Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Shit that would be nice to be able to bounce cuts off of a friendly local.
I'm all alone to @EventHorizan .:(
But it's all good being lokey also....:ninja:
STR8
Yea I finally got a homie growing near me. He's so new that it's gonna take a couple years before were passing cuts. I been a lone ranger my whole 6 years. Except this last year I've been on the site. And my homie @BostonGeorge Got him started last year too. He's 1000mi away and killing it. We help as much as we can being so far away.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya you guys are all I got thru this...... I feel like Elsa from the kids movie Frozen,,,,,, but as long as I am more successful than that squirrel in Ice Age I will be all right... I took my daughter to see them at the theater thinking god I hope this goes quick,,,, Shit I smoked for I went and laughed my ass off. Them damn kids movies was funny as shit. Now I am super daddy that takes her to see all the new release kids movies, and secretly I am enjoying the hell out of them...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

So you just be chillin at the motel all day with that plant or what homie? Do you ever worry they might come in your room when your gone?
Nah I was there for a week lol. It was a extended stay so it's not like it's 4star lol. I'm renting a room from the homie right now, but am moving into my own house Wed. Got a basement that I'm about to use like a mf lol.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nah I was there for a week lol. It was a extended stay so it's not like it's 4star lol. I'm renting a room from the homie right now, but am moving into my own house Wed. Got a basement that I'm about to use like a mf lol.[/

Blow that shit up homie.
I wish I had a basement,it'd be like gold on the ceiling..
STR8

BostonGeorge

BostonGeorge

Hey guys just wanted to pop on and show my face!
Yea I finally got a homie growing near me. He's so new that it's gonna take a couple years before were passing cuts. I been a lone ranger my whole 6 years. Except this last year I've been on the site. And my homie @BostonGeorge Got him started last year too. He's 1000mi away and killing it. We help as much as we can being so far away.
yea Buddy! @Midwestjay schooled me good over the last year!

BostonGeorge

BostonGeorge

Just got some new bulbs, went with the 1kw digilix hps and mh . I was using T5 for veg, and 1k w hps for flower, so im excited to see the difference. Going with Mills nutes this grow also. Will be my first photo grow as well.

BostonGeorge

BostonGeorge

Pretty sure im gonna throw down 2 bubba's gift photo fem's ,that should keep me busy enough, buddy of ours just had some very nice results with this same strain. I was thinking of getting fancy and spending top dollar on some beans this go round, but maybe ill see how it goes with these first.

BostonGeorge

BostonGeorge

Pretty sure im gonna throw down 2 bubba's gift photo fem's ,that should keep me busy enough, buddy of ours just had some very nice results with this same strain. I was thinking of getting fancy and spending top dollar on some beans this go round, but maybe ill see how it goes with these first.

BostonGeorge

BostonGeorge

I battle heat issues in my location. I recently hooked my a/c into my 6x6x7' tent, i have nice 6" Ventech scrubber for exhaust. Before a/c i was at 84-90• in the tent with 4 fans and the scrubber, now i can get the temps 10-15• cooler . I should have alot better crystal production with lower temps right? Thats the #1 diff i notice from cooler temps grows. Thoughts?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey guys just wanted to pop on and show my face!

yea Buddy! @Midwestjay schooled me good over the last year!
Ya he has been very helpful. I am understanding. I just need grows under my belt. Nothing beats on the job experience. Now what we need to do, is work towards a common goal of breeding Some killer strains of fem Auto's.. We need 80 day auto 4x4 - 1 pound grows! I think within a year we could accomplish breeding our own Auto seeds, and within a year of that, we could get it dialed in, to produce those yields....

Latest posts

Top Bottom