African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

Well been a while since I’ve been here…hope everyone is well😎.
I’ve got some Bam pollen AZ. (or whatever it is) I crossed with my Gangster girl strain PIC above & growing the F1 seeds now. African Magic Girl !!!
The Bam male was a gorgeous plant, up to 13 thin fingerlings on some of the leaves, so obviously Sativa dominant. As far as potency goes well we’ll see?
My Gangster Girl cross was a Sativa dominant OGKush male X a select tall female GSC. Very potent whole body high stone creeps thru your body.
Why ? Just for kicks & free seeds…. :)

My real project though, (along with the current above grow) is crossing the Bam AZ pollen with my F2 Tangiematic select freak plants (Hermies). I grew these last year & let them go 130 days see pics… The potency is excellent, up lifting & energetic, which is hard to conceive as they went 55 days past breeder recommended harvest time!?! Quite honestly some of the best Sativa high I’ve had in a while.
So we’ll see what surprise these F1 seeds will be later winter grow !?!
African Matic anyone ???
Tangiematic freak plants below
1E60B01C 6F8E 4048 9034 A7C896BEBF8F
3EA2F24E 8CE8 49DE A441 BB2BCC9E060F
B98262FB F8C2 4534 BCAE B0AD78898F7F

extractoilminussixty

extractoilminussixty

12 days old, {the Bam (AZ) male pollen X Gangster Girl female auto
= African Magic Girl plant !!!
Pic

Like how she went 1 Finger
5 Finger, 9 Finger so far.
Male father had 13 leaflets on one leaf.
(have two so I’m hoping at least one’s a female to clone in case it’s worth it ? )

Dad from last summer, this much I know it’s definitely sativa dominant…
(Going to use some of the saved pollen from the Bam male above on my Tangiematic select autos— already a euphoric great energetics sativa high. See what happens next spring when I have the F1’s.
As I understand it they will probably all be photos ???
And transition to Auto as the F1 F2, etc. are grown out. ???

Lately I have been gravitating towards sativa‘s and plan on focusing on that the next couple of years… A group of us here in Missouri are going that way, So I have had a chance to smoke some good sativa’s, but my Tangiematic is still my favorite.
But it takes so much time & 4 months can be for nothing !

NotSure

NotSure

Back in '77 or '78 my goto guy had some buds he was "sharing" but accepted donations. He referred to it as simply "African Black". I have not seen buds like those since. They were indeed black. The buds crumbled into something you couldn't roll, a pipe was required. Too dense and gravelly to roll, would punch holes in the paper. Along with the "Blue Hawaiian", the "African Black" was the most trippy smoking experience I ever had. Alas, I have been trying to find it again ever since.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

You made seeds?
YES sir! I have some feminized seeds of the Purple African Magic backcrossed with the Black African Magic! 💥 I have some available!!! Hit me up on the messenger! I call them Magic African Girl... or MAG, for short.
💚Pics of the feminized seeds mother!
😁 My outdoor sungrown Purple African Magic tested at 22% THC! I imagine indoors, maybe closer to 30%! 💚

20221117 122827
Screenshot 20221111 102422

Screenshot 20221030 010809
Screenshot 20221211 191624

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

12 days old, {the Bam (AZ) male pollen X Gangster Girl female auto
= African Magic Girl plant !!!
Pic
View attachment 1268272
Like how she went 1 Finger
5 Finger, 9 Finger so far.
Male father had 13 leaflets on one leaf.
(have two so I’m hoping at least one’s a female to clone in case it’s worth it ? )

View attachment 1268275
Dad from last summer, this much I know it’s definitely sativa dominant…
(Going to use some of the saved pollen from the Bam male above on my Tangiematic select autos— already a euphoric great energetics sativa high. See what happens next spring when I have the F1’s.
As I understand it they will probably all be photos ???
And transition to Auto as the F1 F2, etc. are grown out. ???

Lately I have been gravitating towards sativa‘s and plan on focusing on that the next couple of years… A group of us here in Missouri are going that way, So I have had a chance to smoke some good sativa’s, but my Tangiematic is still my favorite.
But it takes so much time & 4 months can be for nothing !
Genetically speaking from my understanding, in the first cross, you're likely to get 25% autoflower I think! Being a recessive gene instead of dominant... IF you want autoflower plants then obviously you'd want to phenohunt for the autos and selectively breed those, choosing the genetics with the most desirable characteristics all the while. Good luck and happy growing brother! 💚

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

BTW... I have a VERY LIMITED quantity available of Black African Magic feminized seeds BUT germination rates are low probably due to it being a landrace strain which are notoriously a bit more difficult to sprout! Scuffing them sometimes helps. But there are 2 different phenotypes so far! One is what I call Black Koffee and the other is Green Gas. The BK is darker and has a strong taste, slightly bitter. The GG is lighter color, green in fact, but has a rich terpenes profile giving it that gassy pungency!
Pics of MAG, BAM- Phenos BK &GG.
20221217 091416

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I'm going to phenohunt for that special ONE and mother it for clone production this Spring! I'm going to have an outdoor crop of all BAM! 💥😄💚

Latest posts

Top Bottom