Advanced Nutrients Grand Master Growers Bundle

• Thread starter strictlyOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Well, you don't have to be like that man, not only can you toss your pH meter, you can soon just turn on the tap to whatever you want. Advanced Nutrients can now have their precious nutrients hooked right up to your taps...no more HOT & COLD, it'll be GROW & BLOOM taps. Too easy.

Greenyos

Greenyos

Does anyone have any idea of what's actually in the big bud. ? A bunch of people swear by it and for me it's the only part of their line i use. Is it just a mix of monopotasium phosphates and potassium sulfate ? Anything else? (Any theories ?) If so are these products easily individually sourced and can i make big bud myself?

GreenHornet01

GreenHornet01

I was a brand newbie 18 months ago, started with AN's GMB base in Ocean Forest and pulled about 1gpw, over that time I worked my way up to the Grand Master level and saw the representative increases in yield with the same three strains, where I am now consistently pulling at least 1.5gpw dried/trimmed/cured using a MarsHydro TS1000 for each of the 3 plants in my 5'x2.5'x80"tent. I just switched from the GMB base to SensiGrow/Bloom but haven't had a full run yet. For someone brand new I just followed their feeding chart like cooking from a recipe and didn't have to know much about growing or reading the signs, so for me it was worth the premium cost. I've been watering every day, 1/2 from the top and 1/2 from the bottom via the plant drip trays each 5 gal bag sits in, with the recommended nutes per their chart so I could probably drop my costs 50% by watering less, or nuting every other day, but I'm a little nervous about messing with success.

Latest posts

Top Bottom