Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I think it has a lot to do with being pregnant my wife's a mover and in her line of work " hair an make up" she's always moving talking to people and she finnally took time off to just be pregnant it lasted maybe 2 weeks now she's been bit by the grow bug I think she I way to bored. Now she's giving me the did you know's and are you sure you should be doing that's lol medusa created a freaking monster. Kinda sexy though
Lol your welcome I believe your enjoying this !!! Gosh would love a helper .. 4 hands instead of 2 Lucky guy !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well Medusa, I discovered this thread lately and had a lot of catching up to do, but it was well worth it: you're definitely on point with your techniques and I couldn't agree more with your decision to run the 20 yeti side-by-side.

I always pop as much seeds I can for each line I grow. This way, you see all the individuals go through the same series of hassle, whether it be cold/heat stress, overwatering… Observing the various reactions of your plants to a given source of stress gives you so much insight into the population. And there's no other way to get this kind of info from my point of view, for every grow is different somehow! So popping the seed stock in several small batches can't give the same result.

Anyway I'm tuned in and gonna be watching your thread closely! Keep the fire burning sister!

@tigger am working on it ! we all are! should have new pics this weekend ..course my weekend starts Sunday so patience Thank you ...and yes excited to pop this many at the same the yeti's ..should be a nice comparison...considering all the genetics I am currently running wish i could of popped them all but 20 yeti's and the rest will do ..not sure on count but around 40 or so of loompas beans going ..YAH!!!! Thanks again for having me :cigar:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
few shots of snowman and foo just got new pots yesterday 3 gal
Loompa 001
Loompa 004
Loompa 006
Loompa 008
Loompa 010
Loompa 011

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

LOL You have a Tropical Paradise full of of the best kind of medicine how could it get any better..

in your opinion
when you go to do a transplant...
do you go from the cups to the 3 gal or do you go to a 1 gal to build on the roots then 3?.
+Vibes FlyJ
Love the up

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
LOL You have a Tropical Paradise full of of the best kind of medicine how could it get any better..

in your opinion
when you go to do a transplant...
do you go from the cups to the 3 gal or do you go to a 1 gal to build on the roots then 3?.
+Vibes FlyJ
Love the up
High @FlyinJStable Yes it is very tropical now!! love it !! Yep go from cups to 1gal then 3 gal ...if i know the plant will put in 5 gal but first run 3 gal M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

G Mornin Super M.

I am curious about veg time and the just letting them grow attitude on 1/2 my loompas.
I only have the 3 T5 lights for my cutts starts and mommies but.....
do you use a MH in a separate veg room yourself
or stay under the T5.
I have the room whats your take on that.

BTW
Thank You M
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey Super Fly !!! I am limited on keeping things in veg until flower room opens up ( am sure just like everyone one) addicts that is LOL... right now everythings backin up in veg ... :( but I have a 1000 MH on a rail.. and shelving has T5 just switched to 36 in on shelving ... around 5 doubles..on metal racks ... averaging 3 -4 months in veg...gonna need one of those pull a no. machines ;) M

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Love it
and I am reading up on the outdoor issues looks like the FlyJ is inside this year
but its all good
gives me lots of time to set it up right and not just F&^% it up

Thanks Dear
FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Love it
and I am reading up on the outdoor issues looks like the FlyJ is inside this year
but its all good
gives me lots of time to set it up right and not just F&^% it up

Thanks Dear
FlyJ

Really like the rail nothing gets to hot ..and plenty light ... u can make the rail as long as u need .. I would go with the one that can handle the most weight so u can add a heavier light ..bare bulb running on this one.. M

Top Bottom