Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cookie at 7 weeks starting the flush.

Big room at 3 weeks

Jam ^^^^^^^^^^^

Cookie

Besides the feeders getting clogged everything is looking pretty good. I have to use my Spider man ability's to get to those feeders lots of fun. Since im in 1 gal pots next run is just gonna get 1/4 line with T's.

Im not pushing these as hard and still have a little tip burn. Pretty decent stack too so I dont think Im going to increase anything for now. And if I do maybe 1mil of bloom at 5 weeks. Low ppms and consistency FTW!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
That OG Jam of yours is fuego @Prime C, taste very close to the Ghost bro and the buzz is killer!! Wait till you pop those Mack OGs, hope you have plenty of head space too they're super stretchers!!

Thanks bro glad you like it! Just gotta grab a bag of Roots organic to start them seeds. Thats the way Im popping all my seeds now "direct sow" worked great for the seeds I got from you and rawman. Thanks for the heads up on the stretch!;)

grower4life

grower4life

What a fun weekend at the cup! Had a blast hanging out with Mota and the crew. Picked up 2 Cannatonic cuts #4 and Perkins. Got a cpl packs of seeds!

View attachment 427585

2 packs from @Skunkmasterflex ! Thanks again bro.:D 91 chem x Larry sounds sick!

And my buddy @symbiote420 hooked up the Stardawg f2's! You da man sym! Im super stoked on those!

I got the Fire Og bx but I really wanted some Wifi.:( I might have found a source for some of those:) No OG Raskal either just a rep.

Picked up the Mackinaw from @Motarebel Ive been wanting these since the expo in Detroit. Just gotta say that Mota and everybody at that booth were the kindest coolest people ever. I was blessed to be in the company of such great people. Met a bunch of farmers and smoked some of the best herb of my life!!

So now Ive got a new focus which is the cup next year. Specifically Mota gear!

View attachment 427598

Starting with this one!

View attachment 427600

A pack of Lung Candy#1 and maybe a pack Apollo 13.

View attachment 427601

Ive already cleared out some clones to make room for these.:D Im on a mission!
Dam Prime C, That a shat load a seeds! lots and lots of fun rite there. What cup were u at this last weekend, thought it was last month?

grower4life

grower4life

Cookie at 7 weeks starting the flush.

View attachment 427810

Big room at 3 weeks

View attachment 427811 View attachment 427813 View attachment 427812

Jam ^^^^^^^^^^^

Cookie

View attachment 427815 View attachment 427816 View attachment 427817

Besides the feeders getting clogged everything is looking pretty good. I have to use my Spider man ability's to get to those feeders lots of fun. Since im in 1 gal pots next run is just gonna get 1/4 line with T's.

Im not pushing these as hard and still have a little tip burn. Pretty decent stack too so I dont think Im going to increase anything for now. And if I do maybe 1mil of bloom at 5 weeks. Low ppms and consistency FTW!
Looking fukin dank yo!!!! Great job! Which cookies is that?

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks bro glad you like it! Just gotta grab a bag of Roots organic to start them seeds. Thats the way Im popping all my seeds now "direct sow" worked great for the seeds I got from you and rawman. Thanks for the heads up on the stretch!;)
I do the same bro. No need to use all those tricks...soaking, papertowls etc etc. I just pop mine directly into the soil...if theyre gonna grow, theyre gonna grow. :D MGG

grower4life

grower4life

lol which reminds me I went to Arby's last week or so and some hillbilly biker chick working the drive through had the worst Nazi swastika tattoo on her neck. Looked like scribble swastika. Wtf was she thinking? lol
Fukin nice! Lmao bitches wit swasticas tats rule! Lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
To the left,,, to the left,,,, now side,,, and slide!!!! Looking fantastic!!!!

Thanks man! Im pretty happy so far in these 1 gal pots. Feeding 4 times lights on at 600 ppms!! 4 weeks today 5 to go.:)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
This last batch of clones was put into Roots Organic. Ive had problems with them stalling,burning ,lockout so figured Id switch it up and try something new. Still going into coco after this. Seems to be working out getting new growth already.

Next round of Jam#5 and Forum cookie.

Top Bottom