A Single Straw Can Start A Revolution. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Start out under lights for a month or so.Put directly out.. Plant take a licking but after couple weeks bang zoom, to the moon!!!

OH OH OH>>>
thanks for the memories...
Have some crosses kickin this year from NT...
, Scotts OG X blockhead. Scots og X white gnash....
Monsters...
View attachment 723756
The OG your talkin bout..
The scots x ghash you have is it from seed or clone? I fucking love that cross i have one that tastes like the scots with the big meaty buds of the ghash with a devistaing body stone

Organikz

Organikz

Its @SeaF0ur
Use the member search honestly the best 2nd best tasting nug i ever had #1 spot goes to @chickenman and the scots og he grew a few years back via the man natural. Chicken does real orgaincs no artificial lights lol i hit that scots og and instantly fell in love
I have seen chickenman setup. It's awesome. I'd love to live that lifestyle. Unfortunately I live in a busy city under a police airplane flightpath

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hey @Organikz just wanted to tell ya I enjoy following along. Its a whole different world and I like to learn.
Here is my "organic" girl. She's never been fed. Only watered 2 times in her life that was during a heat wave. Otherwise I just look out the window at her.
I do wonder if I will need to give her anything ever. The soil is super rich. Everything just grows. One handful of soil you're guaranteed 2-3 worms in your hand.
Anyway do your thing bro. It's a good follow

Sincerely,
One of the "hydro boys". Lol

Ps. If you don't want the pics on you're thread I respect that and get rid of them.
I just figured it fits the topic as I literally dropped the seed on the soil and let nature do her thing. Literally she got plain water twice. That's it.
See, were not all closed minded. Lol

IMG 6494
IMG 6496
IMG 6499
IMG 6500
Organikz

Organikz

Hey @Organikz just wanted to tell ya I enjoy following along. Its a whole different world and I like to learn.
Here is my "organic" girl. She's never been fed. Only watered 2 times in her life that was during a heat wave. Otherwise I just look out the window at her.
I do wonder if I will need to give her anything ever. The soil is super rich. Everything just grows. One handful of soil you're guaranteed 2-3 worms in your hand.
Anyway do your thing bro. It's a good follow

Sincerely,
One of the "hydro boys". Lol

Ps. If you don't want the pics on you're thread I respect that and get rid of them.
I just figured it fits the topic as I literally dropped the seed on the soil and let nature do her thing. Literally she got plain water twice. That's it.
See, were not all closed minded. Lol
Looks very nice bro. We're just trying to stay on the no till gardening. I said it before and I'll say it again hydro has it's place and it takes skill. I would suck at it. I have nothing against it but in order to achieve the most natural expressions and flavors no till guys the spot. My uncured tastes better than store bought

And @gravekat303 that's cool. I do all my readings from lumperdawgz. The guy who invented no till cannabis gardening. Ask sea if he knows him. Real non cultivation gardening would take 10 years to develop soil.

Read that book. It took him 6 years to even get a bean to grow in soil void of nutrients.

Last edited:
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hang on @Thejoeybrown...youre saying you feed absolutely nothing? No compost or anything?
Just rich ass soil. Seeing how long it can go. Kind of an experiment. When I dug the whole and saw how many worms were in there I decided to see what it can do. I don't even water it.

Organikz

Organikz

Just rich ass soil. Seeing how long it can go. Kind of an experiment. When I dug the whole and saw how many worms were in there I decided to see what it can do. I don't even water it.
Gotcha. The worms will move on once they've reduced all organic matter to humus. They live in swarms. If you want to keep that soil rich just lay down shredded hardwood.

Organikz

Organikz

That is awesome though. I love a natural beauty.@Thejoeybrown

I do want to add I don't think I'm using some method I invented. This is a tried and true method with the least effort possible. Here's a link if you actually want to learn.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/no-till-gardening-revisited.1400505/

I'm simply replicating bluejay and Coots methods. That's all. Those guys are the masters. I'm learning the basics and here's my 2nd run and now that I understand how each input affects the plant I'm simply applying it.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

That is awesome though. I love a natural beauty.@Thejoeybrown

I do want to add I don't think I'm using some method I invented. This is a tried and true method with the least effort possible. Here's a link if you actually want to learn.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/no-till-gardening-revisited.1400505/

I'm simply replicating bluejay and Coots methods. That's all. Those guys are the masters. I'm learning the basics and here's my 2nd run and now that I understand how each input affects the plant I'm simply applying it.
Definitely bro I get it. I've been looking at different no till IG pages and stuff on other threads. Fun to learn about new things. There aren't as many people on this forum doing it but I see a lot of it other places. Like i said even if I live my dtw set up I still like to see what others are doin. And learn something new.

Organikz

Organikz

Definitely bro I get it. I've been looking at different no till IG pages and stuff on other threads. Fun to learn about new things. There aren't as many people on this forum doing it but I see a lot of it other places. Like i said even if I live my dtw set up I still like to see what others are doin. And learn something new.
It's gaining traction. If you've seen it in action and smoke the weed you're sold. I just shove a bud in the pipe and it smokes down to white ash no problem. I love the guys who claim USED TO run it then if you go to GC everyone basically says once they tried it they cannot see any other way of gardening. No till is like herpes....its for life bro.

Organikz

Organikz

if ya want some tips from a master of no till and real organics look up posts from @seafour or how ever he spelt it dude is the master turned a walk in closet to a no till garden bed when he moved i had to help load easy 500 pounds of his dirt into a truck lol

Its @SeaF0ur
Use the member search honestly the best 2nd best tasting nug i ever had #1 spot goes to @chickenman and the scots og he grew a few years back via the man natural. Chicken does real orgaincs no artificial lights lol i hit that scots og and instantly fell in love

I'm confused here because you say seaf0ur is real organics in a walk in closet. But artificial light isn't real organics. What do you actually consider "real organics"? And you know real organics how...i remember you telling me My plants were going to die 2 weeks ago. What's ur deal? You wanted attention I guess....there you go now enlighten us on the mastery of organics.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
So your saying you are not organic? Sea does everything organic besides lighting of course hes no till master

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
All im saying is chicken does it naturally like outside

Organikz

Organikz

How do you make sure to have a good tilth, CEC, and what do you use to balance pH? What are your thoughts on sugar signalling? How does the potential of hydrogen work? Do you feed sugar to your hydro plants? I bet you do. Does it help your plants?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
How do you make sure to have a good tilth, CEC, and what do you use to balance pH? What are your thoughts on sugar signalling? How does the potential of hydrogen work? Do you feed sugar to your hydro plants? I bet you do. Does it help your plants?
Here we go i wasnt trying to start shit i dont run hydro. You lnow nothing about me man jump off the horse and relax all im saying is there is a diffrence between outs and ins

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm confused here because you say seaf0ur is real organics in a walk in closet. But artificial light isn't real organics. What do you actually consider "real organics"? And you know real organics how...i remember you telling me My plants were going to die 2 weeks ago. What's ur deal? You wanted attention I guess....there you go now enlighten us on the mastery of organics.
You sure get snippy fast man i was just trying to show ya a dude i look up to that has a simmilar style to yours

Organikz

Organikz

You sure get snippy fast man i was just trying to show ya a dude i look up to that has a simmilar style to yours
Lol yah you're right...i think it's time for some afgoo. Sorry bro I really do want everything to be cool.

We have a rocky past and I want to move on and let's just all grow flowers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom