A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Several packs of yooper were run to find this Tahoe Leaning pheno. All phenos were stellar meds. Some leaning to the LBL, some to the tahoe. This pheno in particular was tahoe tahoe tahoe with just a slap of the LBL to up the yields, and add to the already abundant crystal set. The LBL adds a wonderful citrus back that is only detectable by a seasoned tongue. The primary flavor is all fresh tennis ball piney goodness..... :D

Stoppit Im drooling!! Cant wait to have some more!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The Canna A has Ca and the Canna B has Mag in them already

Yeah Im at around 800 ppms with only 3 mils of Calmag per gal. 6 & 6 of A& B.
With GH 3 part I was at 5mils calmag peak bloom. More tip burn than with H&G so far. I was just thinking of trying a test plant and feed it equal parts of GH micro/bloom just like the H&G! I bet the results might come close. Im not good with calculations but it would be interesting to see the comparison in numbers.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
20150508 170949 1
20150508 171007 1
H & G rockin out the "Pink Room"!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Little fuzzy but looking good and frosty.
Love the pink. My wife picked something similar for our dining room once. I called it pepto bismol. Didn't last long maybe a day lol.

Keep it green.

Yeah it is blurry as fuck! lol But it does give the profile of how the H&G is treating the ladies! Getting a nice stack so far and everything is nice and green with minimal tip burn. The slight leaf curl is acceptable for me I dont wanna add anything else at this point.

Top Bottom