AC/DC 1:20 THC:CBD (clone-only) - looking for specific growth charactistics

• Thread starter endora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
suomynona

suomynona

My acdc is the real deal, but i have not lab tested it, but it does not get you high at all. I turned a whole pound into rso and have been giving it away to folks who really need the oil and have had positive reviews. I have lots of clones and moms going and plan to continue growing it and giving the meds away, very selectively, to patients who sincerely need it.

I am SunGrown btw, my SunGrown account here was banned, smh...

She is super flimsy but other than that really easy to grow. My hope is many growers will grow her out and give the meds away for free, many already are thru many outlets, but there is still a great need. No one should have to be on any waiting list and give up their mortgage payment to get this medicine.

Grow well and free the cbd!

#endthecbddrought #realmedicine #acdc #cbc #realmedicine

E

endora

A local grower of it (very experienced) said he got the lowest THC levels in relation to highest CBD levels by picking it 10 days to 2 weeks early. He did lab tests at various levels of doneness. For whatever that is worth to you. He said the THC levels climbed after that. Not sure I really want to pick mine that early.

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

My acdc is the real deal, but i have not lab tested it, but it does not get you high at all. I turned a whole pound into rso and have been giving it away to folks who really need the oil and have had positive reviews. I have lots of clones and moms going and plan to continue growing it and giving the meds away, very selectively, to patients who sincerely need it.

She is super flimsy but other than that really easy to grow. My hope is many growers will grow her out and give the meds away for free, many already are thru many outlets, but there is still a great need. No one should have to be on any waiting list and give up their mortgage payment to get this medicine.

So strange to see your post..... 3 hours ago I had this conversation with my broker about my ac/dc..... when it finishes it will be donated. I am doing this because an oil processor told me how you can jack up the prices for cbd oil... I think hes a douche

suomynona

suomynona

I have pics of mine up on IG if you are on IG add me. Pics of the oil and whole process and plant outdoors and in. @BobGreen

But yeah, i guess elastic is a good word, i say flimsy but i think we mean the same thing. #respect

C

cancermomma

Know of any way I can get ahold of some AC/DC seeds? Wanting to grow own for my brain cancer daughter. Currently purchasing and using 1:1 oil at 500mg daily dose. Hoping to get up to 1 gram a day by the months end to save my baby. High THC MMJ is easy to obtain and make your own oil, it is the high CBD that is hard to obtain. Thanks for your assistance.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Hi Momma, sorry to hear about your daughter that's very tough. I think getting clones would be easier than finding seeds with guaranteed cbd ratios. I'm not aware of a stabilized guaranteed cbd line but maybe it does exist. Are you near California? Harborside health center in Oakland carries the ac/DC clone.

Know of any way I can get ahold of some AC/DC seeds? Wanting to grow own for my brain cancer daughter. Currently purchasing and using 1:1 oil at 500mg daily dose. Hoping to get up to 1 gram a day by the months end to save my baby. High THC MMJ is easy to obtain and make your own oil, it is the high CBD that is hard to obtain. Thanks for your assistance.
ees

suomynona

suomynona

@cancermomma

Sorry to hear. What stage cancer and how old is your daughter?
I will follow u so you can dm me, i will give you my email address thru pm and we will discuss the options.

Sending good vibes your way.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

@suomynona @endora @cancermomma @WiseGorilla @deacon1503 @endora @sanvanalona @Bob Green

I am helping a friend with medical condition in New Mexico (legal state) get the ACDC cut so he can grow it, mother out, and share it. He is intolerant of THC. We are not having luck finding the clone in NM or nearby Arizona. He is willing to travel to get the cut. Can you help?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@suomynona @endora @cancermomma @WiseGorilla @deacon1503 @endora @sanvanalona @Bob Green

I am helping a friend with medical condition in New Mexico (legal state) get the ACDC cut so he can grow it, mother out, and share it. He is intolerant of THC. We are not having luck finding the clone in NM or nearby Arizona. He is willing to travel to get the cut. Can you help?
Harborside in Oakland has it/ Otherwise there are some high CBD seed kines out now. I know Sin City Seeds has released a line.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Yes thx that would be a long trip for him, we were trying to find something a few hours away by driving...

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Acdc

Update, my buddy found flowers of the cut in a new mexico dispensary, he has major PTSD it is the first time he has smoked and not had a panic attack. This strain has really helped him. This miracle clone will change the world once ppl recognize its importance.

In researching, there seems to be a CharlottesWeb pheno named R4 that also has 20:0 ratio (backstory lineage info is sketchy though) but this R4 cut is on lockdown by lotta people with absolutely no compassion for the world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom