African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

The two in the back.

This is my Bam @ day 31 as well, those Indica looking leaves will turn to complete Sativa Pheno before long

grnmtn

grnmtn

After 11 weeks of flowering I took them down. My babies need to come back inside as the light outside is rapidly getting shorter. The bam is mature, could have gone maybe another week before depletion of THC started?

Took the smallest bud off the two best plants to sample. Can't wait to try!
IMG 20210918 031827976
IMG 20210918 031821736

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

If it is it is, it’s a Hermie everywhere…
The Calyx are long with a tail…!

View attachment 1169544
Keep in mind this is the flower top that’s horizontal pointing down because of training!
Looks awfully suspicious! My female flowers don't look anything like THAT! I will take a close up tomorrow if I can! It's supposed to rain and the top is almost 9 feet high! I thought that I was buying pot seeds, NOT tree seeds! LOL! 😂
20210915 172208

grnmtn

grnmtn

Looks awfully suspicious! My female flowers don't look anything like THAT! I will take a close up tomorrow if I can! It's supposed to rain and the top is almost 9 feet high! I thought that I was buying pot seeds, NOT tree seeds! LOL! 😂View attachment 1170041
And it's not the shitty pheno! I believe that's my favorite you have there, I bet you achieve amazing colors and res production outside. Much better than inside. Clearly an outside strain.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

And it's not the shitty pheno! I believe that's my favorite you have there, I bet you achieve amazing colors and res production outside. Much better than inside. Clearly an outside strain.
YES! Definitely a HUGE plant! It's only 2-3 weeks into flowering cycle so it's probably going to be 12 feet tall by the time it's done!
Temps are dropping tonight and be in the 40's all week to mid 80's! Some of my other plants are getting purple/blackish highlights! I will take it as long as I can until harvest!

grnmtn

grnmtn

YES! Definitely a HUGE plant! It's only 2-3 weeks into flowering cycle so it's probably going to be 12 feet tall by the time it's done!
Temps are dropping tonight and be in the 40's all week to mid 80's! Some of my other plants are getting purple/blackish highlights! I will take it as long as I can until harvest!
Can you make it into Nov?

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Can you make it into Nov?
I'm going to try! We have freezing winters but due to drought, it's been fairly dry winters the past few years. I'm sure that it will freeze by mid November, probably sooner. I would say that I have a greenhouse but it's only 7x7x15! 😅

grnmtn

grnmtn

Update, after smoking a normal size bud from least desirable plant I can say that it is not as potent as other two but still very strong in buzz and taste. Pure sativa buzz on this one with no raciness or paranoia, just a strong clean buzz. That must mean the other two are crazy potent! Even the taste on the worst one is total spice and no green at all even without a cure? I bet it will be a short curing plant. Very impressed!

shaganja

shaganja

Idk. He said they wont make seed. He said some term, i dont remember. Im gonna try anyway. Cause how did he get all these seeds in the first place?! Lol

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Well I dug THIS up from the internet the other night! Could it be the SAME? IDK... but intriguing none the less... African Black Magic from Snowhigh Seeds! 😲 Limited info and pics...
On the second note, my BAM update of almost 9 feet tall! Enjoy! 😁

20210919 095640
Top Bottom