A Seed Junkies Quest

• Thread starter Goldenrod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yes jb those are they. all survived both dippings & the 1st mighty wash spraying. i love mighty wash guys. it hasnt killed my issue 100% but its a non issue when i use it regularly. i buy the 5 gal size for like $125 or $35 for 1 gal at my hydro guy. i go thru 5 gal in 2 months. worth every cent.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

heres just a few shots of the moondog v2 #1 pheno, smells like something dead. i love its high. tastes great smoking, long high deep yet not couchlock. this 1 stays in my garden. just lit a joint of it right now. oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moondog v2 1 001
Moondog v2 1 002
Moondog v2 1 006
Moondog v2 1 012
Moondog v2 1 013
Moondog v2 1 020
Moondog v2 1 021
Moondog v2 1 023

soserthc1

soserthc1

must be a special one if your keeping her around with all the insane genetic 's you got going on ....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

moondawg phenos 1, 2, 3 & 4, red eyed jedi phenos 1 & 2, lemon alien dawg, grapefruit phenos 1 & 2, bay 11 phenos 1, 2 & 3. getting a few more LAD cuts to run again. revegging a few of these also.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

heres a few pics i took today of a strawberry tahoe pheno i was gifted by our friend jojo. its getting plenty dank, all frosted over stinking like a farmers market berry, colas everywhere getting fatter daily. so i dusted some of the lower nugs with venus pollen. im hoping for magic there.
Straw tahoe 003
Straw tahoe 004
Straw tahoe 005

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

looks like the straw tahoe could take more nutes & might be happier under the 600 even tho shes packing on size & resin i think she looks bleached out. these 3 pics are of my beloved faux ho. its a monster plant that gives great weight grows like a sativa but packs a knockout punch indica high. this is my 2nd favorite strain. hit it with some grapefruit pollen to see if i can get her shorter with same yeild.
Straw tahoe 009
Straw tahoe 017
Straw tahoe 019

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
NIce Cross Seed Junkie! What else are you making big Grod? Hit them Forums bro, you have that magic touch with beans. Just look at that WIFI you found. I'm still searching for it, and havent found anything close yet.
Happy New Years bro

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

couple shots of frosty phuqing space cakes from seeds by aligee genetics. cant wait to try this out.
Forum cut gsc 009
Forum cut gsc 010

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

heres 4 phenos of sin city seeds BUDDAHS DREAM. no joke at all. this is a variety of scents on these 4 gals. got lucky & got 4 out of 4 girls. as you can see at 5 or 6 weeks shes looking great so far. thanks always to my favorite seed company.
Forum cut gsc 012
Forum cut gsc 013
Forum cut gsc 014
Forum cut gsc 015

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

now this is one of my favorite strains. TRUE OG. just some early flower shots here at 5 or 6 weeks also. ill take them out to 70 days prolly. ive taken it as short as 60 but she really packs on weight the last 3 weeks. i think the og flavor come in best around 70 days & shes beginning to amber some then. mmmmmmmmmm nuff said. "THANK YOU JUSTBLAZEN" sjc brother came by to snap the pics for me today.
Forum cut gsc 016
Forum cut gsc 017
Forum cut gsc 019
Forum cut gsc 020
Forum cut gsc 021
Forum cut gsc 022
Forum cut gsc 023
Forum cut gsc 024
Forum cut gsc 025
Forum cut gsc 026

Aligee

Aligee

Good shitt Grod!!! looks frosty as Phuck up in therr!!! SpaceCakes looks bomb what she stanklike??

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

when i was young an old guy that lived where we cut across his yard for the school bus would share hot coco when wed sled near there in winter & on sweaty summer days would offer ice cold sweet homemade dandilion honey wine when he saw us playing football in his back yard. anyway the spacecakes scent reminds me of that dandilion honey wine. it got jb excited.

Aligee

Aligee

when i was young an old guy that lived where we cut across his yard for the school bus would share hot coco when wed sled near there in winter & on sweaty summer days would offer ice cold sweet homemade dandilion honey wine when he saw us playing football in his back yard. anyway the spacecakes scent reminds me of that dandilion honey wine. it got jb excited.
woww sounds amazing!!! hope yall enjoy the smoke cant even imagine what she stanks like i love me a raunchy stanky BBBBiiiiyaaattttccchhh ha !!!!.....in my pipe!!!!!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

some dry nug shots of grapefruit x LBL i was testing for moto. so far ive like what theyve shown me. no herms lot more males than females smells all very similar leaf structure etc similar but this 1 was shorter . i pull it because she was so beautiful, so frosty but still very few cloudy trichs. my wife likes the more up beat highs so i pull some thbings early for her. the scent is awesome when you break a bud its pure sweet grapefruit.
Grapefruits 013
Grapefruits 016
Grapefruits 017
Grapefruits 022
Grapefruits 025

Top Bottom