Ak-48 Auto First Grow

• Thread starter King boona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Mine are 8-10 weeks from seed to harvest apparently..and there's not one person I found growing this breeders seeds on this site aside from one guy who grew outdoors like 2years ago but he's not Active here At the farm anymore..watched a few vids on YouTube but nothing to informative on the breeders ligitamacy of them being autos..I've seen some threads on autos here where people's didn't sex till almost 7/8 weeks but I have a limited space..il be throwing up the screen and flippin next week if nothing progresses..and no light yet..took like 5 days for the items status saying shipped on eBay..est time is the 20th so hopefully no later then that
I threw up Another 200watt cfl so got 600 watts of cfl in there now

King boona

King boona

Here she is today. Iv seen pistols also happy days but can any1 help with the yellowing it dosnt seem to be to bad but I don't want this grow to take a massive u turn. Thanx

20150217 183814
20150217 183754
20150217 183740
20150217 183723
Toaster79

Toaster79

Those photos are all the same plant? What are the temps lights on/off? Where are you seeing yellowing? New growth only or are you seeing yellowing on oder growth? I can't really see anything wrong with that plant except beeing overwatered a bit. You have some purpling on that newer growth but that seems like temperatures related.

Last edited:
King boona

King boona

Ok thats cool thanx. Im down to 1 plant now. Plant 2 stopped growing and was fully yellow from the soil I'm guessing as that was the only difference.
The temp with lights on is around 24celcius and I'm not sure with lights off I havnt checked as only took her off 24hours yesterday. Its only the new growth and the under growth.

King boona

King boona

Any ideas on the yellowing again? And the slowwwww growth. I swear iv been good with watering as far as I no. I havnt given her any nutes and I've just let her be without any over loving. She seems strong just yellow =/
Cheers

King boona

King boona

Dunno just put it there couldn't see any harm from it but possibly there is =/. I have a testing probe that says the PH is just under 8 but I'm not sure how to lower this.
Thanx

DC105

DC105

To me, that looks like you may have a boron deficiency. These deficiencies often look like calcium def. Due to the fact boron is needed for the proper uptake of ca+ New growth looking burnt as well as the tips. Usually this caused by ph being too high or to low.
(Atleast with my personal experience)
I would flush with ph adjusted water along with REGULAR NUTIENTS. I bet she comes back strong.
I haven't read back, what soil are u using and are u using RO water?
Ph the flush to 6.8 with nutes and ur golden!

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
I'm no expert but that PH seems high. Use a PH down product.
Look at these charts from Infirmary and post your problem there.
Best cannabis deficiency visual chart

Leafchart2

good luck fix her as quick as possible

DC105

DC105

Soil ph needs to be 6.0-7.0.
Hydro ph @ 5.5-6.0
I personally shoot for 6.5-6.8 soil and hydro 5.8

King boona

King boona

Cheers guys. Im using bio bizz light mix.
So how do I flush without over watering lol might be a stupid question? Also I havnt added any nutes yet apart from calmag

King boona

King boona

Growth has slowed over the last few days, since pistols appeared.

King boona

King boona

From the chart above I'd say it could be zinc, potassium or magnesium. Do you think I should water with a weak bio grow mix?

Latest posts

Top Bottom