Abominable Snowman and Foo Dog Getting a female touch !!

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
If you like Blues Portland waterfront blues festival on radio for the next 5 days awesome tunes Norman sylvester theres 100's of artist
Norman and Rob Z

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Why not get twice as much outta my power bill. Using the ceiling. Lol.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Get twine and tie two loops,one at top of bag one at the bottom, turn her sideways at a slight angle so you can still water her and then tie to the loops and hang her from cieling
I think that would defeat my purpose then she would be a sideways upside down plant LOL and might possibly break her stem..Thank you though .. thinking of mounting from ceiling on a rotating devise like they use for holiday ornaments.. Heck could have a whole room ..even a rail would work .. my mission today Fun !!

ZONER

ZONER

I think that would defeat my purpose then she would be a sideways upside down plant LOL and might possibly break her stem..Thank you though .. thinking of mounting from ceiling on a rotating devise like they use for holiday ornaments.. Heck could have a whole room ..even a rail would work .. my mission today Fun !!
Oh well gave it a shot ...lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Beings I have been blessed with all of these fabulous Loompa beans 20 yeti's in , more foodawgs 5, 7 moondawgs, 5 more snowman, 7 silver bubsters are in and popping ... the hunt is on !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Damn You Lucky Snake You.... what awesome score.... lookin good in here @Medusa Great thread... keep doing yo thang homegirl...
What are u running @EVOKE ? Wasn't gonna run all 20 yeti's but it's my duty to Loompa ...I believe to run all now and compare for the challenge .. good thing 3 weeks from X harvest cuz this girls not getting her beauty sleep!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
im runnin a few beans i was gifted by @kinger... labeled Trinity Og he got them at the SF cup a few yrs back... you have elite gear there sexy pants.... @loompa is a hellova guy...
Yes he is !!! very generous guy guess he has faith in me .... some already open just started last nite.!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@loompa do you run your males the same after pollinated as your females? Meaning fertilizer, flushing etc? Thank you M and after pollinated how long do u wait for seeds? Have just started playing with genetics and I mean playing !

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
@loompa do you run your males the same after pollinated as your females? Meaning fertilizer, flushing etc? Thank you M and after pollinated how long do u wait for seeds? Have just started playing with genetics and I mean playing !

Well after you use the male, whether your shaking it on your crop or letting pollen fall to the floor and collect it off some surface, but once your done getting its pollen, I just kill it, Because I have back up male clones in the wings. If it was my only male I would re-veg it if I planned on using it more. But that is also how I lost my OTM dad. I just kept re-vegging him and on about the 4th or 5th times, he just never came out of flower and eventually died off.

As far as seed maturity goes, thats everywhere from 4-6 weeks roughly depending onhow long over a period of time were you exposing it to male pollen, how much male pollen you use and how seeded are the plants. That will slow them down a little bit. Not much to it really. Mother Nature pretty much takes care of things. And also keep them on a decent fertilizer regiment, you dont want them sucking for food when they are developing seeds.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Well after you use the male, whether your shaking it on your crop or letting pollen fall to the floor and collect it off some surface, but once your done getting its pollen, I just kill it, Because I have back up male clones in the wings. If it was my only male I would re-veg it if I planned on using it more. But that is also how I lost my OTM dad. I just kept re-vegging him and on about the 4th or 5th times, he just never came out of flower and eventually died off.

As far as seed maturity goes, thats everywhere from 4-6 weeks roughly depending onhow long over a period of time were you exposing it to male pollen, how much male pollen you use and how seeded are the plants. That will slow them down a little bit. Not much to it really. Mother Nature pretty much takes care of things. And also keep them on a decent fertilizer regiment, you dont want them sucking for food when they are developing seeds.[/quote

@loompa
Guess theres no sense in keeping male going ( worded that wrong) I meant the female ..So yes fert wont hurt seeds ,so if she was exposed to lots of pollin the seeds develope faster ? I am fortunate to have a grow box way away from my females to run males and throw females in with so until I get him outta there the girls get him several days ... and always my males are backed up ( lesson learned) few times taking females back into flower after pollinating loose pollin in flower room so now they will stay in the grow box and finish out the cycle. It's a constant learning experience Thank you sure I will use your brain again if ya don't mind much appreciate.. M

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Actually I meant the opposite. The more seeded those coloas are or the whole plant is for that matter, the longer and smaller the seeds seem to be. Not that Ive noticed any differences in seed size being a contributing factor to identifying select plants. But the more the plant is seeded the more work it has to do to mature all those beans. I run my females after they have been seeded with a medium fertilizer regiment, and no need to boost the Phos like you would if your growing sensimillia. Definately keep the N and K in the regiment and don't cut them out.

So yes, you can overload a plant with male pollen and what I generally see is alot more white seeds that dont mature properly along with the majority of what the plant is producing. But ultimately in the end, it doesnt really matter Medusa, this is all just the small stuff when it comes to breeding. Seeds are going to come no matter what. Its the selection process that is the key to it all. And feel free to pick my brain anytime Medusa :)

Top Bottom