Forgotten Cookies x Strawberry Nuggets
(Skywalker x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile
Double Grape

Jacob's Remedy leading the pack and the others are just behind her
20230918 091847

Pilted

Pilted

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

To enter, like this post and comment what you're growing right now!

Winners will be chosen at random! Open World Wide!
*This giveaway will end on September 27, 2023 at 10:00 AM PST*
I'm currently growing bubba kush, jack herer, northern lights, and sunset sherbet.

Thanks for the opportunity.

G

goldy67

View attachment 2044352
Three lucky winners will get a chance to win the latest Pro Controller to the AC Infinity Line! you can effortlessly connect and control up to 8 devices simultaneously. It's the perfect choice for growers who require seamless connectivity for multiple devices while enjoying all the advanced features of our trusted Pro Model.

I'll be starting my first grow since the 1970s soon and my first indoors ever. Probably Northern Lights.

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

View attachment 2044352

Purple Lemonade. First time hydro grow.
I LOVE ac infinty. I have one of your 8 inch duct fans and I seriously LOVE IT. It's my favorite piece of equipment by far, it's soo sleak and sexy. I would LOVE to have some more of your equipment! Thanks for offering the giveaway!

20230921 054112
20230921 054136
Sunasun

Sunasun

View attachment 2044352

Just finished flowering Zkittles and about to send 2 banana kush to flower soon. Awesome giveaway @ACINFINITYINC

Yaboifin

Yaboifin

I’m growing:
Gorilla glue #4

Banana purple punch auto

Banana purple punch auto

Skittles auto

Northern lights auto

Runtz muffin

Northern lights(stunted)

Alaskan thunder-fuck

MimosaXorange punch

Critical

Shining silver haze

Blue dream

MELONxGSC

GORILLA WRECKxBFG

Green gelato

It’s my first grow so I’m super excited. Growing in 3 4x4 tents. Still dialing in perfect vpd. Start feeding nutrients tomorrow! Going on week 3. Super stoked.

C

coiledvapor710

View attachment 2044352

Im growing Gelato 41 cuts and macpatyon seeds. Your products are my number 1 product i always recommend to anyone looking to streamline there grow as what I have tested, the old 69 controller but the first day I did run into the problem of having not enough hookups or your specific type c ports on the controller for my accessories. I was wondering if a bigger 69 controller would be made then you of course you delivered.
Thanks for the giveaway @ACINFINITYINC

20230915 092713 HDR
20230914 065138
20230911 171943 HDR
20230911 171937
20230911 170909 HDR
20230911 170851 HDR
F

festion

View attachment 2044352

Currently Growing 2x Northern Lights Auto Fem from Seedsman in Ac Infinity 2X2X6

ChronicHempHog

ChronicHempHog

View attachment 2044352

Currently growing 2FAST4BUDS (banana purple punch auto and blackberry auto and 2 unknown strains that came from bag seeds. One is fem 100% sure other is a duck foot strain that I’ve never seen before till here on the farmer. Love it here the hogs new home.

Top Bottom