Ak-48 Auto First Grow

• Thread starter King boona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

I'd say ? Iron,or potassium.mabey more ph then anything 8.0 could be causing lockout?reverse osmosis.

str8smokn

str8smokn

What's the age of her,is she the same one from beginning?i would remove the foil it's not helping.it appears your in a tent,there should be enough reflection.
STR8

north knect

north knect

And can I ask what RO water is?
Reverse osmosis water is RO or use distilled just can't have all the crap tap water has in it..and to me the yellow growth is due to lack of N(nitrogen)..I think u need to give her some food pal..just do 1/4 strength with the nutes and work up slowly from there...good luck pal

King boona

King boona

Ah cool another lesson learnt. Iv been using tap water but leaving it to stand for 24hours. Lastnight I fed her a weak weak grow formula with a lil calmag, and lil alga mic.
Hopfully she bounces back. Yea she's the same 1, shame this happend all was looking good.
;)

north knect

north knect

Ah cool another lesson learnt. Iv been using tap water but leaving it to stand for 24hours. Lastnight I fed her a weak weak grow formula with a lil calmag, and lil alga mic.
Hopfully she bounces back. Yea she's the same 1, shame this happend all was looking good.
;)
Ya just letting your tap water sit out only get rid of the chlorine..I've I'm not mistaken chloramine won't evaporate and some places use that instead of chlorine..not to mention all the other minerals including salt..a little salt is good and goes along way but most tap water I've seen around here contains too much and will cause plants to lockout..meaning their not able to use some nutrients..high ph levels like yours will also cause plants to lockout as well..I would grab some distilled water at the grocery store..a gallon is dirt cheap and will last that plant a few feedings..there may be a salt build up so a flush with that water And 1/4 strength nutes wouldn't be a bad idea either..good luck pal :D

King boona

King boona

Well that last watering with the weak nute dilution was the finisher for my plant. It burnt the hell out of the poor girl.
Iv learnt alot over this grow so next time should be the one 'HA' hope I'm not kidding myself.
So now I just need some seed =/ and start the germination once more.
This time I have the right soil, I now no to us R.O water and think I have watering down ok.
I still need to learn more about flushing and also other problems and deficiencies. Like boron, what would I need and when to use products.
I didn't think it would take me this long to smoke some of my oun meds.
No giving up now. Thanx for all your help. I might start a new thread when I'm ready to go again.
Peace out dudes

Latest posts

Top Bottom