AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

N

Nspiredkreationz

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Better lighting

W

WyattTerp

No smell, no sell, no tell.

What's up with the Controller 69 "Pro" that is referenced in the product description on the web page? Hmmm, are we going to see an 8 port version in the future?
From page 12 of the Controller 69 Product Manual:

EXPANSION DONGLE The expansion dongle will allow you to connect 2 or 4 devices with a single port and can support additional dongles to create more expansion ports (up to 64 units supported with the use of 20 dongles*). Intended for exclusive use with AC Infinity controllers built with UIS ports.

Unfortunately I find zero reference to the expansion dongle anywhere else on the AC Infinity website.

When I asked support when it might be available they said marketing has not released it yet.

When I asked them why it's not listed with an unknown ETA like everything else they gave me a 20% coupon and sent me on my way.

Without the expansion dongles six S6 oscillating fans, two T8 inline fans and two LED lights costs me three controllers but with the expansion dongles they cost me one controller.

I'm not sure if the Controller 69 needs a firmware change or if the expansion dongle has a proprietary pin out but I did try a standard USB C splitter and it didn't work.

M

Mcprp

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
How to identify a nutrient deficiency

J

jj71787

🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165
Still on my first try but had others fail because kids needing with the plant. Just bought a light and tent to keep inside

Doodles

Doodles

🌱GIVEAWAY:

Good luck everyone!

View attachment 1281165
KISS, especially as you start out.

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
I wish I had a better understanding of light spectrum when I did my first indoor grow. Just because a light says it's full spectrum does not mean it's strong enough for a flower light. Cannabis needs mostly blue light for Veg and mostly red light for Flower.

Thanks AC Infinity for supporting the forum! I'm running a lot of their equipment right now and super impressed with the quality of the products.

Top Bottom