Advanced Nutrients Grand Master Growers Bundle

• Thread starter strictlyOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

homem-planta

I would love to see AN supporting growers by reducing their prices and/or increasing the amounts of real goodies in their 55 different bottles.

Or maybe if i see a rosebud edition with a big leaf of maryjane, and some real info spreading the word about what marijuana is.. and then maybe (i said maybe) I will start being less skeptical about their company policies..

I just think that big Mike it's just like Richard Lee, two great entrepreneurs making some buck out of everyone over exited with this new green rush..

pure bs with a lot of makeup.

btw, their best products are their ph up and down (super concentrated) I use and recommend ;]

hp.

S

Stonercool

I would love to see AN supporting growers by reducing their prices and/or increasing the amounts of real goodies in their 55 different bottles.

Or maybe if i see a rosebud edition with a big leaf of maryjane, and some real info spreading the word about what marijuana is.. and then maybe (i said maybe) I will start being less skeptical about their company policies..

I just think that big Mike it's just like Richard Lee, two great entrepreneurs making some buck out of everyone over exited with this new green rush..

pure bs with a lot of makeup.

btw, their best products are their ph up and down (super concentrated) I use and recommend ;]

hp.

I love how you call them great entrepreneurs and then talk about how they should also drop their prices.

Yeah, those two don't really go together.

I use Advanced Nutrients and have for years. Want to know how I do it and still have money to eat?

---I don't use as much as the bottle says.
---I don't buy entire bundles all the time.
---I watch my plants to see what they like and then only use those products.
---I look at the results, not at advertising.

Rip on advertising all you want, but it works. And the products work too.

And, uh, if you really want a company to change something they do,

A. Give them a good reason to.
B. Write the company not on a forum.
C. Stop being whiny.

You need to just grow with what you grow with - not just whining about a company trying to make money. Last I checked if your boss asked you to make less money, you'd tell em to frak off.

Use your head, not just some simple argument about how a big company is charging too much. Boo hoo.

H

homem-planta

In a capitalist society we have several examples of how a company can be successful and have their products over priced, We all now about the hype, and we all know that it brings ppl to line up in the stores to buy them. In fact, they really go together, it just depends of what side of the register you are watching it happening.

I am not saying at all that my choice over your choice of nutes is the best. As yourself said we should all use what we think it's the most suitable for our plants. What I`m just saying is that for the price that they charge, I can get a lot more for my poor money, just read some labels and you will see that using your 'technique' of cutting corners you may find yourself saving some time and money too, because the concentrations on their products are low, fact.

Yes, of course it's gonna work. It would be too much if they just start selling products that don't have any amount's of goodies that actually didn't work at all, right?

And no, I don't really care about Advanced Nutrients nor what their doing with their future because I`m know that I can find anything they have in better concentrations and prices anywhere in Cali. (except their ph stuff)
Bro, whining? C'mon, I`m not whining at all, in fact, I`m laughing! :party0042:
I`m just telling that their products have low concentrations and my point is that they're basically selling so much because of their marketing team, if i can't use this as a point, what should I say so? Please, enlighten me.

Peace man, keep up your good work =]

I love how you call them great entrepreneurs and then talk about how they should also drop their prices.

Yeah, those two don't really go together.

I use Advanced Nutrients and have for years. Want to know how I do it and still have money to eat?

---I don't use as much as the bottle says.
---I don't buy entire bundles all the time.
---I watch my plants to see what they like and then only use those products.
---I look at the results, not at advertising.

Rip on advertising all you want, but it works. And the products work too.

And, uh, if you really want a company to change something they do,

A. Give them a good reason to.
B. Write the company not on a forum.
C. Stop being whiny.

You need to just grow with what you grow with - not just whining about a company trying to make money. Last I checked if your boss asked you to make less money, you'd tell em to frak off.

Use your head, not just some simple argument about how a big company is charging too much. Boo hoo.

I

IndicacannaJone

You missed the point entirely. The point is that simply because you or I don't see a logic behind something doesn't mean it isn't there.
Yes, I got that. The point that I'm making, despite your infinite wisdom, is that just because there seems to be no logical reason behind something, doesn't mean that there is a logical reason behind it, aside from a marketing gimmick. So, which approach is correct? This is where an understanding, even a loose understanding, of these products will tell you that there is no magically-hidden relationship between the products in each bundle, no more than if you mixed them all back up, and rebundled them. I don't know what I could say that would make you understand this, but I implore you to dig a little deeper. If you do, I'm confident you'll soon understand that this isn't a case of coming to a conclusion that falls short of the complexity of an issue. I honestly do understand the approach you're taking, and I'm typically in the same boat when it comes to so many other complex issues we come across in life. Friend, this isn't one of them. I promise you.

That said, if you've got some magically better way of dividing up the products into a better system why don't you enlighten the rest of us?

Certainly. Where to start? Well, a quick example would be if you were to go to Discount Advanced Nutrients, you'll see some bundles; bundles that not only *seem* like they make sense, but actually *do* make sense. They have a "Bigger Buds Kit" which included a package of AN's bloom stimulants/pk booster. Another bundle they sell is the "Fuzzy Root Recipe" which includes their main 3 beneficials products, and a free package of Carbo Load to serve as food for your bene's. You feeling enlightened yet? :handshake

Better yet, email your suggestion to Advanced Nutrients and see if they agree with your superior analysis.

If I did, I would have to charge them $375. You know, to support the movement and all.

Though not.

Thought not?

Perhaps, but your way and their way don't work toward the same goals.

Your way provides a specific benefit to you, the grower. Which is all fine and good for you.

Their way is working to provide equal benefit to everyone though legalization. Maybe you personally give money, time, effort, or whatever to further the goal of legalization or at least decriminalization, but the same cannot be said of every grower out there. Advanced Nutrients (and any other company that actually supports marijuana growing) cannot in good conscious leave that up to the population as a whole.

Wow. That's just... wow. Advanced nutrients cannot in good conscience leave that up to the population as whole? Look. They're a company. They're a company turning a profit, which is fine. I hold absolutely no contention whatsofuckingever. What I take issue with, for one, is the completely blind-fanaticism permeating a certain segment of the marijuana community; a segment that not only sees AN through rose-colored glasses, but actually goes further than that into an area of complete brainwashing. Sometimes I wonder if some of you would photoshop Big Mike into The Last Supper.

It's not responsible to say "well if we make the cheapest products we can as cheaply as we can we'll be allowing our customers to save enough money that they'll not only be able to afford, but then actually will use some of that money to do the work of fighting for legalization for us." Instead, they take the initiative and fight for what they believe in themselves.

I think you're under the impression that AN isn't completely fleecing you with some of their products. Yay! AN! Do the fighting for us! Here, take my wallet! You do know what's best for us, afterall.

I often wonder who these people are who actually answer e-mails from Nigeria to claim those lottery winnings.

Which is something I think is admirable.

I would imagine so.

I never said I buy everything Advanced Nutrients makes, nor did I ever say everything I buy is made by Advanced Nutrients. But I do support them because they support growers. Not by some silly notion of caring how much money I have in my pocket because honestly, if you think any company cares about that you're deluding yourself. But rather because what they think needs to happen in the government is in line with what I think needs to happen in the government.

They support legal changes that support me, because regardless of how legal or illegal it is to grow MJ where you live, it's not 100% legal because the Federal government doesn't recognize that.

Whether a company cares about how much I have in my wallet is different than a company being deceptive. I don't expect you to see it, at this point. Quite honestly, I wish I could find an emoticon of a smiley face putting a gun in his mouth, and pulling the trigger.

EVERYONE deserves the right to grow their own and I don't care about my bottom line more than I care about my rights and the rights of others.

Why... WHY can't AN do positive while at the same time NOT fucking the same people they're claiming to support? Why can't they do both? Why? Why can they not sell watered-down humic acid for a price that's just... fucking... silly. Why can't they turn a profit, support the marijuana movement, provide sensibly-priced products to a grower who might be looking to start off growing and may not be able to afford their products - ALL AT THE SAME TIME?! If AN is honestly and altruistically (and I emphasize honestly and altruistically) trying to support the marijuana movement, wouldn't you want as many people growing as possible, and growing as much marijuana as possible? Have you noticed the tides turning in recent years? How did this happen? More people using, which has led to a greater acceptance due to the fact that people are realizing that the anti-marijuana propaganda, they've been fed throughout the years, is bullshit. Ballooning AN's bottom line doesn't necessarily equate into support, at least not bang for buck. But, HEY, that's the power of marketing. Hitler would've been just an asshole with a funny mustache, otherwise.

T

trusmoker

bud_nutes.jpg
i got all this for under £50 an they are causing quite a hype on the net but dont get sucked in if u need to change your line up because ur running low on ur other nutes then dont because u want see a differnce in yeilds only go for advanced when ur getting good results from a shitty cheap 1 or ur long time supplyer thats just my opinion
peace

beezleb878

beezleb878

/Fires up vaporizer!

Feel like I watched a couple kids argue about whos dad could beat up whos dad.

Lots of good nutrients to choose from with lots of a good and bad growers using them. Some cost more than others and as long as people are buying them something must be working good enough to keep business rolling.

I will say I believe AN makes as many products as possible to maximize profit. Many people would do the same and I care not see any high moral want to be's to stand up and say I would never, you aint been in those shoes so I care not for your opinion.

I simply do not buy AN but perhaps sometime I might. I do not see their products are crap but I also am no fanboy. In all honesty the only thing that I consider interesting by AN is the PH perfect aspect of it. At least the new stuff anyways. However, for me, this has quit being an issue a long time ago. So I doubt I will visiting AN but I am not going to hate on others who use.

So much drama lol.

/pass vapor bong!

B

budleydoright

Their advertising insults my intelligence. You can tell that their true passion is marketing. This isn't rocket science.

I

indoorherbs

Yes, I got that. The point that I'm making, despite your infinite wisdom, is that just because there seems to be no logical reason behind something, doesn't mean that there is a logical reason behind it, aside from a marketing gimmick. So, which approach is correct?

I never said that when there doesn't appear to be a logical reason behind something that a logical reason exists. This is a logical fallacy (strawman) and I suspect a deliberate one. My point is simply that the lack of apparent logic doesn't prove a lack of logic - that because you or I don't understand something doesn't make it incomprehensible.

I'm not trying to suggest that things which have no apparent logic do. Merely that you can't say they don't simply because you don't see any logic.

Friend, this isn't one of them. I promise you.

Oh, well if you promise... we can all trust you, right? Because even though there's no evidence that we can we can all simply assume that there must be a reason we can trust you, right?

Certainly. Where to start? Well, a quick example would be if you were to go to Discount Advanced Nutrients, you'll see some bundles; bundles that not only *seem* like they make sense, but actually *do* make sense. They have a "Bigger Buds Kit" which included a package of AN's bloom stimulants/pk booster. Another bundle they sell is the "Fuzzy Root Recipe" which includes their main 3 beneficials products, and a free package of Carbo Load to serve as food for your bene's. You feeling enlightened yet? :handshake

So what you're saying is that the company you clearly dislike can "arbitrarily" bundle things and you don't like those bundles, and another company you have no apparent bias against can "arbitrarily" bundle things and you like those bundles? If only I could theorize an underlying theme to explain that...

It's entirely plausible that, in an effort to improve sales, a retailer "bundled" products in a way that appears to make more sense to buyers (who are generally not experts in horticultural nutrition), but has no actual basis in what is the best combinations for plants.

I'm not saying that's the case, simply that it's equally plausible. It's simply a question of who you want to assume has a dark motive behind their actions.

If I did, I would have to charge them $375. You know, to support the movement and all.

Give it a shot, for all you know they might pay for the input. The worst that could happen is they say "no".

Thought not?

Yes, you are terribly clever for spotting what is clearly a typing mistake. You have won the Internet and I must now submit myself to 4 days continual flogging by flying monkeys.

Or not.

Wow. That's just... wow. Advanced nutrients cannot in good conscience leave that up to the population as whole?

Re-reading that it doesn't look right, you're correct. What I mean to convey is that simply because it's an issue that effects everyone, a company with good conscious cannot simply leave it to everyone else to deal with it. They must join in. In fact, because a company can wield greater influence than an individual, there's an increased responsibility to do so.

Like how I support gay rights even though I'm not gay. I'm not going to simply leave the issue to everyone else. It's what I believe is right, so I help as best I can.

I think you're under the impression that AN isn't completely fleecing you with some of their products. Yay! AN! Do the fighting for us! Here, take my wallet! You do know what's best for us, afterall.

I often wonder who these people are who actually answer e-mails from Nigeria to claim those lottery winnings.

That's nice of you to say. So not only am I too stupid to realized I'm being fleeced, but I'm also too stupid to avoid being taken in by a Nigerian scam?

You're right, I couldn't POSSIBLY consider what I get for my money to be worth it. At least I couldn't think that and not be an idiot, right? Because if I don't see the world exactly the same way you do, and value money and the return for it exactly the same way, I must be delusional, stupid, or otherwise defective.

OR

I'm the kind of person (and there are many different kinds) that places a somewhat different aesthetic value on what he expects for a dollar. And not being the kind of person (who's also represented here) who feels threatened by someone with a different aesthetic, I don't call anyone who spends more or less on a similar product than I names simply because it makes me feel less secure about my own choices.

You and I are allowed to consider different products the ideal combination of price and quality. That's perfectly fine. I don't feel the least bit threatened by someone spending less than I do, nor do I feel less happy with my choices when someone else spends more. I'm happy, they're happy, there's no need to tear anyone down.

But, HEY, that's the power of marketing. Hitler would've been just an asshole with a funny mustache, otherwise.

Godwin's Law. If you can't win the argument, invoke the Nazis. Because that ALWAYS works.

You won the Internet again. That must be some kind of record!

xrob415x

xrob415x

If you want the ph perfect to work you must chose a whole tier and not just pieces of it

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I'm gonna take the time out of my day to see if there is any logic behind the AN bundle packs.

I'll be back in a jiffy.....

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

.WOW....AN's website was like Alice in Wonderland, a bunch of cartoons and a tomato driving a car LMAO.

Sorry, I tried to look up the ingredients in there bundle packs, but I couldn't stand being on that website for more then 5 minutes.

I'll tell you something AN IS good at, marketing to little kids. Freaking corny ass website LOL. Gotta love America ROFL.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

One of my favorite parts is when I seen something that said "pH perfect technology, now you can throw away those pesky meters and pens" LOL Yeah...ok...I don't need to pH my water, nutrient solution or run-off because of there "new technology". Fox Farm products are pH adjusted too, horrible advice IMO.

P.S. DO NOT THROW AWAY YOUR PH METER!!!!!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

IMO, if makes no sense to have so many bottles of additives then only use certain ones together when you accomplish the last "level".

There are so many products it will take me forever, so I'll use 1 example. Big Bud is 0-1-3 and Bud Ignitor is 0-1-2, its basically the same shit, bud Bid Bud is to be used only if your a "hobbyist" and Bud Ignitor is to be used in conjuction with Big Bud when you become a "master"???

Sounds like malarky to me, its just a way for them to make more money. There is nothing wrong with making money, but if you wanna buy from a company that lies to you about almost everything have fun. Peace.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

Hey I was just wondering if anyone could speak to the quality of advanced nutes as to their advertising they use the most chelated compounds and such and the availability and all that? Ive used advanced line w pretty good success. I do a lot of reading and try to sort through it all and am sure advanced gets their moneys worth out of it but it also seems that they do the most research and ready get the best ingredients. Anyone w a true comprehension of chemistry care to delve into this? I realize they're not cheap but I would b willing to pay if they really do the things they say.

camoflouge312

camoflouge312

in my opinion all four bundles are only partials to a larger regimen , they seem to assume we have. Which is fine with me because im already using humbolts secrets line and adding an's products into my own customized regimen i bought the grandmaster bundle because it was on sale for 134.98 and i just so happened to be retiring and am moving into a much more detailed micro dose program im running on my aeroponics set up , 14'x34' . I lobe their products for that purpose, but to buy the grandmaster bundle for the purpose they seem to be advertising it for ? Idk what kind of "grandmaster" chose their grouping per bundle but they need to be fired lol

airedog

airedog

Supporter

Or maybe if i see a rosebud edition with a big leaf of maryjane, and some real info spreading the word about what marijuana is.. and then maybe (i said

I'd be happy to see them return their licensed medical grower discount; 25% off across the Board. That was back turn-of-the -century and may have been a Canadian promo. Made my first large AN order through that program. Even Big Mike has run ads saying Roots Excelurator was the best product in it's class; can anyone name another nutrient manufacturer that has done something similar?

AN has some decent products and following their recipes (while listening to what your plants are telling you) can give some very good results. In my experience, growing in heavily aerated RDWC systems, i find that my plants usually want less than the recommended amount of base; there have been a few heavy feeding exceptions though. I've run with bennies and sterile (to avoid biofilm), and i feel that for me, running with bennies is better. I don't run carbs though as that causes an explosion of bacterial growth and froths up the res (especially if running Bud Factor X as well)..

I don't think any specific nutrient line is the best, you need to find what works for you and take the time to learn how your grow/s respond to it. I'm a personal use medical grower for my wife and i, so while large yields are nice i'm far more interested in quality and effectiveness.

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

I've been growing pot plants for decades, outdoors mostly until a few years back when I bought LED lights. Nowadays, they have this & that & that & this to grow "huge" plants, and "HUMUNGOUS" yields. Thing is, I remember about twenty years ago, even longer than that, we had only a few options for fertilizing our pot plants...20-20-20 for vegging and 10-54-10 for budding. That's it...and to be honest, I honestly don't think that with all this new stuff, Bud Candy, Overdrive, Big Bud, Bad Bud, Killer Bud Juice and all that new jazz, are my plants that much better than they were with the two basic fertilizers? Not really you know...just sayin'. I'm thinking of trying an experiment, grow two plants with only 20-20-20 for vegging and only 10-52-10 for flowering, along with the worm castings and bat guano that is mixed with the soil as natural nutrients and grow a couple more, but using all the Advanced Nutrients Feeding Schedule...and I'll see, first hand, if and how much either one is better or not. Am I wasting my money, or do I get more bud and better more potent bud wth the more co$tly way? Anybody have an opinion on this? I'll appreciate what all of you have to say.

Last edited:
Top Bottom