Abob's Blue Dream SCRoG #2

• Thread starter Abob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abob

Ahh shit! Abob's back with a brand new bag! Sick scrog action... Can't wait to see the lights out eye candy... :mmm

As requested Shady. The ladies have taken to their training and are now in their 14 day of flower, No more stress bending and weaving, just feeding, watering, and building up their Bene's . Keeping it simple. Thanks for dropping by.
Abob

IMG 1436
IMG 1439
A

Abob

Are you one of those pull nothing off the plant if its healthy kinda guy? I can see now what you mean about the leaves being pushed down. like I said your ladies are looking awesome.

No not really crosouttheiis, I had already trimmed most of the unwanted branches when I transitioned into flower. I'm playing to see what difference doing all of this tucking and additional tying is going to make. Today marks 14 days in flower and I do not see their stretch slowing. I figure another 5-7 days and they will settle down and get to work building their pollen catchers. There's a ton of sites now and their uncovered to the lighting so I believe their set to go. We will see. Abob

IMG 1437
IMG 1438
A

Abob

:sun2:I am just blown away with what takes place with these plants in six days.
Here are a couple of flicks of Bloom Day #20. I will be running these in flower for 70-80 days this time, all pending on the trichs.
I am also experimenting with Defoliation. The tent is all Blue Dreams, with two HPS 600W Bulbs (1 Hortilux Super HPS & 1 Digilux, I'm comparing the out come of the two bulbs) all in soil medium 3 gallon smart pots, hand watering, using Earth Juice basic four nutrients, budswell, Cal-plex and Huvega. I have removed all fan leaves on one plant and half the fan leaves on another. I'm interested in seeing how the plant responds to a 60%+ defoliation. How long it takes to revive its vigor. Will the buds take advantage of the added penetration of light and so on. I removed the leaves on the 18 day of bloom. I hear all kinds of stuff, but the proof is in the doing. I will take some pics and post them up tomorrow morning. Its great you stopped in to check out this scrog and would like to hear what you think about the grow and the experiment. Abob

IMG 1427
IMG 1428
IMG 1429
IMG 1430
IMG 1431
IMG 1432
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

DDDAAAAMMMMNNNN. Haven't been around in a while and shit's going off. Screen filled in damn nice. Great job thus far abob.

A

Abob

IMG 1439
Are you one of those pull nothing off the plant if its healthy kinda guy? I can see now what you mean about the leaves being pushed down. like I said your ladies are looking awesome.

crossouththeiss, I decided to experiment and remove all the above screen fan leaves on one of the BD and half the fan leaves on another. I want to see what happens to the bud sites that where shaded by the fan leaves. I'm still tucking the fans that are close enough to the screen, but cutting the fans that have stretched to far to be tucked I'm looking for the shaded sites to respond to the light and develop into quality. stop on in, your comments are part of the reason for inspiring this experiment. First pic shows the girl pretty much undressed, OMG what have I done. The others are birds eye before and after fan defoliation and the last is another perspective. Will post results as they progress, check back and see if it a pro or a con. Thanks, Abob

IMG 1437
IMG 1436
IMG 1429
Jeezer

Jeezer

aaaaahhh a field of blue dreams :) lookin good abob. blue dream is thee shit

one thing about defoliation though. it takes alot of attention. I would say you defoliated too late and too early into flowering to get positive results. You have to start from the beginning of veg.
Keep us updated on the defoliated ones.

A

Abob

DDDAAAAMMMMNNNN. Haven't been around in a while and shit's going off. Screen filled in damn nice. Great job thus far abob.

Hey ronvmpc, glad you stop in. The stretch seems to be over and the screen did fill in real nice, This run is about less plants more buds working on it. Also, doing a little testing here and there. Appreciate the support and for stopping in. Abob

A

Abob

aaaaahhh a field of blue dreams :) lookin good abob. blue dream is thee shit

one thing about defoliation though. it takes alot of attention. I would say you defoliated too late and too early into flowering to get positive results. You have to start from the beginning of veg.
Keep us updated on the defoliated ones.

I keep reading different views on this subject pro and con. I decided to see for myself. The girl without her leaves on has stalled, just don't know for how long. I will keep everyone updated.

How do I write a reply to everyone's posts on one page? I would like to copy your question on the feeding, while here and now. not submitting this one and answering another? a little help please.

A

Abob

what are you feeding them? they look a little hungry.

Jeezer below is their feeding regiment. I will add 1/2 to 1 Tbs/Gal of Indo Bat Guano every fourth feeding. Always bubble the mixtures for min. of 12 to 24 hours.
PH last 2 hours still bubbling before watering.
Let me know your thoughts on increasing their nutrients. I am anticipating some substantial bud growth their 4th week and really don't want them needing anything except more light.

