A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TooDope1904

TooDope1904

Good to hear your pup's doing good. Makes me miss Kush. :( Girlfriend bought her for me and named her. lol Had to give her away because I didn't have the right environment and time to take her out due to personal life issues. She was a red nose pit. Very territorial with me .

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Next up!!

Crystal Kush Green Crack x Crystal Ship Golden Lion Genetics
White Water The White x Crystal Ship
Stardawg f2 from @symbiote420 ! Thanks again buddy!
Hitman Og Yzer Kush (SFV OG x SensiStar) x Pahoehoe( Wifi x hawaiian cherry bomb) Mota Rebel Genetics

These are in cups of roots organic original to start.

Last edited:
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
20150111 103257 1
;)Flipped 4 yesterday!

Tahoe Alien,Gorilla Glue,Platinum Cookies,C4,Perkins and a lone Forum.

Seeds are popping left and right!

john martin

john martin

He seems to be a bit better today. Fucking vets around here weren't much help. I looked up his symptoms and started him on probiotics and pedialite. Thanks for the tip @A-Roe Boiled chicken with rice is tomorrows menu! He hasnt been vomiting so thats a start!
Edibles do WONDERS for dogs, just have to be real careful to start with low doses and work your way up, otherwise they will lay in the same spot for about 48 hours, wake up and take glorious pee, eat their entire food and water supply and pass back out lol.

Bake some chicken (pasture raised non soy fed) and take all the meat off the carcass. Save the juices left over from baking and put into fridge to separate the fat from the stock... the stock should jelly up... mix that up in his food, it will help TONS with digestion. Put the bones into a pot and barely cover with water, add some carrots, onions, celery and 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar and simmer for about 8 hours. Strain everything through cheese clothe or nut bag and then drizzle a bit of this on his food everyday (preferably with low dose cannabis infused coconut oil (animals thrive on coconut oil).

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Edibles do WONDERS for dogs, just have to be real careful to start with low doses and work your way up, otherwise they will lay in the same spot for about 48 hours, wake up and take glorious pee, eat their entire food and water supply and pass back out lol.

Bake some chicken (pasture raised non soy fed) and take all the meat off the carcass. Save the juices left over from baking and put into fridge to separate the fat from the stock... the stock should jelly up... mix that up in his food, it will help TONS with digestion. Put the bones into a pot and barely cover with water, add some carrots, onions, celery and 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar and simmer for about 8 hours. Strain everything through cheese clothe or nut bag and then drizzle a bit of this on his food everyday (preferably with low dose cannabis infused coconut oil (animals thrive on coconut oil).

He's all back to normal now. Im still feeding him venison and rice with pumpkin and yogurt once a day in between his dry food. He's bouncing around like a jack rabbit and pounding on the Elmo chair the horny little fucker!:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
How do you like that "Microbe Life" stuff? I was given a sample pack, but I feel the bottles uses are confusing to say the least.

I like it alot. One of the few products Ive seen direct results with. I havent bought any still using up free samples. A friend bought some one gallon jugs and said they were very diluted compared to the free sample packs. I hope they are at the show next month so I can get some more free ones!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@DAT Hey thanks for checking in! Yeah the pink room! She's a beauty! Too bad I had to scrap it out today.:( Im having a security scare at the moment. Talk about a shitty week! Im gonna lay low for a bit till I feel its safe keep my numbers straight.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im not down but I am preparing for those deputy doolittles to pay me a visit here. Its just some unfortunate circumstances. Its got nothing to do with shady dealings just a scorn ex of my buddies. The cops way over stepped with no real evidence and threw him in jail. Then executed a warrant on the house. They found the room but didnt take or damage anything. I moved it all and shut the room down. Did some cleaning here now its just a waiting game. My buddy feels so bad but its not his fault. Just a bump in the road this could have been much worse. They were slippin @TSTEW313 ! lol

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Im not down but I am preparing for those deputy doolittles to pay me a visit here. Its just some unfortunate circumstances. Its got nothing to do with shady dealings just a scorn ex of my buddies. The cops way over stepped with no real evidence and threw him in jail. Then executed a warrant on the house. They found the room but didnt take or damage anything. I moved it all and shut the room down. Did some cleaning here now its just a waiting game. My buddy feels so bad but its not his fault. Just a bump in the road this could have been much worse. They were slippin @TSTEW313 ! lol
Damn that's deep home boy I wish you the best! I really enjoy your grow logs so I hope your back in business soon! An I'm glad they were the one's slipping! Lol !! Yeah I just picked up two more patience so I'm good on my limit while I run through these cuts!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im about fed up with so called friends. Only when its convenient. pfffff Literally this mother fucker is pissed at me cause I havent bought him a house and got him growing. Holy fucking greedy bitch! Then wants to step on my toes and blame me. Fuck other relationships up and blame me. Im so fucking fed up with some people right now and they are my closest circle. Im done sharing with assholes for sure. I respect you farmers waaaaaaaaaay more than these other people Ive known for years. Wow Im just blown away by my recent turn of events and all the shit flying at me right now. Im digging my feet in and Im about push back. Im not shedding another tear over classless back stabbing parasites! I dont even like to be mean its not me. Im a big teddy bear that likes to get along with everyone and I help when I can. Seems my help is biting me in the ass now. I dont expect anything but the courtesy and respect I extend to others thats it. So sick of this hole greed driven system I feel like strapping on my hippie shoes and going for a walk. A long walk

symbiote420

symbiote420

Friends.... how many of us have them? Friends.... the ones we can depend on! That pisses me off bro, I went through that bs awhile back, keep your #s in check and make sure all mj related stuff is outta reach of the shorties in case they do pay ya another vist..... make sure your dry gram-age is proper too, if you have any trim laying around bag it up and mark "not usable" on it.... they count unrooted cuts too!

We all know the golden rules, even though we're legal they still apply!
So be safe bro and I hope shit works out in your favor.

Top Bottom