Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

None of them fit my needs. I need something I can veg for as long as I need to, something I can clone, somerhing I can keep as a mother, and something that isnt an inferior version of an already existing strain.

I still see no real reason to use auto.
not everybody needs that.theres is people that dont want to veg,dont want to sex,dont want to clone, they just want nugs

BigCube

BigCube

Here's my white widow. My last one and my current one.

20190809 100442

20191025 125751

BigCube

BigCube

not everybody needs that.theres is people that dont want to veg,dont want to sex,dont want to clone, they just want nugs

Then they can use feminized seeds. You can start a plant on 12 12. It will flower quick if that's what you want.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can see the simplicity a benefit for new growers in terms of not worrying about when to flip (I see it as a disadvantage) I believe they are actually less potent than photo. Also for short season outdoor grows. But yeah not my thing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah that I get and makes sense... But honestly I think once you go photo you never go back 👍

newh

newh

I can see the simplicity a benefit for new growers in terms of not worrying about when to flip (I see it as a disadvantage) I believe they are actually less potent than photo. Also for short season outdoor grows. But yeah not my thing.
some people just want to watch their own weed grow without all the extra things to do

BigCube

BigCube

They are less everything. But I feel like the dont want to flip timer argument is a flawed one. You can start photoperiod plants on 12 12. Not sure what auto adds to the situation.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They are less everything. But I feel like the dont want to flip timer argument is a flawed one. You can start photoperiod plants on 12 12. Not sure what auto adds to the situation.
I'm fully with ya... But put yourself in someone shoes that's new... They don't know

newh

newh

Ive grown autos with every light cycle even 24/0,do that with a photo...

BigCube

BigCube

I'm fully with ya... But put yourself in someone shoes that's new... They don't know

That's exactly why I speak out. Lol

People see "auto" and assume it's some how easier to grow. On the contrary, they are picky and go south real easy.

I honestly dont see a benefit. I only see downfalls.. people should stop using them lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom