AC Infinity UIS Ecosystem Giveaway!

Iamthedude

Iamthedude

Love your plants but dont love them too much. Get your vpd right in your growing area before you start plants. Make sure you do pest management starting at seedlings up to flower so you dont have to ruin your flowering plants or have catastrophic failure.

Southern cultivator

Candler420

Candler420

Just know that your going to fall completely in love with growing to the point it should be called your new addiction. My name on discord is 420-Grow-Addict#5622 for a reason. You’ll become obsessed with researching and trying to learn as much As possible (for me anyways) cause knowledge is power and it’s the most powerful weapon in anyones arsenal. There will be times of being overwhelmed with things like “holy fuckin shit I didn’t realize there was so much shit that you need to buy in order to have the total control over your optimal grow environment.” And so many more other things that the list could go forever.
Good luck to all my fellow growmies. And to all the new growers out there or maybe just someone interested in growing and thinking about trying it, just know that this is the most amazing community of people who all have a beautiful thing in common and we all are always here to lend a hand when we can. Don’t feel intimidated and if you go for it and at first you don’t succeed DONT GIVE UP! You’ll learn more from failing then you will from accomplishing something on the first try as long as you regroup learn from what you did and find a solution and don’t be afraid to ask for help. Happy growing everyone!
#420-Grow-Addict#5622
#ShowMeGenetics
#NWMissouri

FatJesus

FatJesus

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
Consistent environment is king! Plants can and will get used to just about any reasonable climate range as long as that environment doesn't wildly swing too much out of wack.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Congratulations everyone! That is amazing and thanks AC Infinity for giving everyone an opportunity to win your equipment!

Kind of glad I didn’t win because I just dropped $$ on the whole setup 🤣

Naughtynodes

Naughtynodes

🌱GIVEAWAY:

5 Lucky winners will be able to win their very own Controller 69 wifi, Cloudray S6, Cloudline S6, Light adapter, and outlet plug adapter.

To enter, like this post and comment your favorite grow tip you wish you knew before you started growing.

Winners will be chosen at random!

This giveaway will end on September 19, 2022 at 9am PST.

Good luck everyone!

To learn more about our new adapters visit out site! https://acinfinity.com/pages/ac-infinity-ecosystem/controlling-other-lights.html

View attachment 1281165
More nitrogen won’t make your plants grow faster…. My first grow was a mess lol

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Congratulations to the winners . Let us now how the light dongle works.
Enjoy.

Top Bottom