Advanced Nutrients " what do your plants crave"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

You might be right since they are both in liquid form and great white is powder form. Am i correct? So the AN might be better

K

keyplay

What Do They Really Crave?

I really don't think they crave Advanced Nutrients, but you will see some exciting results with Quantum Growth regardless of your nutrient regime. I have actually
used the product in a garden hose sprayer ( chlorine and all).

I wouldn't grow anything without this product if I had a choice

IMG 1354
FLB

FLB

I have been testing out lots of AN additives last few months and have come to few personal conclusions- INMHO the AN nutes are less stable than other brands. Seems many of my AN products have weird floaty crap in it after few months. AN rep says no problem, is just amino acids or something and wont affect performance, but dont have this with other brands.

I still like Hammerhead for early flower, and i am going to give bud candy a try on some plants but most of the other AN stuff i wont be replacing. I really think the cannazyme is better than sensizyme from AN and hear good stuff about Hygrozyme too. Great white is better than piranna and tarantula, Mad Prof better than big bud. I think the best non nute boosts are canna boost and cannadian xpress head masta.

Orig i thought AN was full of crap, then i got sucked in and bought a ton of their stuff, and now i think they are basically full of crap again...

JB

what JB said......full of crap

P

paulycali

how much for the bottle keyplay? and how many applications per bottle

K

keyplay

The bottle is 63 bucks which includes shipping. It will last a while if you keep the biology alive ( easy to do, just take care of your plant).

The distributor in Oakland is a great source for the stuff-http://www.vitalorganisms.com/contact.html

We use 10ml per liter for foliar alone or mixed with molasses or fishy ferts. I have even used 2 ml of Age Old as well for a real zing....hahaha

Soil drench is 1 to 2 oz per gallon to start the microherd in your medium. It is good for any application.. Awesome! QG will take your quality and yield up a notch, guaranteed

Venom818

Venom818

The bottle is 63 bucks which includes shipping. It will last a while if you keep the biology alive ( easy to do, just take care of your plant).

The distributor in Oakland is a great source for the stuff-http://www.vitalorganisms.com/contact.html

We use 10ml per liter for foliar alone or mixed with molasses or fishy ferts. I have even used 2 ml of Age Old as well for a real zing....hahaha

Soil drench is 1 to 2 oz per gallon to start the microherd in your medium. It is good for any application.. Awesome! QG will take your quality and yield up a notch, guaranteed

hey keyplay how much would u use for coco, i think i was giving my plants 30ml per gallon,thnx

aeroman

aeroman

You might be right since they are both in liquid form and great white is powder form. Am i correct? So the AN might be better

I think it is but all I can point to to prove it is my own experience so I say whatever works best for you is what works best for you, yanno?

I looked at the ingredients and that's not enough to say for sure. When you're talking about microbials you have to be super super specific about what kind it is because they're all a little different. Like how there's zillions of different flu strains running around. And everyone tries to keep their particular recipes a secret so they just name the basic family group but not the exact member.

Latest posts

Top Bottom