Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Thanks for finally explaining this so I understand it.. now it makes sense. Just got 3 girls to show of these F1's then and I hit them with pollen off a very nice looking NYCD f3 male.. but these F1's showed me 2 distinct pheno's ... 2 shorter with a bit more Indica, probably the Sour60 side and other taller would be the AK47 side.
Just goofing off hobby breeding and getting a feel for these AF strains and I'm in love M8te..
Oh, working on a trade elsewhere for these:
Sour60 x Super Freak ....
Auto Critical x Super Freak
Auto Mass x Godzilla Grape
Auto Critical x Godzilla Grape
Maxi BX3
My research shows very promising on these, Super Freak must be a hobby seed but the others have a nice read up on them and since some share genetics I can see some crossing of these in the future... lol
cheers

dorjewright

dorjewright

My grow room is down for the summer. I've got 3 DP auto blueberry started and was planning an outside on the deck grow. The heat and light are best in the next few months before the summer fog rolls in. But it seems most of the info on autos is under at least 20 hours of light. If outside in 10 gal smart pots can I expect the same bloom and finishing cycle? What if any adjustments should I make?

Quagmire

Quagmire

Yeah, your blooming cycle and finishing time should not change one bit and 20hrs is perfect.. probably what most of these auto flowering strains were originally conceived in. If you've started these indoors already, be careful putting them outside in full sun and heat right away.. start out with some indirect light and full sun and allow them to adjust slowly to the radical change in lumens.. But for the most part you shouldn't have any problems after that.. best of luck and big harvests bro.. should bring in much more outside and fatter nugs.. MMmmm

Lloydy

Lloydy

Morning campers , I'm on my second grow, first grow from cuttings ( hemlock) after hours of reading many different posts on many sites, I opted on autos, Blue treacle from rhino seeds, 8 went in 12inch pots of soil magic grow,in a 1,2m by 2.4 by 2m high , two 600w hps both flower types, two clip fans, a 5 inch extracting fan, feeding sensi bloom a and b , veg feed 5 weeks , bloom the rest, with Buddhas tree pk9-18 which iv stopped now on week 8, i had one plant die , 2 grow about 600mm high ,3 made the 1.2m, but the other two are 2m plus , they all stayed the same for ages, it not like the sizes are same areas in tent ethier, iv had 18/6 all the way ,anybody else grown BLUE TREACLE

Quagmire

Quagmire

The plant on the left sure looks like a fatass lady... but hey, I like big bottom girls.. I"m just now getting into Auto's but have fell in love with this Sour60 cross..
How long does your BT take to finish? Do you make your own seeds to keep growing from seed? and did you clone an Auto? Right now I"m goofing off with small scale breeding and swapping beans with friends who have Auto Flowering strains they don't want for photo period I have and, everybody is happy.. waiting right now for some goodies to arrive and try... Thanks for sharing you beautiful plants with us man.. how much longer they got?
Experimented with F.I.M. cutting one of 2 identical pheno's and it sure made the lower shoots grow and slowed bud development.. now we'll see if they go longer or if I just screwed up my harvest.. but it's how we learn huh? cheers.
IMG 0033
IMG 0031
IMG 0022

Here's mine with 6 weeks left to go...

str8smokn

str8smokn

Here's a Paradise seeds auto Vertigo at 82 days,she harvested 89grams herself.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Very nice and not a bad harvest.. 82 days it must be a Sativa dom strain.. some are okay but most Sativa's just don't agree with me and why I try to bring out the Indica side of things.. a nice hybrid is nice but I prefer like a 60/40 or 70/30 mix indica dominant..
I was wondering what size pots you start yours in? and what size you flower & finish them in? Did you remove all your large fan leaf's to get better line of sight to all the bud locations..? I do but leave a few fan leaf's , but then again yours is about to finish I imagine so I'd trim it that close to at the end. Let us know how she smokes bro ....

