• med

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • weak

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

bluntkiller619

has anyone every done this i usually use soil less coco wanted to try soil any one have anything to say?

G

GettinHeadband

Soil is usually full of bacteria. The reason Coco, Peat Moss, etc is better is it's sterile. What about growing in your own mix of Vermiculite/Perlite? I only use Pro-Mix hp to keep it simple.
Peace.

B

bluntkiller619

im already growing in fox farm just looking for some feedback on it ive heard to not use as much nute in soil as i would coco my store didnt have my usual royal gold soil less coco mix

W

White Widower

It should take the plant 2 or 3 weeks to use up all the nutes in soil. The way I look at it is after that its kind of like having your plants in a soil less medium. If your plants are freshly transplanted they shouldn't need fed for a bit. I use ocean forest but I also use it with fox farm nutes so I can't tell you its gonna work. Just gotta give it a shot I guess.

B

bluntkiller619

thanks everyone who has voted i appreciate all the feedback

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

The good thing about soil is that you can really utilize compost tea and beneficial bacterial. Ive used the pro mix and like that but right now im using sunshine mix #4 and thats really nice. Especially If you have the right containers, and use those coco matts. they keep my babys happy!

Top Bottom