Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Grow Micro Bloom combo

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey guys, just wanted some advice regarding the nutrient range I listed in the title. I have just put the seedlings into the tent and am waiting for them to pop up from under the soil.

From what I understand I give them water only for their first week, and then gradually introduce nutrients.

It says on the bottles that all 3 (Grow, Micro & Bloom) must be used together, but each bottle says "4ml per litre". So Im meant to put in 4ml of grow, 4ml of micro and 4ml of bloom into every litre of water?

I know your meant to start off at quarter strength and gradually increase, but that seems like a LOT of nutes lol.

Could somebody help me out please? And also do they have to be used at certain doses of each other for it to really be "ph perfect"? Or will it be "ph perfect" no matter what? Hope that makes sense lol.

Thanks in advance guys

irishboiii

irishboiii

Yeah I have a PH Pen and an EC Pen just to make sure.

So what do you suggest I start off with in terms of nutes? I have no idea what dosages of each to give them. I always thought grow was for veg, bloom was for flower, and still am not sure what the story with micro is. I had no idea all 3 had to be used the whole way through the plants entire life cycle.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Im also growing in coco and heard cal mag deficiancies are common in coco and the only cal mag I could get was "plant magic magne cal" and I have no idea how to use that either

irishboiii

irishboiii

Ah so you do just use equal parts of each? Thats fine then, I thought maybe you need a higher dosage of "grow" during veg and a lower dosage of "bloom" and then do it the other way around during flowering.

Equal parts of each the whole way through the life cycle is much more easier then.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Ah so you do just use equal parts of each? Thats fine then, I thought maybe you need a higher dosage of "grow" during veg and a lower dosage of "bloom" and then do it the other way around during flowering.

Equal parts of each the whole way through the life cycle is much more easier then.

B

budfarmer

Just be careful with that AN ph perfect shit over time it can drive the ph in your grow medium down really low way to low, the local hydro shop quit selling it when it first came out because the customers had a lot of problems with it.

irishboiii

irishboiii

Thanks for the heads up, Il watch out for that. Im using coco hempys though so Im guessing it wouldnt be a concern with that method?

Top Bottom