Acupulco Gold

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u get a hankering to gamble, I'd love to shake your hand and try my best, to break you, with thc.

oops... i guess i mean, bump you with the same sleeve I've been wiping my snot on n sneezing on for decades, when nobody is looking, vs my steering wheel, when there's nothin, but cigarettes and a lighter, or two, in reach.

i guess that just makes me different, from the rest of humanity.

Dr.B

Dr.B

u get a hankering to gamble, I'd love to shake your hand and try my best, to break you, with thc.

oops... i guess i mean, bump you with the same sleeve I've been wiping my snot on n sneezing on for decades, when nobody is looking, vs my steering wheel, when there's nothin, but cigarettes and a lighter, or two, in reach.

i guess that just makes me different, from the rest of humanity.
I'll definitely shoot you a heads up if I'm down that way. My Mom is actually down in Scottsdale... That actually works more to keep me away from AZ... 🤣🤣🤣

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'll definitely shoot you a heads up if I'm down that way. My Mom is actually down in Scottsdale... That actually works more to keep me away from AZ... 🤣🤣🤣
her name wouldn't be mrs spare #1, would it? i have a similar affinity for Laughlin, as u do, snobbsdale. i know a good brothel, in Phoenix. least, it was still there, in 05ish. 😁 far be it for me, not to b a facilitating host.

Dr.B

Dr.B

There! LOL!! Proof of life, I did not kill her off.

She gets a few more days of monitoring before my brother adopts her. I'm satisfied that she is finally eating again, growth resumed yesterday, the lower leaf issues have stopped.

I'm going to start to harden her off in real sun today as the rain has finally let off.

I started this seed on a whim and I'm glad it will find a purpose. My brother loves his window plants and its fun to watch how they come up in ... 🤔 ... less favourable conditions lol

IMG 20200601 084732
IMG 20200601 084724
Reactions: Ina
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks good, but more like a hybrid rather than a sativa but could be wrong.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Looks good, but more like a hybrid rather than a sativa but could be wrong.
Acupulco Gold from Barneys farm. They would have a better idea...

Just looked. 70/30. Sativa as far as my purposes go. ;)

Dr.B

Dr.B

Last full day with me! She was included in the plant move by necessity yesterday... After a long day under more intense light she has responded well. Definitely a sleepy plant 2 hours before lights out but it was a 20 hour day after all. I'll feed her some silicates tonight when she wakes up to prepare her for her journey to my brothers house.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Well, I didn't get her to 100%, a little nitrogen toxicity remains from the nutrient build up during her brief lock out but leaves are lifting today. She is moving past it. The pH issue has been 100% rectified and the magnesium issues in the oldest growth have stopped progressing completely over the last week and a half, the damage remains but it is what it is.

Growth has resumed despite her droopy state she is showing signs of rapid growth in the nodes and arms.
As recommended I lowered her E.C. to 1.3, I also cut that again by 50% going forward. The reason for this; She has officially been adopted and my brother cannot test or effectively buffer water. The organic fertilizer I sent him home with, (grow light too) will buffer his water reliably and provide the required nutrients to the bare minimum. As he wont be able to flush I put him at an E.C. of 0.9 to 1.0 so he can add nutrient/buffer pH in every watering. Not perfect but the plant will live and he will have the best window pot plant a beginner has ever had if he follows the most basic of instructions lol. If the light I donated is used effectively he may even get some decent bud from this little lady...

I just dosed her with silica and enzyme as she was leaving. Should give her a bit of an edge in the acclimation phase she's going into and potential issues over the next little while.

This plant taught me a lot over the last 6 weeks or so. I'm surprised and grateful for the struggle. I started her on a whim mid shut down, (referring to my operation) and early in the pandemic as I realized my summer vacation plans were all shot full of holes. I had no plan and no knowledge of the strain, which is outside of my usual norm when starting a strain, instead I tried to troubleshoot as issues came up, which they did...

I grew very attached to this plant. It was harder to send her off than I thought it would be just now... Sniff lol

I've been told I'll get periodic updates and I'm sure some coaching will be required over the next four to five months... Ill keep this thread updated as I'm updated and make my brother aware of this diary, (pressure) lol

I'm interested to follow her progress and I wish my brother the best of luck! (If you're reading this I'm happy to coach, teach, troubleshoot what have you...)

IMG 20200606 175418
IMG 20200606 175434
Dr.B

Dr.B

Pistil growth on her way out the door is very encouraging!!

Resized 20200606 184047
Dr.B

Dr.B

**I have to wonder how recent that is... She hasn't grown much.

I gave him a light... 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom