20150529 110515 1
20150529 110502 1
20150529 110437 1
20150529 110454 1

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
YEEE HAAAWWWWWW!!! (-: A tad bit ~o~ Frostiness there ~!
Very nice ..... Respect +

Thanks guys! Im really curious on the weight in here Ive had bigger buds in my rooms so Im kinda wondering if its the hoods or ballast or maybe I needed a longer veg..... Still looks pretty decent though and the smoke is great.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hows things Prime?
I'm busy busy busy. I can't wait to retire.

Been a busy summer over here too! Im still grinding bro!

Looks fricken frosty as f$$$. Right on point Buddy..

What's good Double D!!! That room did not produce what i wanted. I think those Lume Power ballast dont push the way they should. The next system I buy will most likely be Gavita!

3 weeks till the Cup hope to see you guys there!

SourDank

SourDank

Was excited when I got this alert, where's all that super dank your always pumpin out @Prime C??

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Its going @SourDank ! Got some stuff coming up soon. Been some bumps in the road lately. Seems I cant trust anyone in my small circle of so-called friends. Got me in a bad mindset. Just need to purge all this negative energy in my life. Or pound someones face in lol. Thats what my thoughts keep returning to. Im chillin though! to much to lose over these fake fucks.

SourDank

SourDank

Its going @SourDank ! Got some stuff coming up soon. Been some bumps in the road lately. Seems I cant trust anyone in my small circle of so-called friends. Got me in a bad mindset. Just need to purge all this negative energy in my life. Or pound someones face in lol. Thats what my thoughts keep returning to. Im chillin though! to much to lose over these fake fucks.
Unfortunately that's how this game goes, and that's life, not even just this. Sorry to hear all that, get all that bullshit outta your world.

Your too good at what you do to let some assholes fuck your shit up. Respect man, lookin foward to the comeback.

stonestacker

stonestacker

You sound like me I'm too trusting to a fault. But you fuck me once and that's the last chance you get.
It suckes when you cant trust people. It makes my stomach churn.

Like my pa says screw me once shame on you screw me twice shame on me.

Top Bottom