Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Congrats @loompa On the Golden Tarps honors Award. All that hard work is being acknowledged . Hope your smiling. M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Finally some bud pic's snowman. Chunking up.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking great! What type of smells are the Abominable Snowman's putting off so far? How is the overall resin production? I bet it's going to be some really potent smoke. Can't wait to see the finish line on these ladies!

Will go smell her later ...to tell u the truth i am running so many plants don't remember ... or that could possibly be caused by other factors LOL Thanks M

germinator

germinator

Holy shit medusa when you hunt you ain't kidding. That there is a landscape yard only indoors.
Add two more adda girls and a kudo cuz that's a lot green to thumb care for proper, and we all know how you thumb. Very very proper.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Holy shit medusa when you hunt you ain't kidding. That there is a landscape yard only indoors.
Add two more adda girls and a kudo cuz that's a lot green to thumb care for proper, and we all know how you thumb. Very very proper.

Lol Thats only loompa gear...got my hands full but now devoted to running these thru ..let the games begin !

:eek:You dang near got the whole Loompa line-up a going. Amazing job!

Almost looks like a few look promising .. snowman pic's soon 2 weeks too go in bloom ...thanks Thats a very large moondawg clone ...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Spending all weekend in the Garden......... good times . . . .in da Med House . . . .. . . .. Do your thing M,
will be watching the Ab. Snowman and friends as
you lay down your Magic
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Snowman getting real close ..not capturing the frost but this is a lower bud was not getting light certainly rock hard ..not much smell to this pheno ...

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Them Snowman's are gorgeous. I have 12 Snowman's that are being sexed now. Looking at the pictures of your pheno's makes me drool. I bet they reek so good.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Them Snowman's are gorgeous. I have 12 Snowman's that are being sexed now. Looking at the pictures of your pheno's makes me drool. I bet they reek so good.

yep getting there maybe another week and amber ...I bet enjoy yours ...time for Sons of Anarchy !!! last season ...:(

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
nice medusa ... second pic in that first one has some real nice structure to itfor not geeing any light and being a lower branch......

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
nice medusa ... second pic in that first one has some real nice structure to itfor not geeing any light and being a lower branch......

Thanks Oom pah pah... lways amazes me how dif all these seeds can be ...

Top Bottom