Abob's Blue Dream SCRoG #2

• Thread starter Abob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xrancher

Xrancher

Thanks for following along, hope this grow was of help and at least entertaining. Peace On,
Abob

Thanks Abob for the great documentation...it's hard enough to keep the grow under control besides remembering to take the time to take pictures and post them.

Your patients will be most grateful I'm sure.

Nice...!

Xrancher

singlespeed

singlespeed

Great dairy. Where could I find those trellis grids? I use 6" nylon trellis grids, but the square are too big.

A

Abob

:harvest:
looking nice amigo...plenty of dank in your future....enjoy your harvest...peace

Thanks gooey, I chopped one yesterday and another today. By the end of the evening I'll have two hanging. The trichs look just about right, but as I was trimming these last two days, it feels like they want to stay under the lights for a week longer. But ,yeah the bounty is 30% better than the last grow maybe 40%. Thanks again bro. Abob

Nice thread and nice job on the grow! Nice to see the Big Blue done right, like he said ^ enjoy your bounty.
Thanks MountainWalker, appreciate the good vibes that is very kool. Abob

yea man nice...i've heard good things about the bluedream
The dreams are so easy and they love nutrients and water. They respond really well. The smoke once cured is very tasty.

Your patients will be most grateful I'm sure.

Nice...!

Xrancher
Thanks Abob for the great documentation...it's hard enough to keep the grow under control besides remembering to take the time to take pictures and post them.
Xrancher, it's funny you mention remembering to take the picture. I have forgotten these last two day to take them. I have started a test harvest of two plants and have now decided to wait another week to see who they grow. I'm always playing round. I check out your bushes wow, when you uncover they are going to bust out. look forward to seeing that. The weather will be good to you know , so have fun. Abob

Great dairy. Where could I find those trellis grids? I use 6" nylon trellis grids, but the square are too big.

single speed, thanks for dropping in. The trellis I'm using I get at Home Depot. It is "Paper backed self furring stucco lath. I think its $8.00 a sheet something like that. The grid is 2" square and works like a dream HaHa like in Blue. Try it you will like it. Good luck , Abob

MEGA956

MEGA956

//That is awsome bro! So you only vegged them for 6 days? Onemore thing, do you brew tea for your ladys?

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher, it's funny you mention remembering to take the picture. I have forgotten these last two day to take them. I have started a test harvest of two plants and have now decided to wait another week to see who they grow.

I had a suspicion you might be sampling the medicine...it must be getting good if you forget to take pics ha, ha...don't worry it's just a minor side affect of your medication. :)

Xrancher

purpleberry

purpleberry

I just did some BD to see what the hype was about. It yeilds good for sure, and smokes ok. Seems to get alot of larf down low, and i think it smells like over ripe mango fruit.I cut it from veg room right after i finished it, I have better strains that will yeild just as good. I think it gets passed around so much because that bitch will clone so easy. and its not that great so people pass it out right after they get it, lol

Jeezer

Jeezer

I just did some BD to see what the hype was about. It yeilds good for sure, and smokes ok. Seems to get alot of larf down low, and i think it smells like over ripe mango fruit.I cut it from veg room right after i finished it, I have better strains that will yeild just as good. I think it gets passed around so much because that bitch will clone so easy. and its not that great so people pass it out right after they get it, lol

any pics? i hope you werent working with a mislabled cut.

Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

Never grew her only smoked a few zips here and there..she's a special lady, one of the best tasting I've ever had. Kick ass show Abob!

P.Berry: Giver her another shot...

S

ScrOGer

Stellar Scrog, bro. Great show too. You nailed it. What was the final report?

What happened....?

Abduct
Xrancher

Xrancher

I have to say purpleberry, I did a taste test from Fruitridge H&WC. I bought 1g of Blue Dream indoor and 1g of Blue Dream outdoor...Just for comparison...

The Blue Dream indoor smelled great and tasted great but had no punch...the Blue Dream outdoor didn't have much aroma and tasted average but had 5 to 6 times the medicinal affect of the indoor gram and the outdoor was cheaper.

So I'm just sayin it has to be the growers technique to how they want the finished product to turn out.

If I have a question about the potency of my Medicinal Cannabis I have it lab tested...if you don't have the numbers you really are shooting in the dark.

Any CBDs will alter the Medicinal effects of the THC a bunch and no I didn't get the #'s on the Blue Dream...it was from curiosity only that I did my unscientific taste test...I did a bowl of each first thing in the morning on consecutive days when my nerve pain kicked in...and by far the outdoor Blue Dream did the job.

The indoor also had a bit tighter flowers but I and others liked the outdoor much better. I also don't know what growing technique was used ie: hydro, soil less or organic soil for either sample, just empirical evidence.

When in doubt get the numbers out...so we have something scientific to discuss.

Peace,
Xrancher

A

Abob

any pics? i hope you werent working with a mislabled cut.
I like how the Blue Dream grows, smokes and tastes. The high is comfortable for my style living. Differences are a good thing. What one person likes another my dislike. So I glade for the comments my fellow farmer. Abob

Never grew her only smoked a few zips here and there..she's a special lady, one of the best tasting I've ever had. Kick ass show Abob!

P.Berry: Giver her another shot...
I have to defer to Xrancher without test results you do not know what you got. You may have gotten seeds or clones from a weak strain of the BD or not evan BD at all. 90% of the patients who have medicated with my grow are happy with affect. Abob

Stellar Scrog, bro. Great show too. You nailed it. What was the final report?

What happened....?
I still haven't tallied up the total weight and must apologize for disappearing from my thread will get myself back on track. Lost a little energy do to a miscommunication
Abob

I have to say purpleberry, I did a taste test from Fruitridge H&WC. I bought 1g of Blue Dream indoor and 1g of Blue Dream outdoor...Just for comparison...

The Blue Dream indoor smelled great and tasted great but had no punch...the Blue Dream outdoor didn't have much aroma and tasted average but had 5 to 6 times the medicinal affect of the indoor gram and the outdoor was cheaper.

So I'm just sayin it has to be the growers technique to how they want the finished product to turn out.

If I have a question about the potency of my Medicinal Cannabis I have it lab tested...if you don't have the numbers you really are shooting in the dark.

Any CBDs will alter the Medicinal effects of the THC a bunch and no I didn't get the #'s on the Blue Dream...it was from curiosity only that I did my unscientific taste test...I did a bowl of each first thing in the morning on consecutive days when my nerve pain kicked in...and by far the outdoor Blue Dream did the job.

The indoor also had a bit tighter flowers but I and others liked the outdoor much better. I also don't know what growing technique was used ie: hydro, soil less or organic soil for either sample, just empirical evidence.

When in doubt get the numbers out...so we have something scientific to discuss.

Peace,
Xrancher
Hey there Xrancher, agreed you need to know the numbers from the lab to see how well you did on the grow. Harvesting will have a huge effect on the high. There are a lot of variables to deal with as you grow. We do our best and learn along the way.
Blue Dream #1 results: 19.00% THCd9 Master Kush#1 20.33% THCd9
0.21% CBD 2.32% CBD
0.14% CBN 0.78% CBN
I'm sending in the BD #2 this week to see what effect grow styles, nutrients, and length of flower time has on the out come of the THC, CBD, and CBN. Should be interesting.
Good luck on your grow. Been very busy, but glad to have time to answer you all. Peace Abob

Xrancher

Xrancher

Hey there Xrancher, agreed you need to know the numbers from the lab to see how well you did on the grow. Harvesting will have a huge effect on the high. There are a lot of variables to deal with as you grow. We do our best and learn along the way.

It sounds like you and I are on the same page Abob...does it help your symptoms?...what are the #'s?...not necessarily in that order and then how was that particular strain grown, harvested and cured?

I agree...there's a shitload of variables...

I also...never, ever...want to stop learning my craft...

Xrancher

Xrancher

Xrancher

Bump...we want more pictures Abob...come on and quit sampling the harvest and give us some more pics...

Your grow buddy, Xrancher

420Gator

420Gator

abob the grow looks great

sorry i missed most of it, hope u beat me

where u at?

A

Abob

abob the grow looks great

sorry i missed most of it, hope u beat me

where u at?
Hey Gator, Miss all your energy, seemed like you fell off the edge. I know its all good with you. Either way nice to see your comment.
I'm getting a chance to test scrog some of Jimmynytz new seeds. Looking forward to this venture, should be fun.
I marched two of my Blue Dreams and one Master Kush clones to my balcony to see what they look like with organic light. How beautiful their turning out. Let's me know what to look for when I run them again in doors.
Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you post up again. Abob

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey Gator, Miss all your energy, seemed like you fell off the edge. I know its all good with you. Either way nice to see your comment.
I'm getting a chance to test scrog some of Jimmynytz new seeds. Looking forward to this venture, should be fun.
I marched two of my Blue Dreams and one Master Kush clones to my balcony to see what they look like with organic light. How beautiful their turning out. Let's me know what to look for when I run them again in doors.
Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you post up again. Abob
So what happened to that test grow Abob???

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Abob is a scammer who took test seeds from jimmynitz and never grew them out.

BANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom