Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

I havent used fox farms..guessing its not to hot for the auto seedlings? I've seen reg Seeds get burnt from it and I head autos are pretty sensitive that way..I went with promix with a zero NPK value and coarse perlite 70/30..just Feed them GH micro/grow/bloom at a 1/8 dose today hopin to speed the veg a bit to I can't start to lst a bit before they get to tall for my lil cabinet

str8smokn

str8smokn

Being organic I wouldn't think it could burn them. We'll I guess I will find out, I did hollow out center and put seed starter in place . That way roots won't be in FoxFarm from start.heres pic

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

10556-Seasol-Concentrate-500ml.jpg
Ok havn't seen to much outdoor stuff so here I go . I germinate in peat moss block then straight into pot its going to spend its life in. I use 1 part peat moss 1 part vermiculite and 1 part high quality organic compost with a dessert spoon heaped of blood and bone the same dose of lime and a little slow release fert . once in the pot I water then repeat 2 times more over the week , before I put in the seedling . I find if you do the pot mix at the same time as you put the seed in the block it works out good

before planting the seedling I water with water+ seasol mix .see pic below . after 3 weks I start using power feed green bottle at 6 weeks I step up to red bottle . at the 7 week mark (approx. ) I add Ash for potassium . 9 weeks no more fert just water . I seem to be pulling double the advertised weight of the plants I have grown so far . So all good . Same as indoor don't transplant ( apart from once) don't tip . Make sure whatever mix you have in your pots is light and doesn't offer to much resistance to the roots . use a spray bottle for first 2 weeks so it doesn't upset the roots hold then use watering can gently . They need love to get the best out of them .

POWERFEED-1LTR.jpg
W/V: Nitrogen (N) 12.0%. Phosphorus (P) 1.4%. Potassium (K) 7.0%
Powerfeed-for-Vegies-1L.jpg
W/V: Nitrogen (N) 14.0%. Phosphorus (P) 1.4%. Potassium (K) 9.0%

Photos below are at 1 week , 6 weeks ,and 9 weeks . Each plant has its own finish time .

IMG 1313
IMG 1329
IMG 0124
Quagmire

Quagmire

Cow manure would be my suspect. I've literally burned every single auto I've grown when I've tried to add manure. The only one I've found I can get away with is bat manure.
Again though, my diagnosis would be nutrient burn so flush them through with plain water and stick to feeding them pure H2O for a while :)

I'd stay away from all manures except Rabbit, it is the only one that can be used directly from droppings to plant without any issues.. like the best kept secret ever. Add Rabbit turd and live worms if possible.. personally I am using Roots Organic mix and their entire line of organic foods and nothing else. Especially 1st time with Auto's... I used to use Floralicious Plus and Sweet, we'll see if it's needed or not.. And remember, when using mediums such as FFOF it's already a little hot, adding foods to this to soon can ruin your day..

north knect

north knect

I just read about this myself, not tried it yet. But google it and read about it you'll be amazed.. I stay away from most of that stuff for indoor use. Grew in Chicken coops for a while and did pretty good, but Rabbit poop seems to be a whole diff crap.. pun intended.. lol
Very true..totally different seeing how they don't have a good digestion system to break things down

north knect

north knect

what strains are they bro . Mine r grand dady purp and white widow with one of my own sativa s crossed with a lowryder 2
they are Purple Cali kush x afghani from crop king seeds..it's a breeder outa Canada haven't heard much bout them but so far so good..first run with autos for me but my summers here arnt the best so I'm trying autos out and if I like the end results I may run half (50) of my outdoor run all autos for a garenteed finish before fall hits

str8smokn

str8smokn

So here's 3 weeks above ground (vertigo) in the FFOF.. No burning ,no growth stunt that I can tell. She's putting on 1" a day - one node a day, branches at every node. She's looking killa to me ..... 24/7 lights 400 wt hps with 190 wts of cfl's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom