African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

BTW... I have a VERY LIMITED quantity available of Black African Magic feminized seeds BUT germination rates are low probably due to it being a landrace strain which are notoriously a bit more difficult to sprout! Scuffing them sometimes helps. But there are 2 different phenotypes so far! One is what I call Black Koffee and the other is Green Gas. The BK is darker and has a strong taste, slightly bitter. The GG is lighter color, green in fact, but has a rich terpenes profile giving it that gassy pungency!
Pics of MAG, BAM- Phenos BK &GG. View attachment 1311930
Where are those genetics from?
That mature flower looks very tasty. Any dry flower pics?

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Where are those genetics from?
That mature flower looks very tasty. Any dry flower pics?
The genetics are from Cora Genetics in Mendocino, California! (By Humboldt!)
Yes, very tasty! 😋 Thanks!
20221118 070519

Black Koffee and the other is Green Gas! 💚

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Will they finish outside in North you think?
Yes, no problem here in far Northern California near Oregon where it gets way below freezing during the Winter. My plants finished by mid-October to Halloween.

G

GoldenDragon

Reeferman has one also. Not outcrossed. Hoa bac.
Reeferman crossed his selected Hoa bac to a Chinese yunan or something. If you can find pictures of his clone you will see its very scraggly and some parts have the silver sheen. The clone was a lot longer frowering than the seeds he released too

G

GoldenDragon

Snowhigh Seeds has Black Magic which is of African landrace strains in origin. The Congolese Black crossed with Swazi Rooibaard does make a version of 'Black African Magic', by name! Roobaard is VERY rare and your not likely to find it easily, as is the Congolese Black! BUT the TRUE version is like I said before, is a landrace strain by itself, NOT a hybrid cross breed!
And the Snowhigh Seeds doesn't fit DJ Short's description either.
No doubt that it should be an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME cross breed! But just NOT the TRUE landrace strain!
I have access to many African landrace strains and chat with guys from South Africa on a regular basis! 😎
invalid.com if you can please, try and see if your conections can get hold of any Zimbabwe seed lines. There is a very good African strain out there, wile in late flower the whole plant including leaves and buds and stems all go a goldish colour with some red orange hues. Its very tall and stretchy slim leaves and big internodal spacing. Has dark musky, oily leathery bitter thick frankincense essence, coffee like scent. Can be bitter and harsh and very leathery tasting to smoke but it is potent and has a very soaring strong high. Seems to be one that hasn't really made its way over to western smokers yet. Would be a great one to try to get hold of . If you get any luck please keep me in mind. thanks

G

GoldenDragon

So... Back to the topic of the thread... BLACK AFRICAN MAGIC! I promised to return one day when I have located the REAL Black African Magic and now I'm here to make good on my promise! 💥 After countless hours of searching, researching and hitting dead ends, false hopes and crushed dreams, I have FINALLY found it from a seed company in Humboldt, California that I am working on breeding projects with! The company wanted to collaborate with me as a breeder to create a feminized autoflower version that is high in THCV! So, unfortunately, they are NOT available to the public for sale YET! The owner of the genetics went to Ethiopia, Africa and literally risked life and limb to acquire seeds! He has spent thousands of dollars and has spent the last 7 years working to stabilize the line! He had it lab tested for THCV content as well! It's a Sativa strain with a 12-14 week flowering cycle, 20-22% THC and up to 7% THCV! Some pics below... 1st pics are of his mature BAM plants. Couple pics of my BAM seeds! Last few pics are of my baby BAMs! ENJOY!!! 💚View attachment 1224350
Probably what they call Ethiopian black. Supposed to be quite an old strain, ive herd of it decades back hopefully its still pure. Good luck with them, keep us updated.
The abm was supposed to be a pygmy tribe stain from the Congolese forsets. Not sure if the strain exist anymore as alot of the traditional pygmie tribes culture was under threat of disappearing due to modernization and having to mix with other pygmies to survive and rehome because huge amounts of forests were being cut down along with alot of illegal trade and armed unsavoury people.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Probably what they call Ethiopian black. Supposed to be quite an old strain, ive herd of it decades back hopefully its still pure. Good luck with them, keep us updated.
The abm was supposed to be a pygmy tribe stain from the Congolese forsets. Not sure if the strain exist anymore as alot of the traditional pygmie tribes culture was under threat of disappearing due to modernization and having to mix with other pygmies to survive and rehome because huge amounts of forests were being cut down along with alot of illegal trade and armed unsavoury people.
I agree!

G

GoldenDragon

These pics are from my friend who lives in Durban, South Africa! He travels around collecting landrace seeds from ALL over Africa! I showed him the pics of the so called Black Magic African and he said that it was NOT Black Magic African!
The first pic is the REAL Black Magic African in the wild, probably Ghana!
The second is his own plant that he said got slightly cross pollenated but was a close as he could get!
The REAL Black Magic African is a SATIVA LANDRACE !!! Period! NOT a green hybrid! View attachment 1150198View attachment 1150199
The top picture is a Afghan and is growing and pictured in Afghanistan. I know the guy who grew them.

The next picture looks like B.H.'s purple Mexican x thai. Who give you those pictures and said they are bam and a bam hybrid please. They are probably having you on, be careful.

Top Bottom