A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
ACxGC- Animal Cookies x Ghost Cookies... Crazy leaf curl but I think I see cookie traits in both phenos!

There are some def cookie leaners! I was pretty excited taking those pics. BKGK looks nice and kushy fat leaves. They should be flipped within a few weeks I hope.:D

looking good. keep up the love

Thanks bro lovin it up!!

crazy looking twist

Isnt it crazy! lol

Dam brother you've got a lot going on. I can't believe the hb cookies is one plant in a 3gal. Nice work!

Thanks bro! I cant wait till its finished she's gonna be a beast!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Your pal is doing his thang they're looking great!! I love the structure on those ...you guys seeing any double serrated leaf edges? I've noticed those phenos had an extra umpht & more frost to em when I was growing the Straydawg & Street Stars (Sensi Star x Straydawg). One of my bro's has been saying the same for the Absoluts' he has in flower ...I really need to go by there and get some pics, he should be around 7 wks now!!

I saw pics of our asian pal's Ghost Cookies and @rawman's Animal x BKGK ...Impressive!! I'll be starting these Katsu x BKGK when hell season is over so I can get those pretty colors to show more. Yeah that's some trippy leaf growth on that AC/GC, she's probably a tad more sensitive than her sibs.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Your pal is doing his thang they're looking great!! I love the structure on those ...you guys seeing any double serrated leaf edges? I've noticed those phenos had an extra umpht & more frost to em when I was growing the Straydawg & Street Stars (Sensi Star x Straydawg). One of my bro's has been saying the same for the Absoluts' he has in flower ...I really need to go by there and get some pics, he should be around 7 wks now!!

I saw pics of our asian pal's Ghost Cookies and @rawman's Animal x BKGK ...Impressive!! I'll be starting these Katsu x BKGK when hell season is over so I can get those pretty colors to show more. Yeah that's some trippy leaf growth on that AC/GC, she's probably a tad more sensitive than her sibs.

He's not doing too bad. The last time I was over there I was like hey man get this shit in order I need to take pics! Every time I go over there the pots are dry! lol He's getting better though.

Yeah man throw those pics up here bro! Love to see a preview. 10 days to the cup cant wait to blaze!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Finally got my cut of Tahoe Alien back!! I was having trouble cloning her so I let it go but my buddy has an ez cloner that was doing the job. Its probably been over a year since Ive had it and I hope I can do a better job with it now.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Day-um. Looking LOVELY, Prime. You've got the ARC so nice and greasy! Good to see you got the TA back. Loved what you did with it last time!:p

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
What a fun weekend at the cup! Had a blast hanging out with Mota and the crew. Picked up 2 Cannatonic cuts #4 and Perkins. Got a cpl packs of seeds!

2 packs from @Skunkmasterflex ! Thanks again bro.:D 91 chem x Larry sounds sick!

And my buddy @symbiote420 hooked up the Stardawg f2's! You da man sym! Im super stoked on those!

I got the Fire Og bx but I really wanted some Wifi.:( I might have found a source for some of those:) No OG Raskal either just a rep.

Picked up the Mackinaw from @Motarebel Ive been wanting these since the expo in Detroit. Just gotta say that Mota and everybody at that booth were the kindest coolest people ever. I was blessed to be in the company of such great people. Met a bunch of farmers and smoked some of the best herb of my life!!

So now Ive got a new focus which is the cup next year. Specifically Mota gear!

Starting with this one!

A pack of Lung Candy#1 and maybe a pack Apollo 13.

Ive already cleared out some clones to make room for these.:D Im on a mission!

Top Bottom