Thanks for the observation and good vibing on the Blue Dreams.
Abob

Normal feeding:
1 Tbs EJ Grow
2 Tbs EJ Bloom
1 tsp EJ Catalyst
1/4 tsp EJ Met-K
1 Tbs Huvega Biocanna
1 tsp Cal-Plex Biocanna
1 Tsp Budswell (just started)
PH IN 5.80
PH OUT 6.30
Water 1/2 Gal. approx. every 36 hours

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey abob, there is quotation marks in the bottom right hand part of a persons post click on that and any other post and then hit reply and all previous posts you clicked the "" marks should be there. Nice Blue dreams by the way. Mine stretched a full 3 weeks. RB

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Cant tell if there hungry because they are under hps light I think which makes them look a little defficient. RB

A

Abob

Hey abob, there is quotation marks in the bottom right hand part of a persons post click on that and any other post and then hit reply and all previous posts you clicked the "" marks should be there. Nice Blue dreams by the way. Mine stretched a full 3 weeks. RB

Great RG, much better. Yes three weeks was what it ended up at +- a day.
Thanks for the help much appreciated. Abob

Cant tell if there hungry because they are under hps light I think which makes them look a little defficient. RB

RB the last couple of picture where taken right after lights off. I used the color correction on my software which seems to give it a slight yellow tone against a lime green leaf. So it really doesn't tell the true condition. My last run went yellow their third week of flower. I have changed up their nutrients to correct it this time. Fingers crossed and eyes wide open. feels good, looks better, but we will see. Thanks for stopping in, look forward to seeing you again. Peace, Abob

A

Abob

Been a week since last post. My run off had been steadily climbing, both PH and PPM. the girls didn't seem to be taking up the nutrients. The run off was well over 4,000 PPM and building. I check the PH and yep sitting right around 8.00. How it got to that point I could only guess. It had to be the dry amendments I added to my soil when I transplanted from the 3-1/2" pots to the 3 gallon posts. The watering had to of been releasing the granulative amendments and it was driving the PH up. I flushed all 10 smart pots in place, what a pain alot of extra work because they where scrogged in. Next run I am going to run the plants in a flood table 24 from the floor. If I need to flush it will be simple.
The flush got the PH down to 6.75 and the PPM at 880 and the plants are responding well.

The girl I defoliated has grown new fan leaves and her once shaded pistis are now producing nice white fuzzy, hair-like pistils. So far so good. She is now growing full tilt.

Ended up with 1/4 of a plant with spider mites. I drop the temp and raised the hu and ordered some predators.
Have any of you farmers tried a product called "No Spider Mites"? They claim 2 application and all mites and eggs are gone. All organic and can be used it all the way through harvest. No taste and no trace. Sounds good?

I do not see how these girls are going to go the distance of 11 weeks of flowering. Tomorrow marks the end of week 4. Have to watch and see.

Here are a few photo's as lights went out this morn. Thanks for joining in. Abob
The last photo is of the defoliated lady.

IMG 1432
IMG 1433
IMG 1434
IMG 1435
IMG 1436
IMG 1437
IMG 1439
A

Abob

that trellis is FULL! lol.

Great job man! looks super clean:harvest:

Thanks Colorado, This is my 2nd scrog and its all about the timing. This next week is when They will start the bud show. But yeah they are filling in real nice.
Thanks for stopping in and the good vibs< come on back and see how we progress. Peace, Abob

that shit grew in nice
Cali4, like your name. Yeah thanks for checking out this grow drop in anytime all comments are welcome. Thanks again and good vibs to all.
Abob

G

gooey

nice style amigo, was not aware this strain was that long flowering, gl with it, peace

A

Abob

that look great, good job bro. ima keep a eye on this one

Thanks brother, I'm working at this grow to be the best one yet. So far its working out that way for this is my 2nd indoor grow ever LOL
I'll be posting more pic's on Saturday the 14th. Thanks for dripping in a your comments are welcome.
Abob

nice style amigo, was not aware this strain was that long flowering, gl with it, peace

Hey gooey, thanks for the complement. I have gone round and round on the flowering time for this strain. Seems everyone has a different duration. These are the clones from my last grow and I chopped them at 56 days. The trichs where perfect and when I sent it out to be tested it came back with some decent Levels. THC = 19.00% CBD= 0.21% CBN= 0.14%.
When I hit the 50 day mark I watch the Trichs and that is my deciding factor on when to chop and trim.
Thanks for the gl and stop on back so see how long these girls stay in flower, Peace, Abob

A

Abob

:sign0005:Saturday Morning, and just finished taking pictures for up dating this grow thread. I don't post pic's but once a week not want to bore you farmers.

Here are the pic's of these Blue Dream Bloom Day #34

I forgot this morning to take pictures of the one experiment plant that I removed all the fans leaves from. It has re grown its leaves, and at the same time added vigor to its bud growth and production. I know with out picture nothing really happened. I will post pic's tomorrow morning

IMG 1427
IMG 1428
IMG 1429
IMG 1430
IMG 1431
IMG 1433
IMG 1436
IMG 1438
IMG 1439
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom