Abob's Blue Dream SCRoG #2

• Thread starter Abob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abob

Less is more or more is less something like that, here it is I decided to use the soil from my last grow. I amended FFOF with 16 ounces of Alfafa meal and Blood meal each for the (N) 16 ounces Bone meal and soft rock Phosphate for the (P) and Kelp Meal and Green Sand for the (K).
I exercised the little girls since cloned in 3-1/2 pots transplanted one week ago. all the while they where LST but of coarse they didn't know it untill last Sunday I decided they needed a major trim and reconstructive configuration. I say this because the last grow was OK but to much leaf. So I cut and shaved them more than 60 percent. They say not to do more than 30, but what the heck the looked thin and ready to go at 60. Feed and watered stuck them in their sun chairs and with in two days the blew up large. Their loving it. I was going to flip this coming Sunday. but I'm flipping them tomorrow six days earlier. I know they will stretch right on in to their new domain just fine. Thier color is the best I've seen and there are two plants I'm going to clone do to their exceptional patterns.
I have given up on the Canna and hacve move to Earth Juice the four Basic's
I will be making tes this round and have everthing in place. I will be traveling to Panama at the end of the month to retrieve the infamous Panama Red Seeds I located the grow last trip. My x wife Lovely (Lin) will take over the watering and feeding while I'm gone.
So here starts a more adverse start than the last grow.
Here are a few pic showing the begging. I want to thank all you farmers for all the help and support. Thanks Abob

Abobs blue dream scrog 2
Abobs blue dream scrog 2 2
Abobs blue dream scrog 2 3
Abobs blue dream scrog 2 4
Abobs blue dream scrog 2 5
Abobs blue dream scrog 2 6
Abobs blue dream scrog 2 7
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Should be an awesome one. Plants look sativa as fuck. loving the temp setup up. 2 1000's? Nice start buddy.

A

Abob

ronvpmc thanks for checking out this grow. I totally agree these girls rep the sativa and I will do my best to help them be all they can be. So far I am 100 % behind their needs. Last run didn't quite understand, but with the help of the community they made it through my abuse or ignorance.
But as you can see they are looking fucking awesome. tonight they enjoyed their first coming out tea party. Totally new everything for them and me their tender. I'm going with what ever I think they will prosper from.
Gator, check out there new comb over, they are so ready to stretch into an uncrowded screen. this is to Kool. Their color will stall the flower but I can say they are not going to burn or stall out this time.
Hey Shady check out this grow less plants more yield and I thinking so much more SUGAR. Thanks you all, Abob

IMG 1428
IMG 1429
IMG 1430
IMG 1431
IMG 1432
IMG 1433
IMG 1434
IMG 1435
IMG 1436
IMG 1437
420Gator

420Gator

abob are those 3 gal smartpots? decided to stick with 6 per light instead of 4? why the switch to organics?

edit*i see a N deficiency starting

I

ibTheMan

nice job, some of those is out of control, plus u got some kinda CrAzY sink.

A

Abob

abob are those 3 gal smartpots? decided to stick with 6 per light instead of 4? why the switch to organics?

edit*i see a N deficiency starting

Yeah 3 gal smart pots and I vacillated on the amount of plants 12 as before or reduce to 10 plants. I chose 12 then said what the heck, looked at my veg photo's growing the 12 and realized by LST and trimming them 10 girls would take advantage of the lights and give more room to play with the screen. I ended up with 10 plants as originally planed. Was going to flip earlier but decided to let the girls relax into their new space. 12/12 will begin this Sunday.
And not a chance on the def, at least there is no sign of it . They are so loving their new amended soil, Earth Juice fert, and their tea parties. they couldn't want for much more. Thanks for keeping your eyes on their color.
what week are you in now and how is your grow looking. Pics
Abob

IMG 1430
IMG 1433
IMG 1434
IMG 1435
A

Abob

nice job, some of those is out of control, plus u got some kinda CrAzY sink.

Yeah, they really took to the LST and are going to blow up after this sunday's tea party and yellow lights 12/12. The sink is crazy, but strange enough everything fits and the set up works pretty good for cooking in the kitchen.
Thanks for the good words. see anything out of the norm let me know. Peace

420Gator

420Gator

Yeah 3 gal smart pots and I vacillated on the amount of plants 12 as before or reduce to 10 plants. I chose 12 then said what the heck, looked at my veg photo's growing the 12 and realized by LST and trimming them 10 girls would take advantage of the lights and give more room to play with the screen. I ended up with 10 plants as originally planed. Was going to flip earlier but decided to let the girls relax into their new space. 12/12 will begin this Sunday.
And not a chance on the def, at least there is no sign of it . They are so loving their new amended soil, Earth Juice fert, and their tea parties. they couldn't want for much more. Thanks for keeping your eyes on their color.
what week are you in now and how is your grow looking. Pics
Abob

oh yeah theyre deff gonna fill in. maybe its the lighting but i swear i could see some slight yellowing in a couple pics, nothing drastic and i could be wrong just stayin on your shit cuz i want u to do better than your last run and better than my current one

id like to start some friendly comp between us so we can keep one-uping each other:character0029:

A

Abob

oh yeah theyre deff gonna fill in. maybe its the lighting but i swear i could see some slight yellowing in a couple pics, nothing drastic and i could be wrong just stayin on your shit cuz i want u to do better than your last run and better than my current one

id like to start some friendly comp between us so we can keep one-uping each other:character0029:

Thats for looking out for me. Actually you would love the condition these girls are in. they will stride through their 11-12 week flowering. Wow now, can't get cocky I'm only vegging.
Gator Friendly comp is totally healthy. It helps push it up some every bit of the way. Your on

sticky icky

sticky icky

This is gonna be sick I love the dream she been one of my staples for along time massive producer of some of the frostiest sweet candy smellin budz your gonna be a happy camper bro rock it out bro she loves super croppin 2 best of luck wit tha grow peace.

A

Abob

Welcome sticky, there are quit a few farmers enjoying the same attributes you mentioned about the Blue Dreams and I am right there with you. This is only my second grow with this stain. Actually this is my second inside grow period. I enjoyed sroging them so much I running all the area I have (4 X 8) in my tent to this strain to see just how much I can produce. Have a friendly competition with another inside soil farmer to see how much yield either one of us can grow. The Blue Dream is such an animated strain which is a ton of fun to grow, and the side grow comp makes it just that much better. Thanks for checking out this grow and drop in when scanning to see how I'm doing. I will post some pics this evening of the girls working their way through the screen the other day and what they look like this evening. Hope all is well,Peace

A

Abob

The ladies had their tea party and are now enjoying a 12 hour rest. Day 1 of flower.
Will post new pic's at pre flower 8-10 days.

IMG 1485
IMG 1486
IMG 1487
IMG 1488
IMG 1489
IMG 1490
IMG 1491
IMG 1492
420Gator

420Gator

Damn Abob those screens are gonna be over filled (just right) youll probly double last rounds numbers :)

A

Abob

Damn Abob those screens are gonna be over filled (just right) youll probly double last rounds numbers :)

Gator, by revamping the screens I gained 33% more screen area and I reduced the plant count by 17%. If all comes out and I get over 3 zips a plant I will be happy. I might of vegged 3 days longer than I wanted to, but something positive will come from it.
Yesterday was the bulb change and today is the first day of bloom. I started to see that same leaf curl as before. I made a few adjustments before lights out and I hope that takes care of them. If not I will try and adjust my rh. I read a thread on VPD vapor pressure def and the answer my lie there. We will see when lights come on at 5:30 p.m. Thanks for following, Peace

A

Abob

Thanks joejest we are just into day two of flower and their are seriously in stretch mode. Thanks for stopping in, will be posting some pic's in a week. Check out how these girls love the sun. Peace

420Gator

420Gator

Gator, by revamping the screens I gained 33% more screen area and I reduced the plant count by 17%. If all comes out and I get over 3 zips a plant I will be happy. I might of vegged 3 days longer than I wanted to, but something positive will come from it.
Yesterday was the bulb change and today is the first day of bloom. I started to see that same leaf curl as before. I made a few adjustments before lights out and I hope that takes care of them. If not I will try and adjust my rh. I read a thread on VPD vapor pressure def and the answer my lie there. We will see when lights come on at 5:30 p.m. Thanks for following, Peace

whats ur rh? mines been so low before instead of seeing a number the meter would just say --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom