A New Level of Confidence

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The coco is def gonna even me out from my UC debauchery. Not taking any more hydro cuttings this year unless this next run blows my mind, going to just sex seeds and fill everything up.
Are you still gonna run grodan blocks?

Yeah Im still gonna run those. I like the results so far and its clean. Rinse charge and go! Just gotta make sure to cover them or you get algae. Ive had to hit them with h202 a cpl times in flower because I didnt cover them but they're doin good.

Delerium

Delerium

Yeah Im still gonna run those. I like the results so far and its clean. Rinse charge and go! Just gotta make sure to cover them or you get algae. Ive had to hit them with h202 a cpl times in flower because I didnt cover them but they're doin good.
on the cheap just cut squares of panda film, crack the wallet and you can get those fancy lids grodan makes.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

high man, i hope you won't mind but i took the liberty of adding tags to the link in your sig, i thought you might like cleaning it up a bit.

you should be able to just copy and paste that into your sig in place of the link you currently have and if you'd like i'd be happy to explain the steps needed to do this to any links you post.

peace, bozo

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
high man, i hope you won't mind but i took the liberty of adding tags to the link in your sig, i thought you might like cleaning it up a bit.

you should be able to just copy and paste that into your sig in place of the link you currently have and if you'd like i'd be happy to explain the steps needed to do this to any links you post.

peace, bozo

Good stuff man thanks! I always wondered about doin that.

A

atomic punk

Hey Budmuncher sweet looking grow, your ladies look real healthy. I love nug pics and the cookies look tight and they look pretty frosty to me, your grows fillin out real nice at 22 days, I did the same thing I decided to go an extra 10 days and my girls just blew up on me the height of my lights is maxed. Looks like your grow will be dank & stank. Fillin those girls with love brother.
Best Always,

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey Budmuncher sweet looking grow, your ladies look real healthy. I love nug pics and the cookies look tight and they look pretty frosty to me, your grows fillin out real nice at 22 days, I did the same thing I decided to go an extra 10 days and my girls just blew up on me the height of my lights is maxed. Looks like your grow will be dank & stank. Fillin those girls with love brother.
Best Always,

Thanks a lot bro! Im def gonna need the head room with these. Im dropping the trays and puting in some corrogated roofing that'll give me about a foot more. Other than that it'll be pinch and bend! Thanks for the good vibes atomic punk!:D

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

What's good BudMuncher? Sorry to hear about the troubles! Everything is looking awful luscious!!
Take care!
LG

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Busy day today! Took out the trays,put down the floor and spread them girls out. It's gonna be full in there. All 4 lights are on 750 I'll keep it there a few days then turn them up. The flip is going down tonight!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Well the cookie jar is low so Im smoking roach doobies. Not really my favorite but they are potent. Got a few events coming up so I need to conserve what is left. I got plenty of roaches.:cigar:

growchick421

growchick421

Garden is looking real nice! Those youngins r growing up wonderfully. I like how all the buds r filling out nicely. What strain r u running again?
All is looking beautiful! Keep up the good vibes :joyful:

Latest posts

Top Bottom