A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Strong finish bro, looks awesome...you should be proud of your work!

I agree with your choices on trimming down the stable. Glue's about to get overplayed, but ride the wave while you can. She's a looker, a stinker and a producer, but she's a slut ;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Strong finish bro, looks awesome...you should be proud of your work!

I agree with your choices on trimming down the stable. Glue's about to get overplayed, but ride the wave while you can. She's a looker, a stinker and a producer, but she's a slut ;)

Thanks for the good words bro! I am super stoked! This was a personal best. 1.75 on the glue! 1.5 on the #Cookie! I think Im on the right track!:)

Qbanbiz

Qbanbiz

Gsp pic
Hey C
Great job on the Platinum Cookies. She's a staple in my hydro rooms. Super vigorous and loves ROCKWOOL and AQUA FLAKES. Just nailed my personal best 15+# on 3 4x8 trays. Each tray blasted with 3k watts, vented Blockbuster hoods, Hortilux HPS. Had problems with the CO2 burner early in the run and switched to bottles. They got super huge. Not sure what I did it but i wish i can replicate. Changing bottles is a job in itself. Anyways heres a picture of my mistress day of harvest in the dry room.
getPart

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@sixstring Im lurking buddy! lol :) Wishing I was at the cup with all big ballers :( but Ive just had too much shit hit the fan lately. :eek:

@Qbanbiz nice work bro! My dhn cut put out mostly crumbs but the smoke was killer. Just no weight so it got the axe.

I had some tested from the last round

DHN Platinum Cookies 25.47% with 24.38% thc9
Tahoe Alien 14.73%
Gorilla Glue #4 22.42%
Perkins cut 16.73% cbd and .82% thc9
C4 12.99% cbd and .84% thc9

Latest posts

Top Bottom