A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

nice sexy buds there mr.head banging staff member.lol
what are the staff meetings like? i heard if your thc level isn't high enough on the drug test you don't get hired. fuck i know id pass, but im too busy tending to sick and dying cancer patients for another job. Good Luck with the gig kid.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Wow man.... everything looks GREAT. Nice job keeping things in check while life's been fuckin with ya. Proper.

This #Cookie is Proper!!

This is @31 days. She's beautiful!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thats only 31 days too she's got some fattening up to do these are gonna be some beasts! i love looking at the frosty Glue but the structure on this one is awesome. The knot of buds at the base of that spear! Ive already got my dehuey on running constant dropping my RH to %50 or lower. I dont need any bud rot creeping on my shit with these fat ass nugs. ;)

ftwendy

ftwendy

63 days has been the max for me iirc, tho I believe she could come down anywhere between days 56-70. I'm sure she can come down early and still provide a satisfying smoke.

You got it man. Do your best to keep temps within a 3degree range (75-78) and rh no more than 55% and you'll be just fine. If that's impossible then I'd chop the very largest cola(s) at 58 days. Gonna have yoself some donkey schwanz :)

Here she is in the tester space somewhere around 3 weeks, and then a nugget shot from the same plant harvested at 63 days.
Hashtag23ish

Hashtag63

Last edited:
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

63 days has been the max for me iirc, tho I believe she could come down anywhere between days 56-70. I'm sure she can come down early and still provide a satisfying smoke.

You got it man. Do your best to keep temps within a 3degree range (75-78) and rh no more than 55% and you'll be just fine. If that's impossible then I'd chop the very largest cola(s) at 58 days. Gonna have yoself some donkey schwanz :)

Here she is in the tester space somewhere around 3 weeks, and then a nugget shot from the same plant harvested at 63 days.
View attachment 484825
View attachment 484826
Very nice work @ftwendy I'm loving your ladies right there!

Top Bottom