Jeezer

Ok so as far as veging goes, my speculations on the strains are

Acai OG:
more taller strechier compared to SPK
few are short branchier
grows faster than SPK
Dark purple veins and stems on some
has more of a OG type of leaf structure
i would say they tolerate less abuse due to a couple phenos suffering from my mistakes
puts off a skunky spicy herb aroma in veg

Sour Patch Kush:
Shorter and a bit branchier compared to Acai OG
Few are as tall as Acai OG
grows a bit slower compoared to Acai OG
Wider leafs, more indica influence im guessing
Bright green veins and stems, no purple
tolerates mistakes more
puts off a sweeter skunky herb smell in veg

Jeezer

Jeezer

Lookin foward to seein these girls get big and busty! sub'd Take it easy

Thanks Ohiofarmer, i switched the lighting to 12/12 now so the journal should be gettin more interesting :)

after i find the girls, i might veg them again depending on size and put a screen in there. We'll see how it goes

Jeezer

Jeezer

Always fun spent a good hour today all up in my stems with the loupe looking for girls..... had about as much luck as i would of at a lesbian festival trying to get laid..... lol

so no luck finding ladies ey? were on the same boat soser, lets hope they show sex soon :)

Jeezer

Jeezer

I said I was gonna update until I find the ladies but I just wanna show some improvements after their feeding. There looking really good and no one is drooping anymore

Day 24 since above ground

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Lesbian Festival?:rolleyes: Who knows about these things? Soser:eek:
hahahaha
..........knew lotsa lesbians, but as they say round these parts, once they see ohiofarmers big cola ....they never go back!:D and if they do go back they make sure to bring ohiofarmer with em;) lol

Jeezer i would just keep em 12/12 after your done sexing considering you got limited space to work with, plus flippin em back and forth between 12/12 and 18/6 or whatever your veg is causes them alot of stress. Take it easy brothas and sistas

Jeezer

Jeezer

Jeezer i would just keep em 12/12 after your done sexing considering you got limited space to work with, plus flippin em back and forth between 12/12 and 18/6 or whatever your veg is causes them alot of stress. Take it easy brothas and sistas

I might take that route better. Thanks for the input Ohiofarmer. I was gonna risk the chance of shocking them, I wanna get that cab filled in, but that might add up to 4 weeks to the grow so idk

Got some lovely ladies there Jeezer nice and green Positive thinking ladies;)

Thanks Medusa, im sure there not all ladies tho, i should have some males in the mix.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

I might take that route better. Thanks for the input Ohiofarmer. I was gonna risk the chance of shocking them, I wanna get that cab filled in, but that might add up to 4 weeks to the grow so idk

do you use the full dose of the cn17 and do you use the the whole line ,.... im interested in usein it in coco . But never messed with it your plants look good . could you tell me what exactly you do ?>

Thanks Medusa, im sure there not all ladies tho, i should have some males in the mix.

Jeezer

Jeezer

ok so today is officially the end of week 4 of veg, Day 29 to be exact. tomorrow morning they will start their first 12 hours of dark. I had already started them on 12/12 a few days ago but I havent been consistant, some days the light stays on all day, or it stays on longer than it should. From now on the timer is set and wont be changed anymore. I also trimmed them up, took off all the fan leafs to allow the lower branches to soak up some light and I might top them today.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Lesbian Festival?:rolleyes: Who knows about these things? Soser:eek:
I went on my first cruise about 7 years ago and it was my family and about 300 lesbians (not that there is anything wrong with that....lol.) at sea... i do mind the female part of the relationships but the girl that plays the man is usually pretty scary....

soserthc1

soserthc1

so no luck finding ladies ey? were on the same boat soser, lets hope they show sex soon :)
here you there bro been checking everyday , 1 confirmed so far but the rest are just about ready to show but not yet, yours are looking good bro, should have a nice mix of females in there..... fingers crossed ......

Top Bottom