AC INFINITY Giveaway! Controller 69 Pro+

L

Lowtidesin

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now!

Winners will be chosen at random! Open World Wide!
*This giveaway will end on September 27, 2023 at 10:00 AM PST*
I am growing 2 Acapulco Gold and 1 silver Haze autos .

HerbalistJunglist

HerbalistJunglist

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

I’m growing brain damage by growers choice, it’s my first grow and I’ve quickly learned that AC infinity equipment is the best out there! Going to upgrade all of my equipment eventually. This 8 port controller 69 pro+ would change the game for me, thanks for the opportunity AC Infinity!

IMG 3800
Last edited:
7munkee

7munkee

View attachment 2044352

I am currently growing Banana Daddy with three weeks left and I just started:

Alien Gorilla Glue

OG Kush

Blue widow

Girl Crush

The_Herbalist

The_Herbalist

View attachment 2044352

I'm currently growing a mix of outdoor a few of which are
Jelly roll
Lemon bubble
White widow
Zeb chem
Along with few others getting ready to hopefully switch to indoor in couple weeks

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

View attachment 2044352

White widow girl scout cookies
View attachment 2044352

White widow , girl scout cookies

P

PahPahCee

Oh hey! What’s popping pahpah! It’s about time right?
I’m just been twiddling my thumbs checking the weather app for the last few weeks.

I just cleaned out the garage and started setting up my new grassroots beds. I’m going to run some blumats as well. I’m waiting on one more bed to be sent out to me. The final step, I need to carefully wear my wife down so she can green light me getting some fresh clones.

I got big plans!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I’m just been twiddling my thumbs checking the weather app for the last few weeks.

I just cleaned out the garage and started setting up my new grassroots beds. I’m going to run some blumats as well. I’m waiting on one more bed to be sent out to me. The final step, I need to carefully wear my wife down so she can green light me getting some fresh clones.

I got big plans!
Oh I’m sure you two will be on the same page in no time 😜

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
View attachment 2044352

Right now I am growing some Pure Michigan from Tenguseed and some Island #1 x Steve Lemme OG from the good folks at GMG. Thanks for the opportunity

Saint1

Saint1

View attachment 2044352

Current Grow is 1 Tangerine Dream, 1 Wedding Cake & 2 9 Pound Hammers. Have the 4x4 AC Tent, and several fans. Would LOVE the controller to go with them. Thank you for the opportunity.

IMG 9302
Bilber

Bilber

Good afternoon @ACINFINITYINC .....

Thank you for the opportunity to possibly incorporate a controller for my grow space....

Plants I'm running in flower -

Skywalker O.G. - two 5 gallon and two cheezeball containers

Sweet Tooth - one 5 gallon and one cheezeball container

Alien O.G. - one cheezeball container

Northern Lights #10 - two solo cups

Skywalker Bagseed - one solo cup

20230921 144240

Top Bottom