Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Just go with the flow and keep it simple, don't over think everything.some of room/tent setup comes while growing,just correcting stuff as it comes up,until your dialed in.
STR8

VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

ok, as of now i just have the fan connected to the light sucking air from the carbon filter and going through the lamp by duct over to the side of the tent where it exits . No direct air to plants then? So should i put a regular fan in to hel develop strong stems, i was planning on putting a fan in at low to move the a bit. should i?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Does it turn? If not point at corner of tent and allow to blow around tent on low,not straight at plants. Ok so lamp is sealed.. You are pulling from tent through light and exit tent..is this right? If so your realy not cooling the light because your pulling hot air from the tent,and running hot air over the light.. In order to help cool tent you will need to pull cool,fresh air ( from outside of tent) over light bulb/fixture and then out of tent..no scrubber needed..
Then pull air from inside top of tent through carbon filter and ducting to exit tent.
That's my 2 cents.

VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Yes that is exactly my setup. I only have one duct fan so how would I pull air from outside to cool lamp and duck air from filter ? Will I need two fans?
What's a scrubber?

str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes two fans,but the one for light won't have to be as big ,since it's just moving air straight across top of tent and out. A scrubber is your carbon filter.
STR8

VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Hey Bros,

Good day to all. Today the one that has a yellowish leaf woke up yellowed. IA this bad?

20150525 065338
str8smokn

str8smokn

Looks good,just keep moist but do not overwater. Those first little leafs I wouldn't worry about.
STR8

VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Ok, thanks bro.
i've been reading some threads that say that I need to open the tent vents so it will suck fresh air from the outside since there's a vacuum inside there will be no air exitting from them just the fresh air coming in so no smell would come out of the tent. Is this true? The only air exitting the tent would be the exhaust air no matter how many vents are open?
attached you will find three different humidity readings in 3 hours.
highest one would be with no vents open, middle with one And what I found optimal would be the lower one witch I just read maybe it will keep getting lower as the improvement is notable
also attached a diagram of my setup and tent openings wich are all the same size and look the same as the one I'm using as exhaust from the tent20150526 091945 20150526 070057 . I also putted in an oscilaron fan inside (one of them blade-less ones so the low setting is crap and ended up piting it on nearly the highest setting so it blows facing upwards and oscilating.

Have a good one

20150526 065842
Screenshot 2015 05 26 09 34 49
VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Also I think the sprouted seedlings look dry. And the soil is very dry, i've been watering them daily only inside small pots witch are bottomless and just buried inside 11lts pots. Shula I water the whole pot then?
One is looking too yellow and I know str8smokin told me not to worry about my first set of leaves but man am I worried they just look dry or is it me. The only pointy set of leaves one has has its points curled up a little bit. Is this because the lamp is too close. 18" 400 watt virtual sun with veg bulb.

20150526 100225
20150526 100152
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yes water plants,keep moist but not soaked.move light up to 24"/2ft above plants.
I do not grow coco,but I know it shouldn't dry out. Open mabey two air inlets-fresh air into tent,and vent like you have it.. Is filter pulling from tent or outside of tent?
STR8

VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Pulling from tent. But I was reading that I need up to 60% humidity for seedlings. Do you know if it's OK to have it around 40 50?
I closed all if them. I has opened 3 and it went down to 40% now they're all closed and it is as I said.
will move lamp.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Put a clear plastic cup over plant, use it like a humidity dome.or clear milk jug in half. You need fresh air to get to plants. Open one vent and put fan in front to pull and blow fresh air.you will probably need to get a humidifier to be able to keep up,the plant needs atleast 50%humidity for the whole plants life.
STR8

VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Put a clear plastic cup over plant, use it like a humidity dome.or clear milk jug in half. You need fresh air to get to plants. Open one vent and put fan in front to pull and blow fresh air.you will probably need to get a humidifier to be able to keep up,the plant needs atleast 50%humidity for the whole plants life.
STR8
OK so here's what I did I placed two deep plates filled with water inside in front of one vent and a fan on the other corner. I did this 30 minutes ago and it went all the way up to 50% and it's lights out period so it will tries when light comes on. I think it looks good. I was killing them mam lowering the humidity like it was flower time but the experiment was worth it.
what you think?

Pumu

Pumu

Hello thanks for this thread, very useful for noobs as me.
I need advise guys. First time grower here and I have 1 girl "diesel ryder".
It has been 12 days after she popped out. (from final pot).
(any comments about my girl will be appreciated)

Here is my question, I don't have an access to fancy nutrients but I found 2 nutrients for orchids should I use them? Here are specs:
For veg stage: (g/l)
N 40
P 20
K 20

B 0,06
Fe 0,30
Mn 0,06
Zn 0,06
Cu 0,04
Mo 0,006
Co 0,004
Vitamines (mg/l)
B1 40
C 130
PP 110

Flower: (g/l)
NH2 15
P2O5 40
K2O 40

Mg 0,61
B 0,32
Fe 1,14
Mn 0,38
Zn 0,80
Cu 0,44
Mo 0,024
Co 0,012

Vitamines (mg/l)
B1 95
C 265
PP 228
20150529 215155 resized
20150529 215209 resized

Quagmire

Quagmire

I start my auto's in 1gal pot minimum.. then after they sex I take the pick of litter ladies and put them into 3gal pots.. some say not to transplant auto's but I don't like doing 15 plants into large pots as it takes a shit load of soil product. lol.. so I do 1gal to start and put 1/8th tsp of Organism XL in each hole to boost root growth..
So far Str8's giving you some good advice and he grows auto's too... your right on raising your light unless it's in a cool tube it doesn't take much to burn.. rule of thumb is, if it's hot on the back of your hand, it's to hot for your plant.. keep on going man.. we all have the pains in our 1st grows..

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Pumu I believe that's way to hot,especially for autos. Where abouts are you,are you In the states?
STR8

VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Thanks bro, on Monday i precharged coco perlite with 30% dose of nutrients for three more Spanish ladies, critical +, auto-mistery,auto-one. And today I added my much awaited auto feminized seeds ordered from herbie's so I planted 2 pineapple chunk , 2 money makers, 1 starbud sister, 1 barneys lsd, 1 liberty haze, 1 thc bomb. Also on precharged soil . Had to give up on the one that was dying cause it turned up dead and took out the green amorphous seedling I messed up. So there'S 12 ladies in the tent. There's been two casualties so far one critical + and an auto one.
take a look. Red cups are from Monday. All the rest are from today.
I think I got the watering down. I'm going by the lift the pot tecnique. I'ts a pain to get every single plate out of the tent to drop the water. I got hooker knees but it's worth it.

20150529 222052
20150529 222118
VzlaDabber

VzlaDabber

Hey Pumus plant is 12 days old??
I have one sprouted and it's way smaller than that it doesn't even show on my pics it's 15 days old. Could it be stunned?

Latest posts

Top Bottom