Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Bud shot from dried BubbleguN.... and then the new run.

babies at a week old.. most of these are Lowryder 2 x Blue Himilaya.. some had a different mother of full on purple, the other LR 2 dominant.. tossed into this mix is a few Ghaze x Dieselryder x Super Freak .. and one single little non auto. Malawi x Rogan just for fun.

IMG 0101
IMG 0110
IMG 0106
IMG 0010
IMG 0027
str8smokn

str8smokn

@Seraphim19 what's cracking dude? Haven't heard from ya in a while,hope everything is gravy.just wanted to say thanks for the knowledge and help you gave me. I'd like to see some more of your breeds, what happened to the last grow? Lemon skunk I think?
STR8

Pumu

Pumu

Hello everyone, i have some problems with my first grow.

Can anyone tell me please what is my problem and what to do? ((

here are pics 37 days old Auto Diesel Ryder. First 2 pics are under 2700K lamps i swapped from 6400K today, because of 2700s more yellowish look.
3rd pic has taken 3 days a go.

Thanks everyone in advance

20150621 175507 resized

20150621 175513 resized

20150618 204328 resized

str8smokn

str8smokn

What are you doing for food? Looks kind of yellow,mabey over watered,the last pic looks like it's trying to green up on new growth.
STR8

Toaster79

Toaster79

Your soil is too hot and your pH is off the chart. Flush her thoroughly and feed her 1/4 strength max. You have all possible simptoms of deficiencies going on. Petioles are purple and your lower leaves are rusting around the veins indicating P-, rusty blotches possible K or Ca -, yellowing of the lowers N -, basically roots not taking up anything and you also have burnt tips indicating nute burn meaning there is too much shit in that soil and you need to wash it out and reset your soil.

Keep it gren!

G

ganjagalore

hi guys! first of all let me say the usual -great thread and thanks for all the great info for all of us growing autos out here!
i'm having my 2nd auto grow this year, but in all honesty it's my first proper auto grow. i grow outside, in pots and in soil and what I wanted to ask you about are my two Amnesia Haze Automatics from RQS. They're already in their 10th week of flowering, but what's interesting is that one Amnesia is nice and green and much more developed in terms of buds ( which is probably due to the fact i did lst on it earlier ), while the other one is very light green and slightly behind in bud/resin production. can anyone suggest what might be the reason behind such light color in such a late stage? if it was earlier i'd think nitrogen defficiency, but now... it's been like this for weeks and whatever I add it doesn't change. will that influence my yield/final result? thanks a lot guys!

Pumu

Pumu

What are you doing for food? Looks kind of yellow,mabey over watered,the last pic looks like it's trying to green up on new growth.
STR8
Hello again
Soil is Royal Mix Universal Soil, which includes
Baltic torf
coco fibers
Washed river sand
Agroperlit
micronutrients
complex mineral fertilizer
N 100-200 mg/l
P 100-200 mg/l
K 120-240 mg/l

And for the last 3 weeks once a week i fed with a universal nutrient N-P-K / 5-5-5, 1/4 of recommended

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

I would go with what @Toaster79 said, he can call the deficiencys better then me. Did this start after you started feeding the universal nutes?
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

IMG 0129
IMG 0132
IMG 0133
IMG 0140
IMG 0143
IMG 0141
Hey all.... been down in the dumps a bit. My dog of 13yrs died and I just didn't feel like posting or doing much this past 2wks.. but, dealing better now. He was my little buddy who helped me deal with depression after not being able to work any longer.
The new grow is doing great, just moved them into their 3gal pots after showing sexes.. 2 diff phenotypes of a Lowryder 2 x Blue Himilaya.. the 2 flowering up quickly are LR 2 dom.. the others are from a full on purple pheno. of Blue Himilaya he called Purple Daze.. some of the leaf is pretty dark green almost black.. talk more later, gotta go water ok..

G

ganjagalore

still no reply to my post...anyone?! also, does anyone have any info on flushing auto plants?

Bigc

Bigc

hi guys! first of all let me say the usual -great thread and thanks for all the great info for all of us growing autos out here!
i'm having my 2nd auto grow this year, but in all honesty it's my first proper auto grow. i grow outside, in pots and in soil and what I wanted to ask you about are my two Amnesia Haze Automatics from RQS. They're already in their 10th week of flowering, but what's interesting is that one Amnesia is nice and green and much more developed in terms of buds ( which is probably due to the fact i did lst on it earlier ), while the other one is very light green and slightly behind in bud/resin production. can anyone suggest what might be the reason behind such light color in such a late stage? if it was earlier i'd think nitrogen defficiency, but now... it's been like this for weeks and whatever I add it doesn't change. will that influence my yield/final result? thanks a lot guys!
Any pics? There is a good thread on plant deficiencies on here if you use the search bar

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey S
Quag; how many weeks old are those?
Sorry about your dog, man..
Thanks man, got close to this little dude as I've been disabled since I got him and spent everyday with him.. Getting a puppy end of July after some time to heal/morn ya know.
PLants: In the previous shot they were only 25 days from seed.. I use all organics and this run gave them only Root66 and some organic fungi goodies until they sexed, seemed to like it.
I truly find the best secret is: Start them in 1gal pots, nothing smaller or plants may stunt.. has something to do with tap root and auto's.. some say put them in 3gal pots right off the bat, but I don't have enough $ to put soil in 12 large containers.. but the way I do it works awesome, on my 3rd grow since starting Auto's... I sex them, cull the males if not needing seeds, transplant females into 3gal pots.. then within a few days they start really taking off.
Here's a shot of mine just 3 days later on day #28

IMG 0160
IMG 0156
IMG 0151
IMG 0153
IMG 0158

Quagmire

Quagmire

Here is a Auto called " Maxine " that is just wonderful.. I'll be doing a seed run with her soon crossing her with Godzilla Grape Auto..

Maxine

J

Jimmy Rox

HELP ME PLEASE

I'M a first time grower and I've got 24 auto seeds 6 fast and vast heavyweight 5 pineapple express 3 paradise auto acid 3 paradise vertigo 5 royal queen northern lights. Planning on growing outdoors looking for a low maintenance process of growing these autos. Hoping to have to biggest yield and strongest potency possible! Thanks in advance

J

Jimmy Rox

HELP ME PLEASE

I'M a first time grower and I've got 24 auto seeds 6 fast and vast heavyweight 5 pineapple express 3 paradise auto acid 3 paradise vertigo 5 royal queen northern lights. Planning on growing outdoors looking for a low maintenance process of growing these autos. Hoping to have to biggest yield and strongest potency possible! Thanks in advance

Quagmire

Quagmire

HELP ME PLEASE

Well my friend.. I've never really grown outdoors and not sure what you could do for low maintenance.. Watering is your biggest challenge, especially early on as they get established because drying them out to much will stunt growth down the road.. and 24 plants would be quite the challenge.. if your near a water source of any kind, you can use nylon rope to draw water up to plants using a wick system, but I'd feed it thru like 1/2" pvc , then bury it until it reaches plants.. then simply wrap it around the base of each plant.. if these are not Feminized you'll have to go back out around day #20 and pull males, some sooner.. I've had them show sex at day 7.. males anyway.
The more exact questions you ask the more I can help you.. what are your biggest challenges, how dry is the area, can you access plants easily?? but watering will be your biggest issue man.. be glad to help if I can ok..

J

Jimmy Rox

They are all feminized I can access them fairly easily.. I thought I could just water them like any other plant one maybe twice a day (in the morning and evening) really would like to avoid constructing some abstract watering system if I can but I'll do whatever ive got to do. These plants are blended into a garden to avoid detection.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Ok, I agree... and if your already a gardener, I think you'll do fine.. be careful not to over water.. usually if their not drooping to bad and leaf's are straight out like solar panels sucking up sunshine, they are fine.. loosen up that dirt best you can, maybe add some perlite to it so roots can move around more easily.. other then watering bugs will be your biggest issue I'd say.. most autos max out around 2-4ft. NO topping, auto's just don't recover from this fast enough for it to be beneficial.. but, ever heard of F.I.M. cutting or pinching grow shoots..??

Top Bottom