African Black Magic/ Ituri Norie

• Thread starter Kush Kloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grnmtn

grnmtn

Update....after 9 months of curing the so called "bam " seeds from AZ actually gives a pleasant buzz that lasts a short while as opposed to the crap it was before. Good morning buzz but not even close to the real BAM.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Update....after 9 months of curing the so called "bam " seeds from AZ actually gives a pleasant buzz that lasts a short while as opposed to the crap it was before. Good morning buzz but not even close to the real BAM.
Thanks for the update on the AZ so called 'BAM'! I'm sorry that it's still disappointing! Hopefully the genetics that I have will turn out to be awesome and I can share soon! They look quite promising! I should have some feminized seeds in about 3 months!
20220508 121813
20220508 121723

My Ethiopian Black African Magic male sire stud for many cross breeds! I plan to cross it with Black Domina, Acapulco Gold, Mr. Nice/Lavender, Black Mamba, Trainwreck/Juice, Black African Haze, Original Skunk #1, Congo Black and a few others. I already have it making seeds with my Black Auto Magic strain that I am working on breeding! Black Auto Magic pic below!
Screenshot 20220429 223105

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

So... Back to the topic of the thread... BLACK AFRICAN MAGIC! I promised to return one day when I have located the REAL Black African Magic and now I'm here to make good on my promise! 💥 After countless hours of searching, researching and hitting dead ends, false hopes and crushed dreams, I have FINALLY found it from a seed company in Humboldt, California that I am working on breeding projects with! The company wanted to collaborate with me as a breeder to create a feminized autoflower version that is high in THCV! So, unfortunately, they are NOT available to the public for sale YET! The owner of the genetics went to Ethiopia, Africa and literally risked life and limb to acquire seeds! He has spent thousands of dollars and has spent the last 7 years working to stabilize the line! He had it lab tested for THCV content as well! It's a Sativa strain with a 12-14 week flowering cycle, 20-22% THC and up to 7% THCV! Some pics below... 1st pics are of his mature BAM plants. Couple pics of my BAM seeds! Last few pics are of my baby BAMs! ENJOY!!! 💚View attachment 1224350
Do you still have any of these seeds or where can I find this beautiful black beast

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

The BAM has a sweet toffee coffee aroma! It's a smooth, potent smoke that'll definitely make you cough! The effects start with a powerful psychedelic head rush with the intensity of nearly passing out! Everything looked fuzzy, warm and tingling sensations through out my body indicating that it's high in THCV! it rattled my nerves and caused my hands to shake for about 3 seconds! LOL! The high is instantaneous and continues to climb without a ceiling even afterwards! Pain and anxiety melt away rapidly! It's a pleasant, euphoric and relaxing body high that lasts twice as long as your average top-shelf varieties! Even being a seasoned veteran with an extremely high tolerance, I went to sleep and even woke up STILL high! (Which has ONLY ever happened a few times on my 30 years of smoking, usually edibles are the cause!) The BAM plants are really dense flowers that finished in 6 weeks under an 8/16 light cycle! YES, ONLY 8 hours of light a day! The buds dried to be SOLID, FROSTY and very potent!
Screenshot 20220701 184500

Screenshot 20220701 184546

20220615 213513

Puritybread

Puritybread

The BAM has a sweet toffee coffee aroma! It's a smooth, potent smoke that'll definitely make you cough! The effects start with a powerful psychedelic head rush with the intensity of nearly passing out! Everything looked fuzzy, warm and tingling sensations through out my body indicating that it's high in THCV! it rattled my nerves and caused my hands to shake for about 3 seconds! LOL! The high is instantaneous and continues to climb without a ceiling even afterwards! Pain and anxiety melt away rapidly! It's a pleasant, euphoric and relaxing body high that lasts twice as long as your average top-shelf varieties! Even being a seasoned veteran with an extremely high tolerance, I went to sleep and even woke up STILL high! (Which has ONLY ever happened a few times on my 30 years of smoking, usually edibles are the cause!) The BAM plants are really dense flowers that finished in 6 weeks under an 8/16 light cycle! YES, ONLY 8 hours of light a day! The buds dried to be SOLID, FROSTY and very potent!View attachment 1259089
View attachment 1259090
View attachment 1259091
You made seeds?

shaganja

shaganja

The BAM has a sweet toffee coffee aroma! It's a smooth, potent smoke that'll definitely make you cough! The effects start with a powerful psychedelic head rush with the intensity of nearly passing out! Everything looked fuzzy, warm and tingling sensations through out my body indicating that it's high in THCV! it rattled my nerves and caused my hands to shake for about 3 seconds! LOL! The high is instantaneous and continues to climb without a ceiling even afterwards! Pain and anxiety melt away rapidly! It's a pleasant, euphoric and relaxing body high that lasts twice as long as your average top-shelf varieties! Even being a seasoned veteran with an extremely high tolerance, I went to sleep and even woke up STILL high! (Which has ONLY ever happened a few times on my 30 years of smoking, usually edibles are the cause!) The BAM plants are really dense flowers that finished in 6 weeks under an 8/16 light cycle! YES, ONLY 8 hours of light a day! The buds dried to be SOLID, FROSTY and very potent!View attachment 1259089
View attachment 1259090
View attachment 1259091
The effect I get from running thcv is different from what you are explaining. Imho, thcv is very clear, not fuzzy. Its immediate. As soon as you exhale, you feel the clear open sativa up buzz. Not confusing or spacy. It's like coke weed. Lol you will forget to eat. You wont even wanna eat until it wears off. I have only tested a handful of landrace thcv, but they all seem to share this clarity, and up energy. And they also seem to have a lemongrass terp. And a carrot terp.

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

The effect I get from running thcv is different from what you are explaining. Imho, thcv is very clear, not fuzzy. Its immediate. As soon as you exhale, you feel the clear open sativa up buzz. Not confusing or spacy. It's like coke weed. Lol you will forget to eat. You wont even wanna eat until it wears off. I have only tested a handful of landrace thcv, but they all seem to share this clarity, and up energy. And they also seem to have a lemongrass terp. And a carrot terp.
You probably know BETTER than me! Thanks for the info brother and happy growing bro! I'm NEW to THCV and but have read that it can produce psychedelic effects likened to DMT and lysergic acid when BOTH high amounts THC and THCV in high amounts! Psychedelics typically cause a lack of appetite too.

shaganja

shaganja

I dont know better than anyone else. We are all just experimenting! But, more heads involved in the game, the better our results, and the more we can understand her!

E9noxis

E9noxis

You probably know BETTER than me! Thanks for the info brother and happy growing bro! I'm NEW to THCV and but have read that it can produce psychedelic effects likened to DMT and lysergic acid when BOTH high amounts THC and THCV in high amounts! Psychedelics typically cause a lack of appetite too.
I dont usually eat if I take acid. But IF for some reason I do eat, I won't ever stop. Nothing hits the bottom. So I don't eat on purpose

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

Purple African Magic is Black African Magic cross bred with Purple varieties.
This pheno is superior in quality than it's sisters! Rock SOLID genetics that won't hermie! I tried to reverse it for feminized seeds with some with STS... DIDN'T work! Stressed the crap out of them and no hermies!

Phenohunter420

Phenohunter420

I dont know better than anyone else. We are all just experimenting! But, more heads involved in the game, the better our results, and the more we can understand her!
ABSOLUTELY! The Congo Black plants that I have DO smell like carrot! LOL! It's supposed to be VERY psychedelic!

Top Bottom