Lloydy

Lloydy

The plant on the left sure looks like a fatass lady... but hey, I like big bottom girls.. I"m just now getting into Auto's but have fell in love with this Sour60 cross..
How long does your BT take to finish? Do you make your own seeds to keep growing from seed? and did you clone an Auto? Right now I"m goofing off with small scale breeding and swapping beans with friends who have Auto Flowering strains they don't want for photo period I have and, everybody is happy.. waiting right now for some goodies to arrive and try... Thanks for sharing you beautiful plants with us man.. how much longer they got?
Experimented with F.I.M. cutting one of 2 identical pheno's and it sure made the lower shoots grow and slowed bud development.. now we'll see if they go longer or if I just screwed up my harvest.. but it's how we learn huh? cheers.View attachment 504273 View attachment 504274 View attachment 504275
Experimented with F.I.M. cutting one of 2 identical pheno's and it sure made the lower shoots grow and slowed bud development.. now we'll see if they go longer or if I just screwed up my harvest.. but it's how we learn huh? cheers.View attachment 504273 View attachment 504274 View attachment 504275
Here's mine with 6 weeks left to go...[/QUOTE
My seeds where all from rhino seeds, online ordered, all feminised,I'v only just started out, not up to seed making level yet lol, I m still shocked every day after work when I take my first peek in and there still alive, BT s are ment to be 60 day plants, today is day 55, but there all at different stages , I had two BT plants start to bud two weeks before any others showed signs and one of them finished on day 46 which iv been smoking last few days, nice and sweet taste but buds alittle loose , was the smallest plant and gave me 53g dry , that fat ass on the left in pic, was two weeks behind it in showing first signs and looks at least 5 times bigger,, there's another couple about the same size , I m going to try and leave em as long as poss( guessing against the other ) prob finish day 75 ish , old big bird in the corner cud be THE ONE, I'm hoping to hit around the 85 day mark and if she's still fighting her corner it cud be Christmas has come early, she will have loads of space and light at that point, il take a few pics laters, HOW DO U RUN UR SET UP ? Which lights do u run ? I'm thinking about doing walls of light , t5 s round all sides and hps up top , any reasons why I shudnt ????

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Quagmire it's a 17" pot,about a 5gal..start to finish one pot.yeah I removed the fan leafs the 2nd to last day,so I could realy just get a good pic..lol .. Check out my grow its the First grow with vertigo..paradise seeds.ive just popped a auto Wappa,a auto whiteberry,and 6 reg. fortune cookies( bag seeds) all going outside in 5 and 10 gal buckets..we shall see...

Quagmire

Quagmire

I'll go check that out Str8.. sounds like you have a nice line up coming up. So, what is the big following of these cookie strains? Seems like it's got a huge following and out here on the east coast we've not seen any of it yet. I'll have to look into it more.. I don't believe it's an Auto yet, but I do both.. going to have to find someone to do a trade with..lol. I'm going to cruise over and check out your grow thread buddy.. Another thing I do you may want to consider is stressing your plant a bit the last week or so before harvest.. one of the techniques I get the best results from is dry stressing them.. allow them to go an extra day or 2 without watering, then flood them really good next few days.. just did that with one of mine at day 30..(auto) and in a 3gal pot she took 8 cups of water with almost 0 runoff.. next 2 days she shot up a few inches and her fan leaf's went from a slight droop to standing out like solar panels.. do this late in flower and she produces more oils and bud development..

K

KCD

Thank you. I am learning so much about autos. I am doing my next grow with autos. Getting excited!

str8smokn

str8smokn

@Quagmire I was told GSC, but I think mine is more purple kush?IDK..they say it has a doughy taste, mine did not, but it was rock hard purple nugs so I kept about 20seeds I found in QP..I believe seraphim is doing a GSC auto.. I'm just a waiting in the back ground..tester????why sure..here's a sample of vertigo.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Finally hit day 30 today.. not sure why but I keep popping them on the 25th of each month. Probably because I started my 1st one this year on Dec 20th germinating and all them popped up on Christmas Day.. HO HO HO ...lol. Anyway, I'm amazed with this cross of AK47 x Sour60 and with these F1's I can really tell who is who regarding phenol types. Looking pretty good for having a month to go..
IMG 0017

Quagmire

Quagmire

F.I.M. = F_CK I Missed... this may just be the technique the slows the budding part of an Auto Flowering plant. What happened after I did this trim was, the plant slowed it's upward growth and started concentrating it's growth on the shoots instead.. Now I notice just how far behind it is in bud production & development, but, has many more budsites and node regions. I'm curious to see how far behind she finishes to the twin she started out looking exactly like and why I chose her to F.I.M. cut for a good comparison.. not the best photos, I'll take some soon with them out of the room so the HPS lighting doesn't come into play..
Photo #1: The FIM cut auto BG .... #2: The untouched auto BG
IMG 0018

IMG 0017
C

cannashroom

Yeah 9 cola's! It didn't get very tall but it's a buddy little bastard! It's barneys farm nyc diesel.

H

happy b

He he he.i was talking to this guy the other day who knew i grew weed and he whispers to me"i started growin aswell.had a four o those lowryders.got 9 oz of each. He claimed he got fuckin KILO! from 4 lowryders. Hi-larious!.

Top Bottom