Water temp
20220520 223851

Smallest humidifier ever
20220520 223901

I spray them with water 3 times a day
20220520 224118

E9noxis

E9noxis

Give it to me straight doc. Wtf is this chick's problem?

20220521 201726
20220521 201720

There was absolutely nothing different done between them all. But this one is playing chameleon

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Check inside and make sure that corner is getting good spray maybe??? I had one that was showing signs of something awry and checked and I had a clogged sprayer. Took it out and cleaned it up and everything cleared up.

steamroller

steamroller

It [ the clone in question] also has the least amount of fans to feed off of .
So it would seem natural for the 1 fan to look worse then clones with 2,3 or even more.
I have only officially cloned once with my aeroponic cloner [ homemade], but when I did I added rootone to the water.
It was a slow and painful process, but all clones lived .
I never sprayed or domed the clones as that seems the preferred method for aeroponic cloning to not.

Lpena93

Lpena93

Light source?
You can use low power light for clones. Nothing bright, just low powered fluorescent light or cheap “grow lights” that won’t kill clones because too much light. Bout 2000-5000 Lux . No more than 7k lux

E9noxis

E9noxis

Check inside and make sure that corner is getting good spray maybe??? I had one that was showing signs of something awry and checked and I had a clogged sprayer. Took it out and cleaned it up and everything cleared up.
I lifted it out while it was spraying. It's getting that corner fine.
It [ the clone in question] also has the least amount of fans to feed off of .
So it would seem natural for the 1 fan to look worse then clones with 2,3 or even more.
I have only officially cloned once with my aeroponic cloner [ homemade], but when I did I added rootone to the water.
It was a slow and painful process, but all clones lived .
I never sprayed or domed the clones as that seems the preferred method for aeroponic cloning to not.
I dont dome them but I spray them. Should I stop? I figured they have no roots so leaves are their only drinking ability.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Dude you have one of the best cloner machines. Just use tap water 1/2 gal
Take about 8 drops of clonex solution and let it sit for 4-5 days. Make sure that lights inside the tent isn’t over 8k Lux
It takes 1.5 gallons to get above the pump. Half gallon won't cut it.

Let it sit for days without spraying? That seems detrimental to the whole process. I clonexed them before they went in but again, the sprayer just washes it off so I don't even know why I did it.

I'll check the lux when I get home again.

Lpena93

Lpena93

No thanks.
My bad I was high af, yeah you’ll learn as you go.

Just make sure the Lux is right. Yo can use tap water to clone. Don’t really need nutes until the roots come out. It’s really simple bro

E9noxis

E9noxis

Yeah. I used tap water. Phd it to 6.3
It's just that one leaf that's in question.

Lpena93

Lpena93

It takes 1.5 gallons to get above the pump. Half gallon won't cut it.

Let it sit for days without spraying? That seems detrimental to the whole process. I clonexed them before they went in but again, the sprayer just washes it off so I don't even know why I did it.

I'll check the lux when I get home again.
It washes off but the hormone touched the stem, also, it mixes with water so keep doing it.

mrthoopai1

mrthoopai1

make sure your cloner is clean i spray with the stuff alcohol and wash good.I use tap water no ph in 16 site cloner i use 15-30ml pg (the stuff homemade clear rez pool shock(calcium hypochlorite) with water mix 1 gram per gallon of water). use that mixture 15-30ml pg.I put 1-3 cuts per puck i use KLN 1ml in 2g cloner. cycle timer 15on 15 off. Always root in 7-9 days. if the water look funny or smell stink change the water and throw some stuff inside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom