A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Picked these up today. $4.14 for a 3 pack. Going too hook up the other room tonight when the lights come on. I got these to have better coverage over the coco they spit out 8 fingers and adjustable.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Nice auto feed dude. Nothing like having employees that never sleep. ;)

After fiddling with a few of the different nozzles from Mr. Landscaper, I settled on nothing at all. Nothing to clog, nothing to replace. Cheaper and no difference in performance...

Currently I use stakes to hold the bare cut end of the emitter hose in exactly the right place, right where water doesn't hit the base of the stem yet still gets enough spread on the top cube in the rockwool stack to flush things a bit. The flushing may just be my imagination, but thats what I'm shooting for. I've also jammed the stake in the side of the top cube, kinda wedged in between the cube and the plastic wrapper. Both ways work fine and I've never had to worry about elephant foot rot issues.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice auto feed dude. Nothing like having employees that never sleep. ;)

After fiddling with a few of the different nozzles from Mr. Landscaper, I settled on nothing at all. Nothing to clog, nothing to replace. Cheaper and no difference in performance...

Currently I use stakes to hold the bare cut end of the emitter hose in exactly the right place, right where water doesn't hit the base of the stem yet still gets enough spread on the top cube in the rockwool stack to flush things a bit. The flushing may just be my imagination, but thats what I'm shooting for. I've also jammed the stake in the side of the top cube, kinda wedged in between the cube and the plastic wrapper. Both ways work fine and I've never had to worry about elephant foot rot issues.

Yeah I like just using the drip line by itself with the cubes. I did some fiddling with those today to get that good coverage on the top block. Im probably gonna grab some stakes for those next time.

Looks like 2 min on for the first feed and 1 min for the second will do it this round. These babies are stacking nice for 4 weeks! Already got some leaners! They've put on more frost since the last pics too. This is going to be a real good round both of them put out pretty nice.

Natural

Natural

cools beans man..hope to see a pix of them up and running..do you have an inline filter?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
cools beans man..hope to see a pix of them up and running..do you have an inline filter?

No filter yet. I have one just need to hook it up. I ran out of time tonight but I did get it up and running just before midnight. Wide open gives some nice coverage with the ap 1000. I'll dial it in when I get back. They already want twice a day.

growchick421

growchick421

A couple freebies?? You made bank!
I like ur system. Looks very clean. Hope the ladies like it too.
Your garden looks fantastic also. Everything getting all nice and sugary.
Keep up the beauty. Grow big and happy :lurking::D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
A couple freebies?? You made bank!
I like ur system. Looks very clean. Hope the ladies like it too.
Your garden looks fantastic also. Everything getting all nice and sugary.
Keep up the beauty. Grow big and happy :lurking::D

Hey thanks growchick!

I did clean up pretty good with all the nutes! I was wanting to try the H&G stuff too especially the aqua flakes. @BudGoggles told me try that a little while back. I didn't realize what I had either till I got home and read the top of the box. It was labled H&G hydro kit and I was like oh man!!

I cant wait for the expo coming up this weekend! I'll take all that free stuff.

The ladies are a cpl days past 4 weeks. Im pretty surprised at how big they are. Starting to stink real nice too. #5 has got some double headers. That thing is going to be a monster! Im really liking the rock wool.

growchick421

growchick421

Awesome! Take all their free shit then send them this way. We could use free shit too :bawling:, not that we don't have awesome friends :rolleyes:

sixstring

sixstring

i see the confidence level is very high in here :cigar: good stuff bm,looks like you cleaned up on the samples from the cup man nice work!! im diggin the autowater setups as well,i had some issues with those 8 finger heads clogging but i was using ionic nutes and its real fuggin salty stuff.but its easy enough to just remove the top and wire brush it real quick. plants look great bro,ill be around watchin,peace

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
i see the confidence level is very high in here :cigar: good stuff bm,looks like you cleaned up on the samples from the cup man nice work!! im diggin the autowater setups as well,i had some issues with those 8 finger heads clogging but i was using ionic nutes and its real fuggin salty stuff.but its easy enough to just remove the top and wire brush it real quick. plants look great bro,ill be around watchin,peace

Hey sixstring thanks for stopping by bro! Yeah I had this setup before and they started clogging up with salt so I tore it out and went back to hand watering. I need to get my filter on there today.

Had a few clones die on me while I was gone they weren't ready to be outta the dome yet. I need to get on that domeless cloning!

sixstring

sixstring

I thought about using a filter on my setup but then I wonder about the filter catching larger nute particles and changing the mix on me.i guess im just thinking about granular nutes like jacks more than liquid stuff but even the ionic bloom and boost I use is pretty salty.idk man im prolly over thinking the whole damn process lol.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I thought about using a filter on my setup but then I wonder about the filter catching larger nute particles and changing the mix on me.i guess im just thinking about granular nutes like jacks more than liquid stuff but even the ionic bloom and boost I use is pretty salty.idk man im prolly over thinking the whole damn process lol.

My problem is I dip my buckets to get water and they sit on the floor which has coco bits. Always getting floaters! lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
@sixstring hey you gonna go to the expo this weekend? Sounds like there's gonna be a few farmers there to meet up and blaze.;)

Top Bottom