African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Screenshot 20210919 124042

A close up of the bud! Notice the frostiness and frost rails on the edges of the leaves already?! 😍

grnmtn

grnmtn

After smoking a properly dried bud of what looks closest to what I remember I can say it's damn close.

There very well could be even better phenos, one other that I have is super strong cat piss smell. So much so my wife was freaking out cuz she thought the cat pissed all over the house!

grnmtn

grnmtn

Sorry to chime in again but OMG I tried the other prime pheno, a choice bud and yeah, this one is even more potent! I mean crazy coughing, eye watering piney cat piss goodness. Just wonderful shit that can get you wrecked, just fucking wrecked super quick! Great super clean buzz too and it's not even cured. Just wait folks, you'll see. I take back any negative shit I have said.

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

I think my Bam 2 pics below Pheno is headed this way due to the large Calyx, like the Durban Magic below last pic…Bam leaves & calyx so similar !?!

Night pic

Durban Magic Seeds of Africa Below. V

Last edited:
shaganja

shaganja

I think my Bam 2 pics below Pheno is headed this way due to the large Calyx, like the Durban Magic below last pic…Bam leaves & calyx so similar !?!
View attachment 1171085

View attachment 1171087
Night pic
View attachment 1171088

View attachment 1171072
Ran this one three years back. Didnt get seeds made. Lost the genetic. She was decent early for a sativa. And she was eucalyptis up front. Pepper, and kinda sweet in the background.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

View attachment 1171085

View attachment 1171087
Night pic
View attachment 1171088

View attachment 1171072
Assuming that the plant isn't pollinated...
I'd hate to be the one to 'burst your bubble' brother BUT those look FULLY male to me!
Here's a pic of a Blueberry OG male sire that I used for breeding!
20210608 075806

I don't see any female flowers and even IF it does have some, then it's a hermie which is VERY bad TOO! It can spread pollen to impregnate females around it producing plants full of hermie seeds, thus ruining your crop! Hermies should be culled and completely eliminated from the gene pool completely so that nobody else will be cursed with the hermie genetics!
Do yourself a favor a carefully pic off a couple of pods/calxys and SEE if you have immature male flowers or seeds! Post a pic please!
On the plus side, if it's viable and fertile pollen, then you can make your OWN seeds and have thousands of 'gems' that sell for $25 each! 🤔

Good luck and happy growing brother 💚

Last edited:
extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Assuming that the plant isn't pollinated...
I'd hate to be the one to 'burst your bubble' brother BUT those look FULLY male to me!
Here's a pic of a Blueberry OG male sire that I used for breeding! View attachment 1171214

I don't see any female flowers and even IF it does have some, then it's a hermie which is VERY bad TOO! It can spread pollen to impregnate females around it producing plants full of hermie seeds, thus ruining your crop! Hermies should be culled and completely eliminated from the gene pool completely so that nobody else will be cursed with the hermie genetics!
Do yourself a favor a carefully pic off a couple of pods/calxys and SEE if you have immature male flowers or seeds! Post a pic please!
On the plus side, if it's viable and fertile pollen, then you can make your OWN seeds and have thousands of 'gems' that sell for $25 each! 🤔

Good luck and happy growing brother 💚

3 days ago, interesting that the inside also had Trichomes…!

DF6A8307 9904 4372 8F76 EC36D4D91695

48C381BA C897 4FFB 8534 4A4B9B0AB1CB
E0E02387 0F3D 41DF 862F 7383D8DF0A0A
BADB7FC4 B6DE 4F73 9EB3 A0CDAADA2007

48 days even before any signs even showed up ?
(Growing autos is my background, I never even noticed any pods/calyx at all, just the white hairs. Photos r definitely different …!
Well nice sunset last night 😎

51F839C9 A7AA 4EB0 9BF2 158F8062305A

061862F6 AFD4 46A0 808D E6250E30597B
A38F51FD 2A2A 4CBA A0F7 D5C198AAD53A
Last edited:
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Yup! Immature 'nanners'! 😥 Try to make seeds if you want! 🤔
I wonder if I stressed it out too much with the super cropping???
Oh well, see what come of it. I’ll be able to move it inside in 3 weeks as my GSC autos will be done…Or I’ll just let it die outside…
🤬 (That’s what I get not poppin several seeds!!!)
Maybe this winter I’ll pop the rest of the Bam.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Oh well, see what come of it. I’ll be able to move it inside in 3 weeks as my GSC autos will be done…Or I’ll just let it die outside…
You could always collect some pollen. It keeps in the freezer for awhile.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Nah... NOT your fault! If it's just a male! It'll probably open up in the next 2-3 weeks and shed it's pollen! IF it'll survive that long outdoors where you are at. About the time your GSC autos will be done!
You might also be mindful and considerate if you have ANY neighbors nearby, within a couple of miles, it may pollinate THEIR plants and make seeds! But probably too late in the season for them to mature. It would have to be a late flowering variety most likely, in THEORY anyways... to get any seeds, especially mature ones!
BTW ... I like autos TOO! They're GREAT for breeding projects! They cycle much FASTER and easier than photoperiod! BAM autoflower?! 😂

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

You could always collect some pollen. It keeps in the freezer for awhile.
Thnx,… that’s how I store my pollen in several small ziplock bags in a sealed glass jar with rice (freezer). That’s what I just used on my GSC autos, seed pods are looking good…The pollen was 1 yr old.

So should I save some of this Bam pollen or just kill it (Basically will the pollen produce Hermes) ???
I may just try Silver Thiosulfate treatment, as any seeds won’t go into the open market…to pollute the strain!

Also, I’ll take Pheno up on his suggestion
move Plt inside when about to burst pollen, Make a parchment paper blanket to collect the pollen
(I also read that when it’s about to release pollen you can cut the branch off put it in water and put it over parchment to collect the pollen does that sound right?)

Autos sure seem a lot easier !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom