. flower room is 79f. just set up a second exhaust on a zephyri set @ 81 hope it's not needed.

Hows that dtf working for you? No green algae on the floor I hope.

Only where my dehuey is. Everything else is all good. I got a guy to look at the ac when we can get in there. Im just riding these last couple weeks out till I chop it. :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom