Advanced nutrients not being sold due to bullying?

• Thread starter testez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good idea with my woman standin right next to me! Doh! :mad0233:

And I didnt need any of their schwag, no room in my nute box! Haha the Roots Organics/Aurora guys hooked it up too fat, im set for a bit. :banana1sv6:

That sucks 4 u homie.. When I went 2 the Cannabis Cup in SF my girlfriend was giving me heads up 2 check out the fine ass chicks walking around.. She would say look at her titts,check out her ass, do u want 2 take a pic with that girl? Man I love my girlfriend she is super kool about me lookin at chicks.. She says I can look but don't touch
It sucks 2 be u

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I custom mix my nutes using raw micronized/hydrolyzed/fermented ingredients that come from a dozen+ 20#-40# bags. I've only used one AN product in past (Final Phase), so I can't compare prices/ingredients but compared to EJ nutes, which are closer to my program, the savings are significant. ie 80%-90% lower. For example, a 40# bag of water soluble (miscible) Sulfate of Potash Ultra Fines (K2SO4) will render several hundred gallons of solution that is exactly the same as EJ's Meta K which runs in the $20/gal range.

Rosebud is a nice rag if you skip over the ads and brainwashing which comprises about half of the pages.

I agree w/ what some of the other posters have pointed out- if you've caught a groove w/ AN or another bottled nute prod, don't mind paying the premium prices and/or don't have the time or interest to formulate your own mixes then do what works for you and (it goes w/o saying) works within your budget.

don't know my bottled nutes like most of you guys/girls do, but that's my 2p.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I know this thread isnt about GH, but i'll never buy their products either. I use the GO CalMag, but thats before something happened at their vendor expo day that I wasn't to fond of.

All the guys who were supposed to be marketing their product to the men AND women standing around were instead taking cell phone pics of this hot chick who had NO clue about hydroponics or growing at all, and proceeding to get her to wear GH shirts and take pics for their blog..

Are you fucking kidding me? I just left, after standing around for 20 mins i figured it wasn't worth the samples or information.

Was this the indoor expo in SF?

I

ibTheMan

I custom mix my nutes using raw micronized/hydrolyzed/fermented ingredients that come from a dozen+ 20#-40# bags. I've only used one AN product in past (Final Phase), so I can't compare prices/ingredients but compared to EJ nutes, which are closer to my program, the savings are significant. ie 80%-90% lower. For example, a 40# bag of water soluble (miscible) Sulfate of Potash Ultra Fines (K2SO4) will render several hundred gallons of solution that is exactly the same as EJ's Meta K which runs in the $20/gal range.

Rosebud is a nice rag if you skip over the ads and brainwashing which comprises about half of the pages.

I agree w/ what some of the other posters have pointed out- if you've caught a groove w/ AN or another bottled nute prod, don't mind paying the premium prices and/or don't have the time or interest to formulate your own mixes then do what works for you and (it goes w/o saying) works within your budget.

don't know my bottled nutes like most of you guys/girls do, but that's my 2p.

AN Final Phase is awful shit, it will strip the smell and taste right out your weed, there worst product and should only be used if you have like 1 day to flush out high PPM's.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

AN Final Phase is awful shit, it will strip the smell and taste right out your weed, there worst product and should only be used if you have like 1 day to flush out high PPM's.
Yep. I threw it away 2-3 years ago. Don't need to flush at all w/ current system- ROd water over the last week suffices but sometimes I'll flush @ a 1:1 or 2:1 (H2O:container size) rate if the plant's still transpiring and drinking up H2O close to harvest time.
(As I recall ?), the active and only ingredient in Final Phase besides water is a Sulfur compound. My info ^^ applies to a coir based organic nute/soil/mix style grow.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn IB I wasn't aware of that.. I juss picked up a bottle of Final Phase 2 try 4 the 1st time.. I usually use plain water for the last 2 weeks but this time I'm gunna push my nutes a week longer 2 see if I can get a Lil more weight.. I've been reading people say y starve ur plants at the most inportant time the last 2 weeks when there packing on there weight.. So I'm gunna feed till the last week then hit them hard with final phase for 7-10 days & see if I get more weight.. But I sure don't want 2 lose flavor.. I hope it don't strip the taste from my buds

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Was this the indoor expo in SF?

Nah, was a vendor day at a Hydro Store. They just had no professional senses about them. All cock and no brains. Id rather talk to a guy with a huge beard outta oregon tellin me the skinny on his products, then hookin me FAT with a double bag of schwag.

MakinGoo: Doesnt suck to be me bro, I aint trippin. I got diff taste in ladies than most, and skinny flag pole bitches with NO ass and NO tits can take'a hike! The girls that are advertising for most hydro products, are the pin up girls for bulimia. Yuck. I like me some CURVES

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Making Goo- shit! i wouldn't have thrown mine away if I knew you were going to need some. :rofl

anecdotal but come to think of it, my bud did seem to lose some nose during the 2 runs that I used it. thought i wasn't getting enough P to them at the time.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nah, was a vendor day at a Hydro Store. They just had no professional senses about them. All cock and no brains. Id rather talk to a guy with a huge beard outta oregon tellin me the skinny on his products, then hookin me FAT with a double bag of schwag.

MakinGoo: Doesnt suck to be me bro, I aint trippin. I got diff taste in ladies than most, and skinny flag pole bitches with NO ass and NO tits can take'a hike! The girls that are advertising for most hydro products, are the pin up girls for bulimia. Yuck. I like me some CURVES

Maybe I used the wrong choice of words.. I was juss being a funny guy juss giving u a hard time.. I really didn't mean nuthin by my comment.. Juss messin with u homie..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Making Goo- shit! i wouldn't have thrown mine away if I knew you were going to need some. :rofl

anecdotal but come to think of it, my bud did seem to lose some nose during the 2 runs that I used it. thought i wasn't getting enough P to them at the time.

Noooooooo!! I hope I don't lose the flavor.. That's 1 of the things I love about weed.. I love tasty flavorful buds the crazier the taste the better..

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I was growing w/ a mostly organic nute schedule at the time. My idea was to pump the P and K in for the extra week-10 days and flush the last 3. Didn't buy me very much of anything, 2 b honest. Just because you give the plant the nutes doesn't mean that they (and/or the microherd if you are going organic) are going to eat them.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'll tell you my line up for flower and you can tell me what you think . I know canna is one of the other more expensive company's out their but its also one of the better companies from what I understand and yes the sensibloom A&B is cheaper its 75 for a gallon of A and b I believe after looking on discount advanced nutrients that is where I buy my nutes because not only are they cheaper but the give you free products with the more you spend like last time I got a 130 gram bag of big bud powder a 50 gram bag of piranha and a liter of voodoo juice and one more thing I can't remember but you also get free shipping so it's really IMOP the only way to buy advanced nutes. I bought all gallons of my nutes except for a liter of b-52 and they still gave me a gallon even though I paid for a liter it was sweet. Ok so for my line Up base is connie A&B I was using bud blood but now I'm using fox farms open sesame and they look identical same color and everything its crazy. so any way Big bud, bud candy, overdrive, mother earth tea bloom, B-52, Nirvana,liquid carboload, Bud Factor X, The original pure blend compost tea, hygrozyme, silica blast, calmag+, Humboldt honey, and general Hydro rapid start. So not a whole lot but still a pretty comprehensive feeding regiment. I use the mother earth super tea bloom and botanicare original pure blend compost eas because the original pure blend has a few things in it the MEST dnt or more of so I'll either use both together at half strength or I will just alternate one one day and then the other so see I'm not a complete AN Fan Boy, But the products I do you I belive are the most important. The only thing negitive I can say about advanced is that their totally a flower nute company as their vegg nutes are not the best out their IMOP and they could deff improve them. what I use for vegg is sensi grow a&B this stuff is really really concentrated I use it more as a additive than a base but i use sensi grow mother earth super tea grow , botanicare the original pure blend compost tea grow, silica blast, calmag+,roots organic trinity, general hydro rapid start, great white but I am switching to xtream gardening azos and mycos ,nitrozime, Hygrozyme, liquid carboload to feed my bennies and thats about it I think so tell me what you think bro?

Alright, If i dedicated a test room to AN, it'd 140 gallons every week used. For simple math I'm gonna base the usage of connie on a 7week @4ml/gallon. with a 1-2week non connie...
At the discountadvancednutrients.com a 4L of Connie is $171. If I use 4ml that's 560ml a week x 7weeks = 3920ml.
GH, 3gal of bloom @no more than 12ml for 7 weeks 11,760ml, that cost $60bucks, Micro @ 6ml is 5880ml so a 2.5gal Micro is 40-50$ and a qt of Grow that will do the same as the pair of 4L connies. I can get the GH for no more than $120bucks. I can get the Advanced for $171 according to your website, i checked advanced nutes website and they list it for $150 from them even...
So the GH seems cheaper based on math for me, I'm just not getting how they are cheaper. Better maybe and that's based on opinions and people's different environment and many variables...

All that said, I'd still be willing to try it, cause if I like its results better, I'd admit easily and buy more of it!!

Hey Prodigy, to me that is a ton of nutrients, def well rounded, you mention it's not a whole lot. I've gone the route with many diff nutes and many additives and had great results but was willing to experiment with letting products go and not seeing as much a diff as one would expect. The simpler I let it go, the healthier and heavier harvests followed.

U mentioned substituting bud blood for open sesame and things looking the same!!! Try dropping some other products and see what happens and if your not happy go back to them, but if you don't see a diff that justifies the costs...than you've saved yourself money and according to Big MIke "that's more money in your pocket!!!"

The debate goes on ....

take care all,

baba G

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>baba G<< for the yungo yuce grow, micro, bloom my store charges $225 to the puplic<<and thats for the 6 gallon jugs>>>savings continue tho when the gtd discount is applied:giggle
Them is pretty good numbers and a considerable savings compared to what i was paying for the gh flora grow micro bloom<<<

gtd:passingjoint:

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

>>>baba G<< for the yungo yuce grow, micro, bloom my store charges $225 to the puplic<<and thats for the 6 gallon jugs>>>savings continue tho when the gtd discount is applied:giggle
Them is pretty good numbers and a considerable savings compared to what i was paying for the gh flora grow micro bloom<<<

Wow that's cheap!!!

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

I just got back from a local Hydro shop who has a pallet of bad AN....

I did not think about it till now but I will go back and take a picture and post it... A WHOLE PALLET all returned by growers who had bad results on their gardens...

Bad batches have not stopped for AN.... BEWARE BE CAREFUL, It's still happening!!!

RC

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

You know I hope since AN reversed engineered GH3part I sure hope it is more stable then their normal nutes...Cause at those prices JungleJuice is pretty affordable.

Let us know how they work GTD

RC

B

Buddy Hemphill

I just got back from a local Hydro shop who has a pallet of bad AN....

I did not think about it till now but I will go back and take a picture and post it... A WHOLE PALLET all returned by growers who had bad results on their gardens...

Bad batches have not stopped for AN.... BEWARE BE CAREFUL, It's still happening!!!

RC

sounds like BS to me.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I know somebody on this board (personally) who took back over 1200 worth of AN because it was shit

he had used AN for a long time until that point

they have an unconditional money back guarantee

took him about 4 months to get back 800 of it - in store credit

fuck AN

T

testez

I know somebody on this board (personally) who took back over 1200 worth of AN because it was shit

he had used AN for a long time until that point

they have an unconditional money back guarantee

took him about 4 months to get back 800 of it - in store credit

fuck AN

its funny you should say that. remember the store i mentioned that doesn't carry an no more ... they don't want to take mine back because an wont refund them! Now i fear i need to pay shipping to the an head office to get a refund... MORE an fuck around!!!!!!!!

i gotta call em on monday see what they say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom